Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dear Delta Airlines

Please please please do NOT buy Virgin Atlantic. You will completely ruin it.

Sincerely, Virgin Flyer

by Anonymousreply 2012/09/2012

RIP Virgin Atlantic.

by Anonymousreply 112/08/2012

god no. virgin will be RUINED.

by Anonymousreply 212/08/2012

[quote] god no. virgin will be RUINED.

Said the old Russian lady about her granddaughter's prom date

by Anonymousreply 312/08/2012

by Anonymousreply 412/08/2012

lol R3

by Anonymousreply 512/08/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 612/08/2012

United ruined Continental

by Anonymousreply 712/08/2012

It could be a new dawn for Delta if this happens.

by Anonymousreply 812/08/2012

by Anonymousreply 912/08/2012

I don't particularly like Delta (we're a hub), but it's not all that bad; they usually fly pretty close to on time, and the planes are reasonably clean.

by Anonymousreply 1012/08/2012

Do not eat on Delta flights. Do not.

Flew twice on them overseas this year. First time, yellow mass served I ate, was starving. Immediate emesis.

Read needles found in food of passenger 2 weeks after I landed.

Just completed 2nd trip. Contracted instant food poisoning, wracking stomach cramp.

If the price is right, take it, but don't consume anything they serve, for heaven's sake. Think of your children.

by Anonymousreply 1112/08/2012

[quote]United ruined Continental

Except that even though United bought Continental, the agreement was seen as a merger of equals and the airline is being managed by the Continental CEO and management. But it may be that they were forced to certain compromises and adjustments, since the "merger of equals" part is such BS when United controls majority stock.

by Anonymousreply 1212/08/2012

A HS chum is one of their "senior" stwardesses - flight attendants/whatever. She is their public "voice" of the anti-union forces. I am so embarrassed for her that she went from pleasant cheerleader/bimbo to such a bought and paid for fool. I am sure she gets a bonus yearly and promotions for her vocal & publicized attacks on the efforts to unionize Delta and her praise of management. I also read she was accused of illegal anti-union actions during the recent campaigns.

The more I read about my HS classmates the more embarrassed I am for them.

by Anonymousreply 1312/08/2012

I am a charter member if the Atlanta chapter of ABD!

ABD stands for "Anyone But Delta" when our Travel Department asks which airline I prefer.

You'd think they'd treat their hometown fliers better, but n-o-o-o-o-o!

by Anonymousreply 1412/08/2012

Jeez, I just came back from South America and had a great experiences on AeroMexico and TAM, and a good ones on LAN and, of all things, Boliviana de Aviacion.

Again, why are US carriers so pathetic?

BTW, so many international travelers says MIA is a disgrace, but I've never had a problem there. Did I get lucky, or does being a US national and speaking Spanish make it better?

by Anonymousreply 1512/08/2012

by Anonymousreply 1612/08/2012

Fuckity fuck, the worst hands down is American, then US Airways, United follows. That makes Delta the best domestic. I know it's a low bar, but seriously that is how they stack up.

by Anonymousreply 1712/08/2012

[quote]These two airlines literally cannot get one detail of the flying experience correct.

And yet, here you are alive to moan about how AWFUL your life can be flying.

by Anonymousreply 1812/08/2012

by Anonymousreply 1912/08/2012

Well, if Delta brought Richard Branson onto the Board, then maybe it would make the entire airline better.

by Anonymousreply 2012/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.