Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I'm a student at Hudson University

I was packing to go home on holiday break, when two elderly ladies dressed as nuns show up at my door asking for clothing donations for needy sexy people.

by Anonymousreply 912/11/2012

Lay off the "Law and Order" reruns, dude.

by Anonymousreply 112/11/2012

I am the witness, busy unpacking crates and boxes at work as I'm being questioned by the detectives. I can't stand still, even when tossing out salty one liners and significant clues. That narrative won't propel itself!

by Anonymousreply 212/11/2012

R1 must be a real blast at parties.

by Anonymousreply 312/11/2012

I have never - not once - watched an episode of "Law & Order." To this day I don't understand how the fuck it stayed on the air for 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 412/11/2012

Even though they were both on NBC, I don't think there was a crossover episode between "L&O" and "Golden Girls." I guess they could've done one when Dorothy and Sophia returned to Brooklyn.

by Anonymousreply 512/11/2012

Chris Meloni, that's how, [R4].

While the nuns are waiting I go to see if my roommate has something to donate. I go in her room but she's not there and there's a dead guy in her bed.

by Anonymousreply 612/11/2012

Done with my packing. After reading Phil Marco's New York column in the New York Ledger and glossing through Fashionella Magazine, I was bored out of my skull, so I turned on the TV and found nothing but Live With Barry Bishop on WNYJ and a Philadelphia Cannons vs. New York Empires game. I hate Barry and am not into basketball, and the only DVD left unpacked was an old "Babes Bein' Bad," which I've seen a million times. I then thought of catching an art flick at the Trudeau, but I Seeker-Gofered the movie times and the next one is not for another two hours. So I decided WTF, let's go out one last night before my long trip back home tomorrow, where I can sleep on the plane.

I'll probably call some of my buddies from other schools whom I've met through my internship at Stein Memorial - club kids from Grammercy College, Hamilton James, Manhattan U., and Hanford. We'll probably go to Tequila Chito's in Brooklyn, though I know the Ivy Leaguers from Hanford will try to talk us into going to Les Bois Jolis or even to to Morean's, the celebrity joint midtown where they like hooking up with rich guys who work for Frederic Madson Securities or Federal International. They then take up a room at The Atlantique(pretty swanky for a bunch of guys I know cruise the men's room at Hellman's!).

But maybe we can make a night out of it and end up at Trigger Club. Gotta avoid Catalyst though, that one doesn't get going till the wee hours and I don't want to miss my flight tomorrow morning (PanWorld flight 645 at 9:21 am), or worse yet, end up comatose at St. Andrew's or St. Jude's.

by Anonymousreply 712/11/2012

OLEEBIA!

by Anonymousreply 812/11/2012

I love you, R7.

by Anonymousreply 912/11/2012
Need more help? Click Here.