Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Scott Pelley Is Really Ripped, And It's Kind Of Freaking Us Out

by Anonymousreply 5112/11/2012

I bet he and Hugh made wild passionate man love.

by Anonymousreply 112/10/2012

Nice, but where are the shirtless photos?

by Anonymousreply 212/10/2012

I think Scott might be gay, yes?

I need to check google and wikipedia.

I thought I read somewhere that he's gay, but I could be remembering wrong.

I've always thought he was good looking and I always noticed he was in good shape during his 60 Minutes reporting expeditions wearing cargo pants and cargo shirts with lots of pockets.

by Anonymousreply 412/10/2012

Pelley, 55, is married to the former Jane Boone and has two children, daughter Blair and son Reece. They reside in Darien, Connecticut.

by Anonymousreply 512/10/2012

R6. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 712/10/2012

since when does having a wife and two kids prove whether or not someone is gay?

by Anonymousreply 912/10/2012

Here is a Datalounge thread from May 2011 when Scott Pelley was appointed as nightly news anchor on CBS.

One person says he has 'gay affectations' and a couple others think he is gay.

And a good number of out-of-it posters did not know who Scott Pelley is and had never heard of him

by Anonymousreply 1012/10/2012

Back to the topic, BOTH Pelley and Jackman are using HGH. In Pelley's case, hence the "old dude" head grafted onto the inflated, jacked upper body. Jackman uses HGH for Wolverine, definitely.

by Anonymousreply 1112/10/2012

I've heard that he's an arrogant douche. He sure comes across that way. Thinks an awful lot of himself.

by Anonymousreply 1212/10/2012

Does Human Growth Hormone age a person's face?

Why would Scott Pelley use HGH? To try to keep his body from aging?

by Anonymousreply 1312/10/2012

Hugh's muscles were freaky. Even after he lifted and sat down to talk his shoulder was kind of moving and growing.

by Anonymousreply 1612/10/2012

R15, my friend's sister works at CBS and she has said that is the scuttlebutt on Mr. Pelley. When I saw him weight lifting with Hugh, I rolled my eyes and texted my friend, who said his sister had just texted him about the same thing.

And getting worked up about someone making a post on a site that proclaims it is for gossip and pointless bitchery is very mature. But thank you for your censure.

by Anonymousreply 1712/10/2012

We don't want him!

by Anonymousreply 1812/10/2012

Pelley doesn't look inflated at all.

by Anonymousreply 2112/10/2012

Pelley could be full of himself. He was named CBS Evening News anchor after Katie Couric left CBS, and I believe Pelley's ratings are better than Couric's.

I don't know if that's a reason to be full of oneself, but it might have contributed. Although by the time you're 55, being full of yourself is a trait that might have surfaced long ago if in fact that's part of yuor personality.

by Anonymousreply 2212/10/2012

I don't like Pelley because I saw him interviewing someone on 60 Minutes and the camera stayed mostly on Pelley even as the the guest was talking.

Plus, at one point, Pelley took off his glasses and was sucking on one of the earpieces hanging out of his mouth as he looked pensive and totally phoney. Blech.

by Anonymousreply 2312/10/2012

[quote] Plus, at one point, Pelley took off his glasses and was sucking on one of the earpieces hanging out of his mouth as he looked pensive...

AHA! Subliminal messaging that he wants to suck cock. He is gay after all.

by Anonymousreply 2412/11/2012

I think he's attractive, but I never imagined that he'd have a body like that. Come to think of it, I never really thought about it.

by Anonymousreply 2512/11/2012

I'd like to hear the report of someone from Scott's gym.

Is there a rug of gray fur under that (too tight for an old man) T-shirt? Probably not. I'm sure he's waxed smooth like David Muir.

by Anonymousreply 2612/11/2012

[quote]As an aside, calling someone a 'douche' is immature.

Where do you think you are, Mary Jane: Miss Manners' Netiquette Nook?

This is DATALOUNGE. We call people fucktards and cunts. Calling someone a douche here is practically a compliment.

So stop acting like a douche and get over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 2712/11/2012

Not bad, but he's no Morley Safer.

by Anonymousreply 2812/11/2012

R4, R10, edt al is creepy

by Anonymousreply 2912/11/2012

I read that right before he took over the Evening News, he had his eyes done. People in his office were snickering about his eye job as being too tight.

It seems to have settled now.

Despite his body, he looks older than 55 even with makeup and his eye job.

by Anonymousreply 3012/11/2012

by Anonymousreply 3112/11/2012

He's sort of like Ned Flanders. He looks like a normal person until he takes his shirt off.

by Anonymousreply 3212/11/2012

I always thought Scott Pelley was hot.

by Anonymousreply 3312/11/2012

I love CBS news. I record it. I watch BBC most often, but always catch up on the faux American corpocratic news shows.

I think CBS/Pelley are the most honest. And more journalistic than celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 3412/11/2012

And you know that how R11? What is your proof-and please do not tell me you can tell by looking at the two of them because you can get that big without GH.

by Anonymousreply 3512/11/2012

He looks like John Lightgow's younger brother..not by much of course.

by Anonymousreply 3612/11/2012

by Anonymousreply 3712/11/2012

When they kept telling us Paul Ryan was incredibly ripped and buff under his clothes, I'd expect he's look something like this. How wrong I was.

by Anonymousreply 3812/11/2012

I hate to sound like one of those dreary closet misogynists known as Men's Right's Advocates, but that headline at the HuffPo kind of pisses me off. Any female middle-aged celebrity shown to have a great body would be met with all kinds of praise, but a middle-aged man who happens to be in great shape is treated like a freak.

by Anonymousreply 3912/11/2012

Hot. Kind of reminds me of an older guy who used to be my fuckbuddy. He seems to have spent a lot of time as a journalist in war zones (ex-Yugoslavia, Iraq, etc) so I can see why he would want to be in such a good shape.

by Anonymousreply 4012/11/2012

There's always been something about him that makes me just want to smack him..

I can't quite put my finger on why.

by Anonymousreply 4212/11/2012

Having just given a good piece of her mind to those unspeakable vulgarians on Datalounge, r41 flounced off to her boudoir in her finest maribou-trimmed peignoir and matching mules!

by Anonymousreply 4312/11/2012

R31, gurl, take your meds and relax. If you don't want to read, as you term them, juvenile posts, then you ought to quit DL.

by Anonymousreply 4412/11/2012

More likely she went off to do her homework, pop a few zits and cry into her mirror

by Anonymousreply 4512/11/2012

And to douche her cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4612/11/2012

R45, I find your description to fit the people who use the words 'douche' 'douchebag' and 'cunt' on Datalounge.

Very immature, unintelligent, idiotic people.

by Anonymousreply 4712/11/2012

And you, R47, sound exactly like my sister did at age 13

by Anonymousreply 4812/11/2012

[quote] oooooooohhhh

Oh, I'm sorry R49. Did I cause you to have your first period?

by Anonymousreply 5012/11/2012

I love the way he talks. His inflections and diction are just indescribably adorable.

by Anonymousreply 5112/11/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!