Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Josh Elliott

I've just been watching Good Morning America. What's happened to Josh Elliott? I had kind of come to like him a few months ago. Lately he seems entirely full of himself. Could his ego get any bigger? I think he's about to explode with self satisfaction.

by Anonymousreply 3105/09/2015

What he do?

by Anonymousreply 212/10/2012

He sprayed a big wad of his man-juice all over Laura Spencer. Sam was naturally jealous.

by Anonymousreply 312/10/2012

I just read he's complained to the suits that he's not happy with his scripts. He wants more face time and for some of the others to go. He's become the biggest DIVA on the show and is quickly alienating his castmates. Sounds like Matt What's-His-Name.

by Anonymousreply 412/12/2012

He stabbed Ju Ju Chang in the back to get the GMA job

by Anonymousreply 512/12/2012

And you believe everything you read, right R4? Everything is actually going great at GMA. It's number one, so of course it's on the radar now and rags will invent conflict where there is none.

by Anonymousreply 612/12/2012

R6 is obviously Josh himself who's unhappy that his cut-throat politics and ambition at GMA are being talked about. His ego thinks that he is above that. What a turd.

by Anonymousreply 812/14/2012

Josh is angling to be Sam's best man at his big gay wedding by offering to fuck the grooms...

by Anonymousreply 1112/15/2012

Well he has to do something to try to garner attention when the cloying attention hog Lara Spencer is on.

by Anonymousreply 1212/15/2012

This guy is so taken with himself. NO one is more enamored of Josh Elliott than....JOSH ELIOTT. No matter who is on or who is talking he has to do something to get the focus on himself. He needs to take some lessons from George -- George simply does his job and doesn't need to continuously be the center of attention. Elliott makes me not want to watch GMA.

by Anonymousreply 1303/10/2013

Josh has muscles on top of muscles. He could pound Sam into the ground if he wanted to. Josh needs to wear tighter shirts.

by Anonymousreply 1403/10/2013

Whenever Josh is standing up on the set, he always has one hand in his pants pocket. Is he actually playing with himself on camera?

by Anonymousreply 1503/11/2013

r5

Serves her right for Pearl Harbor.

by Anonymousreply 1603/11/2013

I watched the segment where he took Sam Cjhampion on a tour of LA.....thought I would puke from the fake sentimentality when he started tearing up while visiting the site of his litlle league. He is phony through and through and has that annoying sugary delivery that appeals to fat fraus. Used to think he was good looking but not so much any more- droopy eyes....blahhhh

by Anonymousreply 1703/11/2013

[quote]George simply does his job and doesn't need to continuously be the center of attention.

SOP for the little closet case.

by Anonymousreply 1803/11/2013

WHO?

by Anonymousreply 1903/11/2013

Josh certainly has come across as very self satisfied to be reporting from the Vatican about the papal vote.

He's just so smug everytime he's on camera, especially with those drooping eye, that it's distracting.

Wonder how Josh managed to pull this assignment? ABC has plenty of real newsmen they could have sent to cover this major news event.

Instead, they sent a sports reporter who happens to read the news on Good Morning America and let him do serious reporting on World News Tonight. Very strange.

by Anonymousreply 2003/14/2013

John Muller has been filling in for Josh this week. I don't think John's new haircut is as sexy as his old haircut.

by Anonymousreply 2103/14/2013

Does this guy ever talk about being interested in dating/fucking women?

I used to see him a lot when he was hosting the live morning version of Sportcenter with Hannah Storm, but I don't watch GMA so I don't see him anymore.

Today he was on The Chew. At the beginning of the show he talked about how chummy he is with Sam Champion and how he's over at Sam and his husband's place a lot.

But then at the end he answered a question about how good he is with outdoor grilling by saying...

[quote]You know, I will grill occasionally. Actually, truth be told, ah, the women grill in my life.

Dr. Oz's daughter immediately cut in and said... [quote]I love the women. What women?

She was making air quotes when she said "the women."

He evasively said... [quote]Well if there is grilling to be done...see the thing is you're usually grilling on the weekend and I have to...not to be a caveman about it but there's probably a game on and I'm more than willing to watch the game.

So weird. It seemed like he was choosing his words too carefully. "The women" in his life could mean his mom, his sister, whoever birthed that daughter of his, and whoever he pays to take care of the daughter.

by Anonymousreply 2206/28/2013

He's been dating Liz Cho, the afternoon anchor at the local ABC station in NYC. But she's going thru a messy divorce, so he doesn't want to add to her mess by publicizing their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 2306/29/2013

Not long after Cho came to New York, there was a gossip item about her in a local rag that insinuated she was cheating on her husband. Next thing you know, she's pregnant, and the gossip stopped. When she first started dating Elliott, she acted like a giggly school girl, on air. It was such a marked departure from her uber serious "anchor face" when she was on the 11pm news show, that it sure looked like she was in love. Now, not so much. She looks like she's lost weight, her face looks almost skeletal. I wonder if she and Elliott broke up. He was seen canoodling with an attractive blonde at a very popular restaurant. He was sending someone a message. ABC insider have any dish?

by Anonymousreply 2406/29/2013

Think Liz Cho and Josh Elliott are still dating. Both on vaca in July and August. When he is off in the morning usually so is she at night. The trying to keep it secret is a joke...he is a known player and she looks like a desparate school girl. The press made her look like a notch on his bedpost and he says....nothing. What a guy huh? Someone mentioned her name on GMA live on day and Josh acted like he didnt know her and changed the subject. That one show was taken off the website a few days ofter it was put on. The guy who said her name(Andrew) was never on show again.... As for not mentioning her because he does not want to mess up divorce is a joke...to late. He should hve mentioned it after first "walk of shame" article and gossip would have been minimal.

by Anonymousreply 2509/28/2013

So here's a doozy...These are actual lines used by Josh Elliott in emails, notes and in person with the many women he's been with. Starting with Priya Elliott, others in between and more recently Liz Cho (ABC-7 Anchor)

Too bad they all fell for them!

Starting with Josh Elliott's favorite:

"PEPPER THAT BELLY WITH BABY KISSES..."

"take you to Il Brillo Parlante, my very favorite restaurant in Rome, tucked hard by the Piazza di Populi"

"I promise. And I can promise this because...I love you"

"look up, cranky little one in my arms, to your sleepy visage in the doorway...your face, calm with the knowledge that...I'm there"

"watch you watching us, playing in the surf...your particular (and beatific) look, one I can't wait to know"

"stand in front of the home where I grew up (6647 West 81st Street), where I can show you the patch of lawn where I lay on my back upon receiving the acceptance from Columbia, making a snow(-less) angel, on my way to...you...."

"enjoy the perfect Caprese salad...in the perfect farmhouse in Tuscany"

"drive to Maine, a destination befitting the complete enjoyment that all those hours in the car with you would be"

by Anonymousreply 2601/09/2014

So here's a doozy...These are actual lines used by Josh Elliott in emails, notes and in person with the many women he's been with. Starting with Priya Elliott, others in between and more recently Liz Cho (ABC-7 Anchor)

Too bad they all fell for them!

Starting with Josh Elliott's favorite:

"PEPPER THAT BELLY WITH BABY KISSES..."

"take you to Il Brillo Parlante, my very favorite restaurant in Rome, tucked hard by the Piazza di Populi"

"I promise. And I can promise this because...I love you"

"look up, cranky little one in my arms, to your sleepy visage in the doorway...your face, calm with the knowledge that...I'm there"

"watch you watching us, playing in the surf...your particular (and beatific) look, one I can't wait to know"

"stand in front of the home where I grew up (6647 West 81st Street), where I can show you the patch of lawn where I lay on my back upon receiving the acceptance from Columbia, making a snow(-less) angel, on my way to...you...."

"enjoy the perfect Caprese salad...in the perfect farmhouse in Tuscany"

"drive to Maine, a destination befitting the complete enjoyment that all those hours in the car with you would be"

by Anonymousreply 2701/09/2014

Where did these leaks come from, R27?

Is Sam dissing and dishing Josh now that he's left GMA for the Weather Channel?

by Anonymousreply 2801/09/2014

I couldn't agree more. Josh Elliott never stops talking.

by Anonymousreply 2903/24/2014

I thought this was on Bel Ami's Josh Elliot!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3003/24/2014

What happened to Josh's muscles? I saw him covering a golf tournament on TV, and he's kind of flabby and sporting a not too flattering 'do.

by Anonymousreply 3105/09/2015
Need more help? Click Here.