Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Can you people who are bizarrely obsessed with the film awards season

please consolidate all your hysteria into one thread, so that when the Ratfuck, Oklahoma Daily News Film Critics Circle announces its Best Supporting Actor of the Year award, we don't all have to hear about it?

by Anonymousreply 1812/10/2012

I can't them, no.

by Anonymousreply 112/09/2012

Fuck you. Fuck you, OP, right up the ass with a chainsaw on fire. And then dip your scabby ass in alcohol.

We are gay. We LIVE for film awards.

Asshole. Eat Cheryl's pussy!

by Anonymousreply 212/09/2012

by Anonymousreply 312/09/2012

OP needs to head back to iVillage and the comfort of food allergy threads.

by Anonymousreply 412/09/2012

OP, I agree with you in theory, but just as we had to put up with the 2012 Poll Troll every single fucking week for a solid year before this fall's election, we're going to have to put up with the awards-show obsessives until at least a week after the Oscars are over (and only after they've filled AT LEAST two "live" Oscars threads to capacity).

by Anonymousreply 512/09/2012

No more Anne Hathaway threads either!

by Anonymousreply 612/09/2012

I'd vote for no more Louis Tomlinson threads first. Just how long can his fangurls blather on about some fictional relationship with a radio personality no one outside of England is familiar with?

by Anonymousreply 712/09/2012

Why do you think people should listen to you op?

by Anonymousreply 812/09/2012

Problem, OP, is that this site doesn't make it easy. Some people don't have the time to navigate page after page. And they're not into checking archives. So, just find your own way of coping.

by Anonymousreply 912/09/2012

Why is OP writing a note to himself at r8??? Does he have multiple personalities?

by Anonymousreply 1012/09/2012

would someone tell me how to check archives, I find no link for that

by Anonymousreply 1112/10/2012

r6/ bugged by the awards threads yet is the author of the utterly strange verbose American Horror Story Thread

by Anonymousreply 1212/10/2012

We could try.

But why should we?

Seriously, what issue does anyone have with their being multiple threads about any topic, general or specific?

You're uninterested (as most of us are in a multitude of threads), then move on.

by Anonymousreply 1312/10/2012

Oh, OP, you're the same person who created that annoying American Horror Story thread asking bitchy question about season 1? The most clunky, annoyingly written, holier-than-thou post that's been seen here for the past week? Fuck off, asshole. We'll discuss the Boston Online Film Critics' Awards until the cows come home.

by Anonymousreply 1412/10/2012

No, I did not create the American Horror Story thread - I've never looked at it. That's apparently R6/R7 if you'd read more closely.

[quote]We are gay. We LIVE for film awards.

I'm gay, and I couldn't care less about film awards. Stop assuming that all homosexuals must fit into your stereotype.

That said, I have to concede that whereas I enjoyed the Poll Troll's posts, they must have been tedious to other people, so I won't say anything more about this. You Film Awards Trolls, just go on with it to your heart's content, or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 1512/10/2012

OP, did it ever occur to you that some people here really enjoy film? Or work in the industry?

If you'd like a message board that caters only to your tastes, why don't you start your own?

by Anonymousreply 1612/10/2012

After putting up with the political diarrhea spewed endlessly for two years at this place, I'll make as many threads about movies, actors, and their awards as I fucking want OP.

by Anonymousreply 1712/10/2012

[quote]We'll discuss the Boston Online Film Critics' Awards until the cows come home.

by Anonymousreply 1812/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!