Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

So Elmo Guy Has Four Separate Lawsuits Claiming Sexual Abuse

Do you think he's going to do some major time in the end?

by Anonymousreply 2812/14/2012

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt with the first one, especially since he recanted. And some states do have ages of consent lower than 18, I heard in Kentucky it's 16. But now with all the others coming forward, it does look like he has a problem. An occasional lover 16-18 doesn't bother me personally, but to be a "chickenhawk", primarily focused on under 18, is pervy.

by Anonymousreply 112/11/2012

[quote]Do you think he's going to do some major time in the end?

Isn't that what has him in trouble in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 212/11/2012

Can I just say that I am sooooo glad I'm not attracted to young guys!

by Anonymousreply 312/11/2012

I'm not attracted to boys, at all, but by 16, some can start looking like men. I don't think all the adult men who were turned on by Britney Spear's slutty act with her debut video (age 17), were pedophiles just because she hadn't turned 18 yet. She had the face and body of an adult woman. 18 is really just an arbitrary dividing line.

I lost my virginity at age 16 to a man in his early 20s. It was illegal in my state, but I don't think it should've been.

by Anonymousreply 412/11/2012

I bet he kills himself shortly.

by Anonymousreply 512/11/2012

That's quite the leap you made there, R6.

by Anonymousreply 712/11/2012

"Do you think he's going to do some major time in the end?"

No, these lying queens are more interested in making money from civil suits than they are in going to the police about the man who supposedly "victimized" them

by Anonymousreply 812/11/2012

[quote]I lost my virginity at age 16 to a man in his early 20s. It was illegal in my state, but I don't think it should've been.

If you were 16 and they were under 25, it's not as bad as a 35+ year old who appears to make a habit of fucking people under 18 - regardless of sexuality.

It's pretty obvious he wasn't looking for teens who "look" like men.

by Anonymousreply 912/11/2012

Everyone keeps saying that the first guy "recanted," but in fact he re-recanted and said that he had been paid off to drop the suit.

by Anonymousreply 1012/11/2012

Black people don't kill themselves.

by Anonymousreply 1112/11/2012

[quote]That's quite the leap you made there, [R6].

Don't feed the troll.

by Anonymousreply 1212/11/2012

Michael Jackson never did time and his kids were younger.

by Anonymousreply 1312/11/2012

Institutionalized extortion. That is what we are seeing. We are seeing people many years later suing people they had CONSENSUAL sex with to get large settlements. Sex is not like being impaled by a pipe on the job. At 15 you can say no and not saying no doesn't mean you have a right to shakedown people for money. The justice system should not be for people who chose to be "popular" or "in" instead of making other choices.

by Anonymousreply 1412/11/2012

It's funny that he met them all on gay chat lines. I wonder what these poor innocent children were doing on there?

by Anonymousreply 1512/11/2012

The latest 'victim' had his rent paid by Elmo, received spending cash and got to jet set to NYC from...wherever he was from. That must have been awful for him.

by Anonymousreply 1612/11/2012

"The justice system should not be for people who chose to be "popular" or "in" instead of making other choices."

Did Elmo teach you that lesson?

by Anonymousreply 1712/11/2012

[R2] ROTFLMAO You dog! When I was 15 I was having sex with adult men. In no way was I coerced. I never would have admitted it to anyone. Of course I did not have the opportunity for a pay day. As an adult I have received offers for sex from 15 and 16 year olds. NO WAY,never ever. I lived in a fairly small town, about 50 thousand and there was a park where men hung out looking for sex after dark. I always saw a cute 15 year old kid going in and out the rest room. The moment I saw that kid I split, no way. I would see him meet other gay guys and leave and he was very overt in making is availability known. He was always on a bike and one day he followed me home as I lived only a few blocks away and asked why I did not want to get with him. I told him he was too young and he said he had already had pretty much everyone else in town. I still said no even though he was plenty tasty looking. A few years later he went into the air force and when he was home on leave and stopped at my house and told me where he had been. Now can I have you he asked. Yes Son, yes son and we got together over several years when ever he was home. A few years later I was living in a big city and ran every afternoon. At that time I wore as everyone else did those very short nylon running shorts and I filled them out. Sometimes guys passed me and flirted. I knew they would be watching me in their rear view mirros so I slapped my ass for them to see. I did get picked up fairly often in the nearby park I ran in. Thee were wooded places to hook up. One morning there was a note on my door complimentary of my body telling me if I was gay to put a white piece of paper in the window. I was not to bright and very curious. I did as asked and then found another note asking me if he could stop and to put something in the window if it was OK. I complied and a few nights later my door bell ran and there was a very attractive young man there. He looked 18 but I asked him how old he was. He said 15 and I declined, NO WAY JOSE. A piece of ass is never worth the risk.-

by Anonymousreply 1812/11/2012

"Everyone keeps saying that the first guy "recanted," but in fact he re-recanted and said that he had been paid off to drop the suit."

So he has lied multiple times. No one held a gun to his head - he CHOSE to take the money.

by Anonymousreply 1912/11/2012

Kevin Clash is a vile disgusting excuse for a human being. Taking advantage of young innocent boys who didn't know any better. The man should arrested.

by Anonymousreply 2012/11/2012

how much money could the voice of Elmo actually get? it seems like PBS is always on the brink of collapse.

by Anonymousreply 2112/11/2012

R5 I seriously hope that doesn't happen but he seems like the sensitive type that would.

by Anonymousreply 2212/11/2012

"Taking advantage of young innocent boys who didn't know any better."

Yes, those young innocent boys who lied about their ages to troll for sex on gay chat lines

by Anonymousreply 2312/11/2012

I love r18 story just for the "yes son, yes."

by Anonymousreply 2412/11/2012

Let me interview him. I'll ask him if he is sexually attracted to underage boys.

by Anonymousreply 2512/11/2012

Elmo didn't like have a perverts hand in his ass for 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 2612/14/2012

"Innocent" boys don't go into gay chat room looking for sex with older men.

by Anonymousreply 2712/14/2012

This is bullshit. These little slut cunts are just looking for a paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 2812/14/2012
Need more help? Click Here.