Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fox News analyst: Liberals ‘won’t be happy until we give terrorists food stamps’

Following reports that the U.S. had killed top al-Qaeda leader Abu Zaid al-Kuwaiti, a Fox News “strategic analyst” asserted on Monday that American liberals would be more upset about the drone strike than people in Pakistan.

“The inevitable blowback isn’t from Pakistan, they’re not making noise about this one,” Ralph Peters told Fox News host Bill O’Reilly. “The blowback is always from the extreme left in the United States that won’t be happy until we give terrorists food stamps.”

“The drone program is working,” he insisted. “The problem you face with it, though, is that it’s not giving you overnight, wonderful, perfect, end-state results. We’re going to have to keep killing terrorists with drones and other means for generations.”

O’Reilly pointed out that around 2,000 “terrorists” had been killed with drones under President Barack Obama.

“That’s probably in the ballpark,” Peters agreed. “And Obama deserves credit for that.”

A recent analysis by the Brave New Foundation determined that 176 out of the 178 children killed by the U.S. in drone strikes since 2002 had been in Pakistan.

Watch this video from Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor, broadcast Dec. 10, 2012.

Video linked.

by Anonymousreply 612/11/2012

That's funny b/c most of the rabble about the drone stuff comes from Republicans who are pissed that Obama killed an American citizen or that the drones are taking jobs away from actual soldiers. Yes, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 112/11/2012

Fox news sucks, but if those figures are correct then WTF! Let's kill them all!

by Anonymousreply 212/11/2012

Here is a man who has killed over a hundred children with drone strikes joking about killing three kids with drone strikes.

by Anonymousreply 312/11/2012

Yeah, you're a genius, R2.

Ralph Peters was, is and always will be a damaged individual. I recognized the name from his other "performances."

Just another tool trying to profit from the fear-mongering cottage industry created by FOX.

by Anonymousreply 412/11/2012

I voted for Obama, but that clip makes me want to vomit. It's no better than that piece of shit before him joking about looking for WMDs under his desk.

That shit is not funny in the least. Shame on the president. Disgraceful.

by Anonymousreply 512/11/2012

I voted for him too. :-(

by Anonymousreply 612/11/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!