Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

DL fave Stanley Tucci is married to Emily Blunt's sister Felicity

Old news, I know, but I had no idea.

by Anonymousreply 2112/11/2012

DL fave? Since when?

by Anonymousreply 112/11/2012

Eleanor Clift of "The McLaughin Report" was married to Monty Clift's brother who died.

by Anonymousreply 212/11/2012

Designer Kate Spade is David Spade's sister-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 312/11/2012

So the Blunt girls are into the whole bearding thing?

by Anonymousreply 412/11/2012

Emily and Stanley must've become friends doing Devil Loves Prada, and that's how he eventually met her sister. I'd always thought he was gay in real life. Sounds like he might be, I'm sure DL isn't giving up on the idea.

by Anonymousreply 512/11/2012

[quote] I'd always thought he was gay in real life.

Same here. I don't know why, though.

by Anonymousreply 612/11/2012

Didn't his wife die not too long ago, maybe a couple of years...

by Anonymousreply 712/11/2012

he pings....loudly

by Anonymousreply 812/11/2012

Not gay. OMG and stop with the "pinging." You all are so icky.

by Anonymousreply 912/11/2012

Agreed, R9, but unfortunately on DL "he pings" counts as the equivalent of "he is 100% certifiably, provably, absolutely GAY." We have many, many delusional people here who honestly believe that most celebrities are gay, and who try to project an endless amount of emotion onto them as a result.

by Anonymousreply 1012/11/2012

The presumption of heterosexuality started it!

I'm telling Mom!

by Anonymousreply 1112/11/2012

So the affair with Edie (regardless of validity) which only served to humiliate his now-deceased wife, was part of the plan of hiding the fact he's gay? So the wife was willing to go along with this plan?

At what point do some of you feel ridiculous with this speculation shit?

by Anonymousreply 1212/11/2012

I will not feel ridiculous until my shearling sheathed monkey is forcibly taken away from me in an IKEA parking lot.

by Anonymousreply 1312/11/2012

We all knew he was secretly gay back when he was still kind of hawt. Even though he was balding he had a hawt, jacked bod.

But now he's too old, so we accept the fact that he's really, really straight. So the whole dead wife and Edie F thing was authentic.

We've moved on.

by Anonymousreply 1412/11/2012

PS: the gays only found Emily B interesting in DEVIL WORE PRADA. But we don't really care about her or her sister outside of that.

by Anonymousreply 1512/11/2012

I noticed his age is mentioned but not hers. She looks like she's 25 years younger than him.

by Anonymousreply 1612/11/2012

On DL EVERYBODY in show business pings... I know one big celeb - you'd all know him the second you saw his face - been around a long time... Anyway, he has pretty much confirmed to me that the majority of male actors in Hollywood are queer to some degree. He said he'd guess 60% - 70% are cocksuckers to some degree. No matter their marital status. No clue on Tucci though, but he has always been a favorite of mine.

by Anonymousreply 1712/11/2012

Of course, Emily is "married" to DL Fave John Krasinski, who's still too young and hawt not to be at least a little gay.

by Anonymousreply 1812/11/2012

"cocksuckers to some degree"

by Anonymousreply 1912/11/2012

Tell it to Clooney, r18.

He's straight too, right?

by Anonymousreply 2012/11/2012

He always seemed like he would be an Old Pervert . One of those guys chasing after young girls old enough to be his granddaughter.

by Anonymousreply 2112/11/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!