Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Your favorite "weird" comfort foods

We all know the typical comfort foods.. Soup, mac and cheese, meatloaf, etc..

What food do you crave and eat that other people think may be strange?

I toast/broil slices of a French baguette, and dip them in whole milk. The warm crunch of the bread and the creamy cold milk is incredible. and.. comforting.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 6612/12/2012

My favorite comfort food is mac and cheese. I love it OP. I could eat it everyday.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 112/07/2012

A tuna melt with relish, provolone, mayo, and chopped pickles.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 212/07/2012

slices of French bread with cream cheese and a slice of red onion

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 312/07/2012

Um, R4.. what?

Why are you such a dick here? You act decent and can even be funny at the DL Facebook page, but here, you can be a vulgar prick. What the fuck is that all about?

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 412/07/2012

It's the syphilis talking, R5.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 512/07/2012

It's hilarious that PPSM went batshit when someone here posted his real name and photo from Facebook, yet, he can post his foul, disgusting rants here, and it's ok?

He cried to the WM and tried to get that user who posted the pic banned, and I think he did. Then he went to the DL Facebook group and cried over there about it as well. If he talked as much shit over there as he did here, he's have been banned fron that group.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 612/07/2012

[quote] My partner and I had been trading immature mama jokes this evening, and I transferred that to my DL posts.

How old are you, 12? And why would you "transfer" it to a website, and a totally tame thread?

You're a fucking juvenile head case.

Well, mission accomplished. You have railroaded yet another DL thread, asshole.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 712/07/2012

PPSM you are not funny....... give it up

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 812/07/2012

Cock.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 912/07/2012

[quote]But that doesn't come anywhere close to the shit spewed at me on this site, not to mention the insults to my friends, my partner, and the death threats. I didn't just "whine" about a photo being posted. It went well beyond that.

Maybe because you're an ASSHOLE. Perhaps shit is spewed at you because you are an attention whoring prick. Have you ever thought about that?

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 1012/07/2012

What does PPSM mean?

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 1112/07/2012

[quote]But that doesn't come anywhere close to the shit spewed at me on this site

So that makes it ok for you to be a nasty pig on a thread that has nothing to do with you?

[quote]Look, I apologized

Typical bullshit. Be an asshole, and then apologize and expect people to forgive you.

[quote]But that doesn't come anywhere close to the shit spewed at me on this site, not to mention the insults to my friends, my partner, and the death threats. I didn't just "whine" about a photo being posted. It went well beyond that.

Boo fucking hoo. R13 is right. There's a *reason* people here hate you.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 1212/07/2012

So, anyway... peanut butter toast with pickle slices.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 1312/07/2012

Stoned wheat thins and peanut butter.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 1412/07/2012

So now vipers run in packs?

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 1512/07/2012

[quote]Where I was wrong was stooping to your level. I shouldn't have done that. But I wasn't going to be run off this site like every other authenticated poster. So I became an asshole.

That was your mistake. People give and take shit here all the time, but the fact is, that you acted so, so, SO entitled. Like "how DARE they!" As though you were above it all.

Had you shared your blog ONCE, and not have been so fucking reactionary to a *few* posters in the beginning, people may well have liked you. However, you have gone above and beyond cuntiness here, so it just keeps going. As I said, you seem like a nice, interesting guy when you're not here, so I hate to see you being such a pig here at DL. It's hard to even enjoy your posts over at the DLFB page, because I know what a cunt you can be.

Your post here is a great example. You post this stupid shit out of the blue, for no reason. Totally hijacking an otherwise harmless and innocuous thread. At this point you attack without even having a "reason". Just for attention? What?

[quote]A None of you have even had the guts to say anything to me on the FB page.

Because you behave yourself there. Why start that shit over there as well??

[quote]I'll try being nicer, but it will make no difference to you pack of vipers.

You may be wrong about that. I think you just need to calm your ass down and stop being a dick. Eventually people will see that you can bee a witty, and interesting guy.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 1612/07/2012

Well, whoever made threats to your family members are assholes. That's fucked up.

Just do what R21 said - calm your ass down and stop being a dick.

Good advice for a lot of us, actually.

PS: I like you at DLFB too, so show us more of tat side over here, ok?

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 1712/07/2012

mac and cheese with corn.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 1812/07/2012

Linguine and clam sauce, preferably the juicy variety although the thickened style is OK in a pinch. In a vague sort of way it reminds me of sucking cock.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 1912/07/2012

As long as I've been here (all the way back to the Prancing Pony) it hasn't been okay to spam the site. So linking to your own blog isn't considered appropriate here.

You seem entitled as in you think you should be able to do or say whatever you want. And you completely derail threads on to yourself. When I first saw your auth name, I thought it was cute. I've changed my mind.

And what "mama joke" do you see here? What any "joke" do you see? Just a weird, hostile comment to the OP of the thread who ostensibly did nothing to deserve it. Weird.

So, my comfort food? Mac and cheese and cauliflower mixed.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 2012/07/2012

[quote]More Pollyanna, less cunt from now on.

That would be nice. If the others want to be assholes, let them. They're the ones who will look like immature school children at recess. As I said, I know from the DL FB page, you can be a good guy. So show people here *that* side. I like that guy, dammit!

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 2112/07/2012

Cheetos dipped in jam and peanut butter.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 2212/07/2012

English muffin topped with mashed potatoes, ketchup, ground beef and cranberry sauce.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 2312/07/2012

Miso, though I know it's sounds absolutely crazy.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 2412/07/2012

I make a salad dressing with fresh peaches and grape tomatoes. Then I pour it over avocado and sprinkle with big crystals of Himalayan pink sea salt

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 2512/07/2012

String cheese dipped in Nutella.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 2612/07/2012

How could such an innocent thread go so fast, so quickly?

Oh, wait. We're [italic]presently[/italic] being graced by PPSM.

Tuna and pimentos in Kraft mac and cheese really hits the spot once a year or so. I laugh at myself when I make it and again later when I have a second serving cold from the fridge. It hits the spot warm and then cold.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 2712/07/2012

Okay PPSM, good to hear. Thank you.

Sheesh, now I need some comfort food!

I whip peanut butter into Greek yogurt and dip apples into it

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 2812/07/2012

I don't hate you PPSM and I think you can link to any fucking thing you like, even Huffington post.

My favorite comfort food...pomegranate seeds and yogurt, with a plate of sliced tomato and cucumber on the side.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 2912/07/2012

I dip cold steak into mayonnaise

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 3012/07/2012

Rost chicken with potatoes.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 3112/07/2012

I don't know why so many posts on here vaguely remind me of oral sex--r39 made me wonder what mayo on a different type of "meat" would taste like.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 3212/07/2012

I like a can of fat free refri ex beans with some sour cream and salsa. The most filling and comforting quick weeknight dinner I have.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 3312/07/2012

R42 --

How long before you blast that ghoulish gunk out your ass?

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 3412/07/2012

R42, what do you eat it with? On a tortilla? With chips? Or do you just dig in with a spoon?

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 3512/07/2012

Guacamole with anything.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 3612/07/2012

Peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich with a couple of iceberg lettuce leaves. Sometimes I toast the bread.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 3712/07/2012

Sometimes a bagel spread with chopped olives with cream cheese hits the spot, otherwise spaghetti with a decent homemade tomato sauce with French bread and a nice red wine will do the trick too.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 3812/07/2012

Saltine crackers with cream cheese and jam.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 3912/07/2012

home cooked navy beans with the cooking liquid over stale italian bread with a clove of garlic, salt and olive oil.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 4012/07/2012

wow. a seriously bipolar thread.

mmm ... peanut butter and rage.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 4112/07/2012

Campbell's tomato soup (made with milk) with crackers in it. Reminds me of childhood.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 4212/08/2012

[quote]So now vipers run in packs?

Funniest fucking post in months. I'm in fucking tears.

LMAO.

What an unexpectedly great post.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 4312/08/2012

[quote]Look, I apologized if I offended anyone

What a mature and convincing apology.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 4412/08/2012

Are peanut butter and raisin sandwiches considered weird? There part of my family's menu, I just split one with my mom today.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 4512/08/2012

Peanut butter and onion (or olives) is not bad either on rye toast or a cracker (like Ritz, maybe but saltines will do in a pinch). Someone mentioned navy beans on toast with garlic and olive oil--I sometimes have that too and it is great. A little parmesan on it doesn't hurt either.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 4612/08/2012

Banana on grain toast with a little sugar.

The crunchy and possibly carcinogenic burnt bits in the bottom of a roasting pan.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 4712/08/2012

I take one of those noodle cups, like ramen in a cup. Made by adding boiling water and leaving for 3 minutes. The seasoning is already in the cup. Way to salty, so I drain the liquid off, add some toasted sesame oil, a sprinkle of black sesame seeds and small spoon full of peanut butter. Chopped green onions if I have them, mix and voila, instant sesame noodles.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 4812/08/2012

^^ So does Mitt Romney.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 5012/08/2012

Anything - sweet or savoury - baked into a crust. And, thanks ppsm, for taking the heat and the hatred away from me.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 5112/08/2012

I love kippered herring on ritz.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 5212/08/2012

fried egg sandwich on rye toast with both pieces of toast lightly spread with some Hellmans mayo. and a glass of milk.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 5312/08/2012

R57, that sounds good

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 5412/12/2012

I save half a cup of three-hours-old cold instant coffee and two slices of lightly toasted french bread left over from dinner to eat just before going to bed.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 5512/12/2012

Mexican food. I can whip up a pan of cheese enchiladas in no time flat. Rotel dip and Tostitos....heaven.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 5612/12/2012

Pasta or noodles with butter, thyme, garlic salt and Parmesean.

Popcorn with a packet of Goya Sazon sprinkled over it and maybe's some brewer's yeast.

Peanut butter and honey inside a warm flour tortilla

Ham and cheese on top of Pepperidge Farm cookies.

by I know, I sound fat.. but I'm not.reply 5712/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.