Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Arianna Huffington---she never remarried after her gay husband

is she gay too?

by Anonymousreply 1112/09/2012

It is difficult for educated older women to find men to date, let alone marry.

by Anonymousreply 112/09/2012

My brother sells bakery items at a Farmer's Market ,and Arianna walked around talking to people at the market because she was running for governor of California at the time. She came up to my bother's tent and she started out very friendly and she expressed how much his bakery goods looked so good.They got into a conversation ,and she asked him about his famliy background. He told her he was Jewish, she quickly gave him a very cold dirty look,and she turned around and walked away not saying a word to him. My brother is a very nice man and he just was so shocked by her reaction. I guess she is Antisemitic.

by Anonymousreply 212/09/2012

R3, that is an over generalization of Jews period. I am aware there are Jews who have reputations like that ,but that doesn't mean ALL JEWS are that way. Would you overgeneralize all black people as being musical, overly sexed, etc.? My brother is such a nice man,and everyone loves him because out of his way to be there for others. He would never ever rip anyone off nor hurt anyone. If that is true that she feels that way, that was inexcusable to take it out of my brother.

by Anonymousreply 412/09/2012

Wasn't one of her previous hubbies Jewish? When she used to live in England her husband's name was Bernie Levin, or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 512/09/2012

R2, perhaps she was shopping for uncut meat.

by Anonymousreply 612/09/2012

She had a very loving relationship with Bernard Levin. Seems very unlikely that she's anti-Semitic.

by Anonymousreply 812/09/2012

R8 that doesn't mean anything because there are many, many self hatting Jews.

by Anonymousreply 912/09/2012

Gosh, this must be the festival of Jew bashing.

Maybe we should start a pool? How many threads today will be devoted to Jew bashing? I say 7.

by Anonymousreply 1012/09/2012

She can't find a husband rich enough. And since she lives in California, she doesn't want anyone to get their hands on half of what she stole from her slaves -- bloggers and writers who work for free on the HUFFINGTON POST. She's a piece of work.

She's a selfish pig. I hope she's alone the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 1112/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!