Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"I Want to Destroy a Family"

to quote the housewives of New Jersey.

I spent three years working for a lawyer who never met a dick he didn't suck. I arranged half of them. Now that I finally got a new job...I want to destroy him. I have letters, emails, photos, everything.

Shoould I send them just to his wife or his teenage and adult children also?

by Anonymousreply 2312/23/2012

by Anonymousreply 112/09/2012

"Mother, May I Sleep With Danger...Ous Baby Shampoo"

by Anonymousreply 212/09/2012

Why do you want to do that, OP?

If you do anything, leave the kids out of it.

by Anonymousreply 312/09/2012

OP, life isn't like "Revenge," and you aren't Emily Thorne. Quit it with the melodrama already.

by Anonymousreply 412/09/2012

You want to destroy him because you arranged his sexual encounters? Is that it? Or is there more you're not telling? If not, you are one seriously fucked up douche bag, OP.

by Anonymousreply 512/09/2012

no.....I want to destroy him (and his wife) for the hell they put his employees through and still do.

plus it would be so easy....did I mention they are West Side Los Angeles Persians (see other thread)

by Anonymousreply 612/09/2012

Just walk away and get on with your life. It's no longer your concern. Your bitterness is so apparent. It's already eating away at your soul.

by Anonymousreply 712/09/2012

Better idea: hold on to everything for one year. See how you feel then. You can always use this info later if you really need to. It's better to really think through the possible consequences, for a long time, than to rashly do this (even though he might deserve it). You will always have the possibility, but you can't undo it if you rush in without careful planning. Just give it time and keep your files.

Pre-meditation, not impulse.

by Anonymousreply 812/09/2012

Holding onto everything for one year will also make it harder for him to find out who's behind the campaign of destruction.

This is very important, as Mr. Bad Lawyer sounds like he can afford a hit man.

by Anonymousreply 912/09/2012

OP, send it to his parents.

by Anonymousreply 1012/09/2012

Post links to the pictures here on DL, OP, and then we can better advise you.

by Anonymousreply 1112/09/2012

A resentment is like peeing your pants: everyone can see it, but only you feel it.

Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 1212/09/2012

I agree - post a sample here for us to consider. If not photos them a writing sample will suffice.

by Anonymousreply 1312/10/2012

So, what happened?

by Anonymousreply 1412/23/2012

Do it!~!!

by Anonymousreply 1512/23/2012

OP, obviously you need your own life. Then you won't feel the need to fuck with the lives of others.

by Anonymousreply 1612/23/2012

Evidence may not be as air-tight in this era of photoshop. You may get in over your head if he can explain away the "proof", and then you'll be on the defensive.

by Anonymousreply 1712/23/2012

Are you sure his wife doesn't already know about his extracurricular activities? And may be fine with it?

Rich wives in long marriages are sometimes bored with their husbands & prefer to be left alone so they can just enjoy the material & social benefits of their positions without being bothered by the men.

by Anonymousreply 1812/23/2012

My wonderfully crazy great aunt always said, "Sure I'll bury the your head." Words to live by, I say. But, my whole family is crazy, so don't listen to me.

by Anonymousreply 1912/23/2012

Blackmail is a good way to become wealthy!!!

by Anonymousreply 2012/23/2012

No r10, send it to HER parents.

by Anonymousreply 2112/23/2012

I have an ex-friend who screwed me over, 20 years ago. I still have fantasies about getting back at him - but that's where I keep it a fantasy. It's when you let the obsession take over you , and you contemplate doing something for real, that you're in trouble. It is fascinating that Karma usually has a way of working out , and those who do damage, have it returned upon them.

by Anonymousreply 2212/23/2012

Send them to the opposing counsel.

by Anonymousreply 2312/23/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!