Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you belch and fart when no one is around?

by Anonymousreply 1112/10/2012

I've only farted a few times in my life. Are you saying there are actually people who fart on a regular basis? Not just a few times a year at most? That's disgusting, I can't believe such filthy people exist. Don't tell me practically everyone masturbates and picks their nose too, that can't possibly be true!

by Anonymousreply 112/10/2012

I like to trumpet loud morning farts when my neighbors are out on their patio, hidden by the fence separating our backyards.

I cannot hear what they're saying, but if I can get them to pause in their conversation, I consider it a good day's work!

by Anonymousreply 212/10/2012

Get ready, OP. Your datalounge membership is about to get cancelled. Wait for it...

by Anonymousreply 312/10/2012

I rarely fart or belch. As a vegetarian I eat lots of broccoli and beans and other so called gas producing foods. If you eat them those foods on a regular basis you produce the enzymes that deal with that problem.

by Anonymousreply 412/10/2012

I do indeed.

by Anonymousreply 512/10/2012

Wow. My Christmas gift from Datalounge has arrived early. A thread that actually stinks more than my pussy.

by Anonymousreply 612/10/2012

I do, but I have enough manners to be grossed out by it.

by Anonymousreply 712/10/2012

Don't a lot of people make farty noises when they poo? I certainly hear a lot of it in the work bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 812/10/2012

If you're hearing a lot of that noise, that should be your cue to vacant the bathroom IMMEDIATELY!

Your hair could be singed and your nose disabled for days.

by Anonymousreply 912/10/2012

Yes... and I also belch and fart when people are around.

by Anonymousreply 1012/10/2012

You also need you hearing checked, OP

by Anonymousreply 1112/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!