Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

We haven't had any good blind items in awhile?

What happened?

by Anonymousreply 3512/09/2012

Their sight has been miraculously restored!

by Anonymousreply 112/09/2012

[quote]This actor is C list. He is on one of those USA shows that all seem to blend together. He is the lead of it. He was in Whole Foods last week with his girlfriend. At one point he grabbed his girlfriend by her ponytail and yanked it until she bent over to him. She is taller than him. He then whispered something in her ear and shoved her and then told her to leave and wait for him in the car.

USA Network? Whole Foods? I hope it isn't gorgeous Matt Bomer!!

by Anonymousreply 212/09/2012

[Blind Gossip] We know the tabloids and the fans are loving this hot young couple!

We also know that the relationship is completely fake and won’t last much longer.

The paparazzi are notified whenever they are on the move so they can be photographed holding hands and looking like a couple.

All the hand-holding and party kissing is totally staged. They don’t really care about each other… but they both sure know how to play the publicity game! They also know that they can never, ever admit that the whole relationship is a publicity stunt.

And here’s a fact that will either trouble fans or leave them greatly relieved: They aren’t really spending the night together! They walk into the front door of her hotel holding hands, but he only spends a few minutes with her. He spends the night at his own place, and then meets up with her the next morning when they are ready to leave. The couple then leaves the hotel through the front door a couple a minutes apart to make it look like they spent the night together.

The relationship is scheduled to be a very short one. They may ring in the New Year as a couple… but they won’t make it to Valentine’s Day.

by Anonymousreply 312/09/2012

Is R3 about Ryan Seacrest?

by Anonymousreply 412/09/2012

Who's R2? I went through the USA Network site, and can't find that many short male leads outside of Michael Ealy, who's 5'9" - everyone else is taller than that.

by Anonymousreply 512/09/2012

[quote]never, ever

Taylor Swift

by Anonymousreply 612/09/2012

EDM DJs are paid in Cocaine and Ecstasy.

When Interscope Records, LA was busted last year for importing cocaine into their studios, what the cops really seized, was the "payroll".

by Anonymousreply 712/09/2012

This is a great one. Surprised no one on here has not mentioned it yet.

by Anonymousreply 812/09/2012

Why Christmas Isn’t Jolly For This Actor

[Celebzter] Actors and beautiful women are a winning combination in Hollywood. This actor has had more than his share over the years, including a marriage to a beautiful actress.

Their marriage crumbled on Christmas Eve a few years back. That’s when she walked in on him in bed with someone else. Since he is a womanizer, you would expect it to be someone of the female persuasion. No. It was a man. His long-time, secret boyfriend.

Needless to say, this came as a huge shock to her. They had an epic fight, and their marriage crumbled. While he didn’t love her, he was upset over the end of the marriage. However, his boyfriend stood by him the whole time, and his ex-wife kept his secret.

Then, when he and his boyfriend broke up last year, his world completely fell apart. He knew he couldn’t talk to anyone about the breakup. His partying and womanizing became even more extreme. His professional life suffered.

So Christmas is never a good time for this star. All the wintery white powder and playboy bunnies in the world do little to ease his pain over a secret exposed one Christmas Eve, and the end of a torrid love affair that would never work in the real world.

Actor:

Ex-wife:

by Anonymousreply 912/09/2012

Seriously, is there a demand for more blind item threads? I paid my $18, speak now if you want me to take the trouble.

by Anonymousreply 1012/09/2012

I enjoy blind item threads. Please, start 'em if you have 'em.

by Anonymousreply 1112/09/2012

However, on the plus side, we have MANY Joan Didion threads!

by Anonymousreply 1212/09/2012

I love the blind item threads.

My guess for R2 is Mark Fuerstein. Maybe Jeffrey Donovan but he's pretty tall.

R9. Ryan Reynolds and Scarlet Johansen.

by Anonymousreply 1312/09/2012

[quote]She is taller than him.

Oh, [italic]dear.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 1412/09/2012

R2 is not Donovan. He married over the summer. Plus he's taller than his wife. And while Feuerstein is short, his wife is even shorter. Maybe he has a taller girlfriend, but I doubt it.

R9 is rumored to be Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards. I'm not sure I buy that though. Can't picture Charlie as gay or bi.

Any Blind Items on Joan Didion?

by Anonymousreply 1512/09/2012

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/06/2012

This C+/B- movie actor is making producers crazy. He is supposed to be the strong heterosexual love interest of this very very important movie and he won't stop holding hands and kissing his co-star boyfriend. Producers are terrified that the actor will be caught and it will damage their box office.

by Anonymousreply 1612/09/2012

I saw this on another board and posted it in the "Jack, Bobby or Ted Kennedy?" The original poster never said who this Kennedy cousin was.

One of my college classmates in NY circa 1980 was a "kept boy" for one of the Kennedy cousins. He was set up in an apt on the upper west side, driven by limo to school and "monitored". He went to Martha's Vineyard every weekend in the warm weather and skiing in Europe in the winter. Never would tell us which Kennedy it was, but I have my suspicions. Whoever it was wasn't old enough (or allowed) to drive, and my classmate was a sizzling Greek guy.

by Anonymousreply 1712/09/2012

BIs are shit now, Nov had not 1 gay bi, all straight and mainly EL inning every hot actor under 45.

by Anonymousreply 1812/09/2012

R3 is obviously about Taylor Swift and Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 1912/09/2012

I thought of Mark Fuerstein too, R13, just because he seems like he could have a mean, abusive streak to him for some reason, but he's married. Unless they said 'gf' to throw us off.

by Anonymousreply 2012/09/2012

R2, is it Mark Feurestein (sp?) of Royal Pains? He's on the short side, and perceived to be a prick, on this board and other places...

by Anonymousreply 2112/09/2012

Wasn't Denise Richards just hospitalized for OD?

by Anonymousreply 2212/09/2012

A certain male figure skater is rumored to have a boyfriend, even though he skates publicly with women.

by Anonymousreply 2312/09/2012

R2. Could be James Roday or Patrick Adams.

by Anonymousreply 2412/09/2012

[quote]This C+/B- movie actor is making producers crazy. He is supposed to be the strong heterosexual love interest of this very very important movie and he won't stop holding hands and kissing his co-star boyfriend. Producers are terrified that the actor will be caught and it will damage their box office.

How can he be C+/B- and the star of a very very important movie whose personal life might damage the box office? Doesn't that at least rate a B+?

by Anonymousreply 2512/09/2012

[quote][R9] is rumored to be Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards. I'm not sure I buy that though. Can't picture Charlie as gay or bi.

See "winning" in first sentence. Next!

by Anonymousreply 2612/09/2012

r16 must be Zach Quinto.

by Anonymousreply 2712/09/2012

I suspect the CDAN BI is referring to Henry Cavill, who's at the moment still B- list even though he has the lead in what will likely be one of the biggest films of 2013. As for the co-star he's fucking, perhaps Christopher Meloni?

I watch way too many USA shows, and I really can't think of any lead actors who are both short and type-A assholes in real life (and also not married and/or gay).

I know Harry Styles's fanboys *desperately* want R3 to be about him, but the clues don't fit. He and Taylor Swift haven't been spotted entering any hotels together, for starters, plus when he's gone over to her place it's been late at night when he wouldn't have any reasonable chance to get out of there before morning without encountering the paps.

by Anonymousreply 2812/09/2012

There have been a ton of pap photos of Harry and Taylor going in and out of his/her NYC hotel this week. I'm a fan of neither and could not escape the PR blitz.

by Anonymousreply 2912/09/2012

[quote]There have been a ton of pap photos of Harry and Taylor going in and out of his/her NYC hotel this week.

Yes, but *not* together *or* holding hands.

by Anonymousreply 3012/09/2012

R16 : Josh Hutcherson and Sam Claflin "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"

by Anonymousreply 3112/09/2012

[quote]Yes, but *not* together *or* holding hands.

You might want to check again.

[quote]But on Tuesday morning, December 4th, the two singers were seen holding hands as they arrived back at Taylor’s hotel at 4am. It looks like the couple decided to to go public with their rumored romance. Otherwise why would they be holding hands in front of paparazzi.

by Anonymousreply 3212/09/2012

"This C+/B- movie actor is making producers crazy. He is supposed to be the strong heterosexual love interest of this very very important movie and he won't stop holding hands and kissing his co-star boyfriend. Producers are terrified that the actor will be caught and it will damage their box office. "

Well, on the "Hobbit" threads, people have posted that co-stars Richard Armitage and Lee Pace are boyfriends. I have no idea if they're delusional or joking (highly probable considering the source), and while they're both supposed to serve as fangirl bait, neither character will have an onscreen romance.

Still...

by Anonymousreply 3312/09/2012

Could be somebody in The Hunger Games.

by Anonymousreply 3412/09/2012

What happened? I'll tell you what happened. She made brazen overtures to a man who never had a friend in this town till she came here —old miser Madison.

by Anonymousreply 3512/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.