Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you think this former FLDS member is gay?

He has the voice and the body language. I'm not trying to be mean-spirited at all, I actually feel really bad for the kid and am so happy he escaped that cult. I guess I'm mostly just interested because if he is gay, this would prove that the "gay accent" and gay mannerisms are not learned, as this kid was never exposed to them growing up FLDS. Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 1112/20/2013

I cannot open the link but I think I know who he is and if his name is shaggy holm then nope he isn't gay.... I know him

by Anonymousreply 112/09/2012

It says his name is Willie Steed.

r1 - Do you just patrol the internet looking for FLDS mentions or what?

by Anonymousreply 212/09/2012

Haha nope....I'm here all day

by Anonymousreply 312/09/2012

Not exactly no.... the learned gay voice is more valley girl.

by Anonymousreply 412/09/2012

Stop giving consideration to those who say gay voice/mannerism is learned. Why would anyone talk like that if they could help it? Anyone who questions it as not an innate trait is delusional and should never be sought out for advice on anything.

by Anonymousreply 512/09/2012

What a sweet kid...

Of course, LD$ don't care about that - slavish devotion to the cult is all that is required.

by Anonymousreply 612/09/2012

I was thinking...the more male children a woman has, the greater their chances become of being gay. And these FLDS women pop out kids like wet Gremlins (one woman on that 20/20 special had 18 kids). So they must be producing baby gays at an alarming rate if the science is correct.

by Anonymousreply 712/09/2012

Somebody ought to file suit against Utah for that no oversight of homeschooling law. It has to violate the federal Constitution's equal protection clause.

by Anonymousreply 812/09/2012

I know willy and he isn't gay at all. Don't judge people

by Anonymousreply 912/18/2013

My willy is gay, don't judge me.

by Anonymousreply 1012/18/2013

Willy wasn't gay when he did me last night

by Anonymousreply 1112/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.