Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

“Victoria has resisted offers in the past but, following Larry’s sad passing, she feels it would be a fitting tribute to him to ­return.”

Sounds to me like Hagman was the reason for her not returning sooner. She must have been really upset back then when she was let go from the show. At this point I am not even sure I want Pam back. When Pam was still on Dallas she was just nagging and complaining. Besides, I like Ann.

by Anonymousreply 712/10/2012

Probably bs.

by Anonymousreply 112/09/2012

First she sucks his dying breath from him at his death-bed; now this. She's fooling no one.

by Anonymousreply 212/09/2012

OP, clearly you've never heard the phrase "consider the source." This is tabloid rubbish. Note that there's nothing in the article that actually *confirms* any of its alleged details -- and certainly not a "multimillion-dollar deal"! (for basic cable?!?) -- aside from a "source" stating that "Victoria feels the time is right to return." This shit is about as reliable as the scores of tabloids that claim every other month that Brad and Angelina are splitting.

by Anonymousreply 312/09/2012

are her tits still high

by Anonymousreply 412/09/2012

This is a gay website, R4.

by Anonymousreply 512/10/2012

I know r5...but Victoria's tits in "Earthquake" defy sexuality...they should be a fascination no matter what your gender, preference etc....

They were just so big and jiggly and placed so high on the body!!!

by Anonymousreply 612/10/2012

I hope this is true!

by Anonymousreply 712/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!