Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Vince Vaughan Teams Up With Glenn Beck, Puts Career In Jeopardy

Shitty actor Vince Vaughn is teaming with lunatic fringe right wing radio host Glenn Beck to produce a television show.

Not linking. It's Breitfart.

by Anonymousreply 2412/07/2012

Maybe he'll get Glenn to fall off the wagon? Never has a celebrity lost their looks so quickly and so spectacularly. If he were an actress the only jobs he'd get was paying the paparazzi to take pictures of him so people could comment "Omigod, what happened to her face?"

by Anonymousreply 112/07/2012

Glenn Beck! Talk about hitching your wagon to a turd.

by Anonymousreply 312/07/2012

Vince got fat and Glenn Beck is a boring former drunk.I wonder if the TV show will feature fat flyover closet queens judging from the likes of these two.

by Anonymousreply 412/07/2012

It's also being done by Ralphie from "A Christmas Story" all growed up and now a producer.

by Anonymousreply 512/07/2012

What a jerk? I'll never see anything he is in, again.

by Anonymousreply 612/07/2012

Not surprising. Vaughn's never made a secret of his leanings. He's spoken at "Libertarian" conventions.

by Anonymousreply 712/07/2012

This will be the nail in his already dying career coffin.

by Anonymousreply 812/07/2012

I'm a libertarian ( in other words, consistently fully liberal). Can't stand Beck and don't much care for the Pauls, either. Vince endorsed and praised Paul and his book. There is some overlap of Beck/Paul supporters, though "paultards" hate Beck for the most part. So i'm not surprised by any of this.

by Anonymousreply 912/07/2012

So Vaughan actually is as dumb as he looks.

by Anonymousreply 1012/07/2012

Only if you're retarded does Beck make sense, R11.

by Anonymousreply 1212/07/2012

Didn't Vince Vaughan defend the use as gay as bad or lame in movies when Anderson Copper took issue with one of his movies. Maybe he is a repug bigot.

by Anonymousreply 1312/07/2012

R11 Tea bagging retarded bigot that is all over the place here defending the Salvation Army, speaking out against gay marriage and breaking into a whine fest whenever anyone asks them to back up her statements with facts. Dollar to doughnuts she will ask everyone to FF R12 because you hurt her feelings.

by Anonymousreply 1412/07/2012

r14, I've never spoken against marriage here. What are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 1512/07/2012

R14 just admitted they are a tea bagger. HAHAHAHA!

by Anonymousreply 1612/07/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1712/07/2012

Libertarians are people who want everyone (except them), to pay taxes. They don't really care who pays, as long as they don't have to pay. Libertarians = completely self centered and greedy, there is no other way to describe them. If you ask them...they tell the truth, they care for no one except themselves and their little families. AND THEY DO NOT WANT TO PAY TAXES but government is fine, as long as they don't have to pay for it. Good roads are fine, as long as they don't have to pay for them, fire departments are fine, as long as they don't have to pay for them...getting the picture?

by Anonymousreply 1812/07/2012

Michael Buble appeared on Beck's show multiple times, even after Beck made that racist comment about Obama hating white people. I keep bringing it up to piss off his ninny fans here.

by Anonymousreply 1912/07/2012

This explains everything one needs to know about Libertarians

by Anonymousreply 2012/07/2012

[quote]I'm a libertarian ( in other words, consistently fully liberal).

That's not a Libertarian, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 2112/07/2012

What happened to Vince's face? He looks truly awful. Did he lie about his age or something? Because he appears to gain 3 years every year, lookswise.

by Anonymousreply 2212/07/2012

That's what hard core drinking has done to him, R22.

by Anonymousreply 2312/07/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2412/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.