Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

People who wish their significant other a happy birthday on facebook....

buy a card fuckers!!!

by Anonymousreply 1805/10/2014

I think you are missing the point, OP.

Wishing your partner happy birthday on facebook shows to the WHOLE world that (i) you have a partner and (ii) you are thoughtful and caring.

(A bit like the two mommies on display at the grocery store today!)

by Anonymousreply 112/09/2012

What's a card fucker, OP?

by Anonymousreply 212/09/2012

[quote] What's a card fucker, OP?

R2 - In some places they are called gift vouchers.

by Anonymousreply 312/09/2012

OP, I'd tell you that someday you'll find someone, but I know the truth, and don't want to lie to you.

by Anonymousreply 412/09/2012

Op= forever alone.

by Anonymousreply 512/09/2012

actually, ANYONE who does Facebook is pathetic

by Anonymousreply 612/09/2012

And then there are the couples who wish each other happy anniversary on FB, practically begging all their friends to comment on what a wonderful couple they are. Blergh.

by Anonymousreply 712/09/2012

R6 has no friends.

by Anonymousreply 812/09/2012

I find it hard to justify posting anything at all on my girlfriend's Facebook wall, except that people might assume I neglect her if I don't.

by Anonymousreply 912/09/2012

From what I've noticed people who excessively write FB posts about how much they love their significant other are more likely to be having an affair or will break up soon.

by Anonymousreply 1012/09/2012

My partner and I unfriended each other years ago.

by Anonymousreply 1112/09/2012

I sent the fucker a present. A card is too much trouble.

by Anonymousreply 1212/09/2012

OP, there's no law that says you can't do BOTH.

by Anonymousreply 1312/09/2012

Facebook really is stupid. I don't want to read the mundane details of someone's life.

by Anonymousreply 1412/10/2012

I had a friend who, on her birthday posted something like this: 3am - birthday love from Canada 4am birthday love from Australia 6am birthday love from NYC 8am birthday love from Japan...birthday greetings from all over the world - feeling so blessed and loved!

by Anonymousreply 1505/10/2014

The odd thing is when the partner isn't on facebook and the other person wishes them a happy anniversary, birthday etc.

by Anonymousreply 1605/10/2014

YES! I AGREE WITH r10 - the more insecure you are in your relationship the more FB posts eulogising your 'coupleness'

by Anonymousreply 1705/10/2014

There's an ex-wife of a famous singer who often plays out her love and sexual relationship with her boyfriend on Facebook.

She: oh darling, I love you soooooo much.

He: posts a video of a love song

He: ooooooh, what I would like to do to you......

He: we are perfect for each other

she: posts photo of aqua colored Tiffany box with sterling silver bracelet hanging out of it - from my LOVE.....

she: he has his hand on my knee and is moving upward

I just do not understand playing this all out on Facebook. It seems absurd to do so. Why not keep it private by using emails and texts.

The only thing I can assume is that this ex-wife of the famous singer wants her ex-husband, the singer, to read it

by Anonymousreply 1805/10/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!