Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mitt Romney Attends Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez Boxing Match

"Hello Manny. I ran for president. I lost," Romney told the fighter, according to Pacquiao publicist Fred Sternburg.

by Anonymousreply 3012/10/2012

Attend barbaric boxing? That's a rather low-class thing for Mitt and Ann to do.

by Anonymousreply 112/09/2012

Mitt is still trying to figure out what hit him.

by Anonymousreply 212/09/2012

Romney's face when Manny got knocked out.

by Anonymousreply 312/09/2012

Pacman was probably like, "This is super awkward, because I won my political seat."

by Anonymousreply 412/09/2012

Who brings his wife to a boxing match? Boxing is Guys' Night Out. Does Romney have no male friends?

by Anonymousreply 512/09/2012

We Said No...Rachel Maddow

by Anonymousreply 612/09/2012

Did he talk about trees of the 'right height' too? Goodness man, get a hold of yourself! A simple, "Good luck in the fight tonight" probably would have done a heckuva lot better than this! He's so strange sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 712/09/2012

Pacquiao was mainly surprised how the guy from Leave It to Beaver got in his dressing room.

by Anonymousreply 812/09/2012

It must be cathartic for him at this point to watch brown people hit each other.

by Anonymousreply 912/09/2012

"Hello Manny. I ran for president. I lost," Romney told the fighter.

That's quite the little pep talk he has there.

by Anonymousreply 1012/09/2012

Mitt's trying to be seen out in public with the 47 percent and the "those people."

by Anonymousreply 1112/09/2012

He didn't sing America The Beautiful before the fight did he?

by Anonymousreply 1212/09/2012

Mitt had to restrain Ann from climbing in the ring to go after one of the key demographics that didn't vote for her husband. She would have seriously cleaned both boxers' clocks, simultaneously.

by Anonymousreply 1312/09/2012

"Hello Manny. I ran for president. I lost,"

People, people, come ON now. You have to know by now, it's all about him.

by Anonymousreply 1412/09/2012

"Hello Manny. I ran for president. I lost"

Mrs. Romney then added: "To put it in boxing terms, Barack's rope-a-dope moves were masterful. And Barack delivered too many good combinations from the Left, while Mitt's below-the-belt blows never really got traction. Also, Mitt never really recovered from all the hard Right hooks he took to make it to the main event. Their fight might as well have been named "The Thrilla vs Vanilla."

by Anonymousreply 1512/09/2012

I was watching the fight, but I didn't really notice: Do they still have ring girls, even for the lesser draws? I would've liked to have seen Mitt's face if they did.

by Anonymousreply 1612/09/2012

Mitt is slumming in his suit on a Saturday night.

by Anonymousreply 1712/09/2012

Of course Willard was supporting the guy who made antigay statements, then lost.

by Anonymousreply 1812/09/2012

Mitt likes "sport."

by Anonymousreply 1912/09/2012

Mitt: Ann, we are going to attend a prize fight. Ann: I thought we lost, you mean we can still win. Mitt: No it's a prize fight, boxing Ann Ann: We hate boxing Mitt: I know but we have to support the gamblers and moguls that our church invests the money in so we can defeat that homosexual cabal. Ann: I don't know Mitt. Mitt: You know that creep Harry Reid was a boxer. Ann: No Mitt I don't want to go, we have Tug to punch people out for us. Mitt: Look at it this way Ann, we will meet with the boxer that is going to win this. Then pretend I am him and the loser is that black man that whooped up on us. Manny might be president of the Philippines some day and we will get an appointment in his administration. FAST FORWARD TO THE 6TH ROUND Mitt: Damn, I just shit my magic underwear Ann: Oh Mitt, oh Mitt, it was our turn, it was our turn.

by Anonymousreply 2012/09/2012

Loser associating with another loser! Mitt's loser vibe rubbed off on him.

Glad Pacquiao lost.

by Anonymousreply 2112/09/2012

Hola, Spanish type people. I want you to vote for me because my policy on immigration, which used to be geared toward rounding up all of you and transporting you back to Mexico, has been changed...until tomorrow when I speak to a group of electrified fence makers. So, vote for me, because i can relate to all of you., my brown brothers.

by Anonymousreply 2212/09/2012

This makes me think of the Princess Bride.

Hello. My name is Mitt Romney. I ran for President. I lost.

HELLO! My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

by Anonymousreply 2312/09/2012

You people are so mean. Mitt and I can't even have date night out on the town.

But in keeping with the boxing theme, I oughta have my son, Tagg, take a swing at you...or should I say, you people.

by Anonymousreply 2412/09/2012

Thrilla from Manila, meet the Mistake from Salt Lake.

by Anonymousreply 2512/09/2012

Does anyone else like me believe that Paquaio's career was over the moment he became a born again and distracted by all the Xtian bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 2612/09/2012

WW for R25.

by Anonymousreply 2712/09/2012

And isn't he a hypocrite, R26, like most conservative politicians? Didn't he cheat on his wife or beat her up or something?

by Anonymousreply 2812/10/2012

Was Mitt afraid Mr. Pacquaio might have thought he won, and was actually President? What an idiot. He is barely human!

by Anonymousreply 2912/10/2012

Mitt always blurts out the stupidest things.

by Anonymousreply 3012/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!