Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The death of the nurse has put a curse on the new Royal Baby.

Dark forces are around it now and will soon consume the child.

It is all for you "Kate's baby" all for you.

by Anonymousreply 1812/08/2012

Damien! It's all for you, Damien!

by Anonymousreply 112/08/2012

the year is one.

by Anonymousreply 312/08/2012

Sometimes I wonder how come you're the leader of anything.

by Anonymousreply 412/08/2012

Yep, kid's gonna be gay and abdicate for the skinny lesbian he loves.

by Anonymousreply 512/08/2012

no r5....think bigger....this will be the creature that brings down humanity.

by Anonymousreply 612/08/2012

R5 Make that the skinny lesbian he loves for getting him out of all of that king bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 712/08/2012

If I was Kate I would get an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 812/08/2012

If I were Kate I would get an abortion

by Anonymousreply 912/08/2012

R6 It's not like Jr. is gonna be able to attempt to wipe out Jews. Probably by the time the kid reaches of age the amount of power king of England wields will be the ability to close down Harrods for an hour to shop privately. Thus inflaming the then current Oprah's ability of the to start a war.

by Anonymousreply 1012/08/2012

What, nobody else thinks the curse will fall on the asshole DJs where it belongs?

by Anonymousreply 1112/08/2012

R11 They are already cursed. They live in Australia

by Anonymousreply 1212/08/2012

gee, guess nobody can take a joke these days...so sad, i think that nurse had lots of problems and this one just pushed her over the edge, but i'm curious, how did she off herself? in what way??

by Anonymousreply 1312/08/2012

How many will this baby kill in its mad drive for power? Nurse Jacintha was just the latest in its spree of catastrophe.

Don't forget that the sperm and the egg that united for this Dark Windsor were on the planet in an incipient form when Diana was killed. I would not be surprised if the evil emanating from young William's boysac and young Kate's ovarettes pre-united cosmically in a mind-control wave of destruction that forced Henri Paul to accelerate and hit the posts, removing Diana from the scene. It is likely she would have seen the evil coming - she was very psychic, as most holy mystics are - and would have prevented the pregnancy, probably via a radiation beam in her son's bedroom, similar to that used by the Queen Mother to keep the Duke of Windsor from having any children. After all, the Royals have been employing one from a satellite following Prince Harry wherever he goes on the planet. HOW ELSE HAS HE NOT IMPREGNATED SOMETHING BY NOW with his haphazard seed spillage?

Sarah Ferguson has admitted that she could feel an attempt to control her mind when she was watching the closed-circuit Secret Royal Feed television programming with Beatrice and caught a glimpse of Kate abdomen in the hospital window as she leapt up to vomit in the trash can. Sarah said she almost succumbed and left to meet some strange navy men in a nearby pub for a triple pen. session. That's the length this Spawn of Savagery will go. Beatrice later said that she herself felt forced to eat and entire pudding after abusing herself with it.

It must be stopped. After all, it is the Heir to the Heir to the Heir to the Queen. THISCLOSE to world domination. I'm so worried. And what is the connection to Mayan Calendar Armageddon, I want to know.

by Anonymousreply 1412/08/2012

A Loomin

by Anonymousreply 1512/08/2012

I would not be as dramatic as the op…but it does take away some of the giddiness.

There will never be such public pranks again, that is for sure. Every dj's contract is probably being re-written as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 1612/08/2012

There's a doin's a transpirin'.

by Anonymousreply 1712/08/2012

He shall overthrow the mighty and lay waste their temples. He shall redeem the despised and wreak vengeance in the name of the burned and the tortured.

by Anonymousreply 1812/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.