Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anderson Cooper: I never wash my jeans

"So the times I've washed my jeans, maybe twice in six months," he said. "The times I've done it, I've worn them and walked into my shower with them and put some soap on them and then air-dried them. Isn't that how you're supposed to do it?"

Video:

by Anonymousreply 14412/12/2012

I think Anderson is emotionally aging in reverse...the older he gets the sillier more jejune he's becoming.

Maybe he should just jettison the whole "journalism" thang and pursue sitcom stardom instead.

by Anonymousreply 112/07/2012

And his mother sold her family name to put it on every ass in America.

Gloria and Anderson are white trash with money.

America's worst nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 212/07/2012

Is it a raw denim jeans? I recently read that it gives the raw denim texture a unique 'character' when you wear it down.

by Anonymousreply 312/07/2012

These days, Anderson's jeans stand up and walk around without Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 412/07/2012

Washing your jeans twice in 6 months is disgusting. They must smell awful. I agree r1 it does seem like he is in reverse when it comes to emotional aging. Maybe he is going through a midlife crisis?

by Anonymousreply 512/07/2012

Once a month wash jeans (inside out) in water, no soap.

by Anonymousreply 612/07/2012

Well, Anderson isn't exactly a construction worker or works out in his jeans. Anderson probably changes his clothes more often throughout the day than Lady Gaga. He may wear the jeans two hours tops and given his high end lifestyle doesn't get them dirty or soiled.

by Anonymousreply 712/07/2012

What about the cum stains?

by Anonymousreply 812/07/2012

He's a slob

by Anonymousreply 912/07/2012

What with Ben's huge cock, cum isn't what's staining AC's jeans, R8.

by Anonymousreply 1012/07/2012

are we to believe that he does his own laundry?

by Anonymousreply 1112/07/2012

You don't need to wash jeans that often, it's not recommended.

by Anonymousreply 1212/07/2012

Exactly R11. I'm sure he has a "little brown person" to do that for him.

by Anonymousreply 1312/07/2012

Yes R11...in addition to the "little brown person" that lives inside the seat of his unlaundered jeans.

by Anonymousreply 1412/07/2012

you can wear them for months without washing them

by Anonymousreply 1512/07/2012

I knew it! In every picture he's always wearing that same tight black t shirt and jeans.

He also can eat the same food everyday for a month. He once said he eats Boston Market turkey meal with potatoes and corn every day.

by Anonymousreply 1612/07/2012

Corn and unwashed jeans are my favorite emotion.

by Anonymousreply 1712/07/2012

Judging from the posts so far, I can tell that there are a lot of clueless fraus on DL who have never been to APC. The 6 month rule is actually a well-known rule among the cool gays and hipsters who wear APC jeans all over the East Coast. Here's what the following link says about it:

[quote]For instance, everybody swears by the 6 month rule. That is you should never wash your denim for a bare minimum of 6 months, but this arbitrary number doesn't apply for everyone. Depending on the nature of things you do while wearing your jeans, that will ultimately decide how often and when you should wear your jeans. Some people may sit on their butts all day can prolong the period of time they can wash their jeans. Others wear their jeans doing physical work outside may want to wash them earlier.

by Anonymousreply 1812/07/2012

Y'all are nasty. Bless your hearts.

by Anonymousreply 1912/07/2012

He says he doesn't wash his jeans. But he doesn't say HOW many pairs of jeans he has?

There are some guys (especially the A-list ones) who own over 100 pairs of jeans. Some 200 pairs!

If that is the case he could get away with wearing a different pair of jeans every day and not wash them for six months.

by Anonymousreply 2012/07/2012

[R14] I don't need anyone to wash my jeans. I wish I had a little brown person though.

by Anonymousreply 2212/07/2012

Anderson is the epitome of vapid.

by Anonymousreply 2312/07/2012

Sorry but anyone that sits on public transport and doesn't immediately sanitize their clothes the minute they step indoors is gross. The subway is a cesspool. GROSS.

Then again Andie probably never uses public transport.

by Anonymousreply 2412/07/2012

R24 he bikes in his off hours. For CNN he has a company car. For other functions he has a car service.

by Anonymousreply 2512/07/2012

My aunt's friend who was once a stylist to ALL the big names in NYC said that Anderson learned his alphabet using dog turds as crayolas. G-L-O-R-I-A said it was avant-garde.

by Anonymousreply 2612/07/2012

For all the outraged fraus out there, here's another video showing how to wash your APC jeans properly. The user stated that this was the second wash after about 12 months of wear:

[quote]I actually wore these almost everyday for the first 4 months, washed them and then put them into rotation for the last 8

As Anderson said on his show, the staff at APC stores recommend not washing your jeans for about 6 months. I'm surprised that this is causing such consternation around here, as this is a pretty standard when it comes to raw denim. Yet another indication that the vast majority of posters are flyover fraus who buy their mom jeans at the local mall.

by Anonymousreply 2712/07/2012

Sorry, typed too fast, I meant to write [quote] as this is a pretty COMMON standard when it comes to raw denim.

by Anonymousreply 2812/07/2012

anderson seems to like a lot of raw things.

by Anonymousreply 2912/07/2012

I guess no one on DL buys raw unwashed denim.

by Anonymousreply 3012/07/2012

Something only a STRAIGHT guy would do.

by Anonymousreply 3112/07/2012

And what is the benefit of not washing the raw denim?

by Anonymousreply 3212/07/2012

The benefit of not washing the raw denim is to keep the original dark hue of your jeans. APC jeans are so dark because they are raw unwashed denim, just like jeans used to be back in the days. In more recent times (the last 30 years or so), denim is first dyed and then washed to make the color set and to soften up the fabric.

by Anonymousreply 3312/07/2012

[quote]what is the benefit of not washing the raw denim?

Spoken like a true frau! Seriously, are there any gay men left on DL?

by Anonymousreply 3412/07/2012

There is a reason why jeans are washed and the colours are set. My sister's SIL, who fancies herself a hipster, wore them to my sister's house and sat on a very beautiful antique mauve love seat. She ruined it when the dye rubbed off all over the upholstery.

by Anonymousreply 3512/07/2012

Oh, just fuck off, R27. Only some stuck up queen who thinks his shit don't stink and who thinks spending 10 times what a pair of jeans is worth just to follow the 'trends' would go on about not washing the crotch rot outta their jeans.

by Anonymousreply 3612/07/2012

Thank you r33!

by Anonymousreply 3712/07/2012

That would require some form of moistness or leakage, R35.

by Anonymousreply 3812/07/2012

Fuck off yourself r36 (if you had a dick, that is)! I can't help it if you and your herd of clueless frau get so worked up over something as basic as raw denim jeans and how to properly care for them.

[quote]Only some stuck up queen who thinks his shit don't stink and who thinks spending 10 times what a pair of jeans is worth just to follow the 'trends' would go on about not washing the crotch rot outta their jeans.

I guess that's why you still wear high-waisted mom jeans bought at your local JC Penney.

by Anonymousreply 3912/07/2012

Anybody who pays over 50 bucks for a pair of fuckin' jeans is a hick!

by Anonymousreply 4012/07/2012

APC jeans are the best. Very simple and classic. I discovered them a few years ago, and now I never wear any other brand.

by Anonymousreply 4112/07/2012

The biggest issue for raw denim jeans between washes is the smell and less noticeable the bacteria. The odour can cause your whole closet or room to stink.

There are 2 ways of keeping your raw denim jeans smelling fresh.

1.Keep dryer sheets in the pockets when not wearing

2.You can keep it smelling fresh between each six (or more months) wash by spraying it once a week.

by Anonymousreply 4212/07/2012

Or just wear clothes that you can launder regularly.

by Anonymousreply 4312/07/2012

My god, the gays are so shallow and high maintenance. I've got news for you: the very narcissistic, self-absorbed gays you want to impress with your expensive jeans are too concerned about what people are thinking of THEIR jeans to pay you and your overpriced jeans any heed. Just buy some jeans at Wal-Mart...no one will care.

by Anonymousreply 4412/07/2012

Queens who love inhaling their own crotch musk.

by Anonymousreply 4512/07/2012

{quote]My god, the gays are so shallow and high maintenance

Homophobic bigot alert @r44!

[quote]Just buy some jeans at Wal-Mart...no one will care.

Tacky women like you may not care about what they wear on their fat asses, but "the gays" do. That's why we look better than you and your ilk.

by Anonymousreply 4612/07/2012

FYI, r46, I'm a gay man who's mature and comfortable with himself to not get caught up in the extreme self-absorption/teen girl mentality that so many of my gay brothers seem to have. Oh and by the way, it's awfully hypocritical to call me out on my supposed homophobia in one sentence and then to go off on some misogynistic rant in the next. Homophobia and misogyny are really the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 4712/07/2012

Is this a way for AC to distance himself from his upper class Vanderbilt heritage or something? I hear he's very embarrassed by it and sometimes tries way to hard to come across as the everyman. I think this is one of those times.

by Anonymousreply 4812/07/2012

Ilk, R46? are you visiting us from the 1600's?

by Anonymousreply 4912/07/2012

kisses to R47

by Anonymousreply 5012/07/2012

Its silly for him to be embarrassed by his Vanderbilt heritage. He shouldn't be embarrassed by any of his heritage.

by Anonymousreply 5112/07/2012

Why would he be embarassed by his Vanderbilt heritage? I have never heard him say he was embarassed to be a Vanderbilt.

by Anonymousreply 5212/07/2012

APC jeans are not for "the everyman", r48. And judging by the hysterical reactions this thread is getting, clearly they're not for most of the DL fraus either. I doubt this has anything to do with Anderson wanting to distance himself with his Vanderbilt heritage. It just means that AC like his jeans stylish, unlike r47 who still buys her mom jeans at the mall.

by Anonymousreply 5312/07/2012

Wow, a journalist making that remark.

Wow, so he smells in the ass region.

Wow, so he's so deluded he doesn't know you can wash jeans?

Wow, his hotness, for me, just took a nose-dive.

by Anonymousreply 5412/07/2012

R53 = shop bottom at Nasty Pig, lives in a 5th floor studio walkup he shares with 2 semi-broke hipster (yet highly fashionable) queens.

by Anonymousreply 5512/07/2012

Sounds like he wears raw denim, as posters upthread suggested. Back to scrapbooking, flyovers.

by Anonymousreply 5612/07/2012

You should only wash her hair every six months, too. Shampoo strips the oils from your scalp.

by Anonymousreply 5712/07/2012

I remember being told this 30 years ago with Levis. You can wash the crotch out if need be in between full washings.

by Anonymousreply 5812/07/2012

I think Anderson's jeans have seroconverted by now.

Sad, really.

by Anonymousreply 5912/07/2012

I think AC fibs a bit for T.V. alot... I don't believe him lol.

by Anonymousreply 6012/07/2012

This thread reeks dumb homophobic cunts who shop at Kmart and don't get that not everyone wants to wear mom jeans.

by Anonymousreply 6112/07/2012

[quote]The 6 month rule is actually a well-known rule among the cool gays and hipsters who wear APC jeans all over the East Coast.

You mean among the really popular people like you, r18?

Oh, I do so hope you are elected prom queen.

by Anonymousreply 6212/07/2012

Fuck you, women haters. I didn't know about hip, raw, stinky jeans. Yeah I buy my jeans at the mall. And I'm a gay man. Not flyover (Portland,Or), not rich, not into fashion. Get the fuck over yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 6312/07/2012

Such a weird thread. It certainly explains some of the ass-funk I've smelled around some of my youngish jeans-wearing hipster friends.

Goddamn it... I've been wearing 501's for a lifetime. Worn for a maximum of 2 days and washed, outside out, in detergent. I'd never rock a shirt or underwear more than a day before washing. 501's, even with their current crappy quality last a couple years this way, and they look awesome...which is to say nice 'n snug where it does a man proud (they stretch out slightly when you wear 'em). I will not change this. Ever. Now, get off my lawn, you smelly punks!

by Anonymousreply 6412/07/2012

Even if Anderson's jeans aren't dirty from dirt (which they probably are anyway), everyone sweats, farts, etc.

How about washing your jeans once a monthor once every two months? Once every six months is just plain unsanitary. And then he doesn't even wash them; he just wears them into the shower and gets them wet.

Nothin' to brag about, Anderson. Way TMI!

by Anonymousreply 6512/07/2012

[quote]Even if Anderson's jeans aren't dirty from dirt (which they probably are anyway), everyone sweats, farts, etc.

I don't. I've had my pores and my anus completely sealed.

by Anonymousreply 6612/07/2012

[quote]Then again Andie probably never uses public transport.

He rides the subway often, I've seen pics of him on it and people see him a lot riding it.

by Anonymousreply 6712/07/2012

The practice of not washing raw unwashed denim for months is so common place, I'm surprised it's creating such a stir around here. Some of you need to go out more.

by Anonymousreply 6812/07/2012

67 posts on this topic since this AM? Apparently, there is nothing too boring to be discussed endlessly on DL.

by Anonymousreply 6912/07/2012

Here's a pic of AC on his bike holding an A.P.C. bag (with Ben going the opposite direction).

by Anonymousreply 7012/07/2012

Wow, that link you posted is so hip and classy, r68. You've really turned us around by posting that!

"This part really simplifies the process. Try the fucking things on. You’ll see threads upon threads on any forum asking about how this pair fits vs. this pair, to size up or to size down, how much a pair stretches blah,blah,blah."

"Wear them dude. Live your life. Cuff em’ , uncuff them, put shit in your pockets, run around, go out, get drunk, drop them to your ankles, whatever it is you did pre-raw jeans, continue doing so. Trust, that while you may have spent a lot of money on them they are not that serious. I hate to break it to you, but no one cares about your “Fit on Day 33,” and now one wants to walk you step-by-step on how to get a cum stain out of your pants. Enjoy ‘em."

What an authoritative source! Typos and everything.

by Anonymousreply 7112/07/2012

[quote]I'm surprised that this is causing such consternation around here

I'm not surprised in the least, but we disagree as to the cause of the consternation; you think it's 'frauen, but I think it's eldergays who haven't given a fuck about fashion since their disco days back in the '70s. Sure, back *then* they had to have THE tightest double-knit-poly pants to show off their asses and attract hung tops, but these days -- now that they're effectively celibate -- they don't give two shits about what their pants look like. The other complainers are likely our resident, pearl-clutching germophobes who carry a vat of Purell with them everywhere they go and won't even *dream* of eating ass even if it's been's thoroughly douched out.

Anyway, R18 is entirely correct. Yes, there is a difference between washing and rinsing one's jeans. No, no one is suggesting that you wear smelly jeans; the point in hanging them to air-dry is to let the odors disperse naturally. No, no one's suggesting wearing them without underwear, which should sop up nearly all of the "musky" smells. No, you don't have to wear APC or pay more than $50 for raw denim if you don't want to; you can find perfectly fashionable denim at Uniqlo for $49.99, or you can go totally old-school and buy a plain-old pair of unwashed 501s for about forty bucks.

by Anonymousreply 7212/07/2012

Please. Raw denim, bullshit denim. What-the-fuck-ever.

Wash your goddamn clothes more than once every six months. Fine, you want to preserve the "raw integrity," of the jeans? Good, go ahead. But wash them more frequently than once every six months, and stop the nonsense of trying to justify wearing clothes that haven't been washed in six months.

by Anonymousreply 7312/07/2012

[quote]67 posts on this topic since this AM? Apparently, there is nothing too boring to be discussed endlessly on DL.

They are "multiples". The same people posting numerous times under different ip addresses.

by Anonymousreply 7412/07/2012

Dearest DataLounge Forum,

I never thought it would happen to me, but I brought a reasonably non-funny-looking man last home last night.

Everything went well; we both hated coconut curry sauce and we both hated Lady Gaga. We even agreed that sponges should be microwaved!

But then, we sat down to make out and an...an odor started permeating my personal space. As my mouth descended his non-fat body, the odor became stronger. It, it was his jeans!

When I got him out of them, I clippity-clopped to the kitchen, fetched my long tongs, picked those trousers off the floor, and threw them out onto the balcony so I could breathe!

What ever should I do with such an unsanitary Gemini Unitarian?

PS: Uncut - 7 inches with low hangers

by Anonymousreply 7512/07/2012

I put on Anderson's jeans by mistake in the locker room and now I'm 3 months pregnant. I feel like I've been raped.

by Anonymousreply 7612/07/2012

R74's describing what SHE'S the master of doing, not others.

by Anonymousreply 7712/07/2012

Um hello. The story here is not how often he washes his jeans (the guy probably has tons of jeans), but that he thinks WALKING TO THE SHOWER AND RUBBING SOAP ON THEM is the proper way to wash them. It what world Anderson?! Oh I forgot, Anderson bizarro world where he eats Boston Market everyday and has 17 hot blatino man servants on deck on to do laundry when he doesnt feel like walking to the shower.

by Anonymousreply 7812/07/2012

Can we all agree that Anderson is weird?

by Anonymousreply 7912/07/2012

Yes r79, he is a weirdo. And I think stuff like this is just the tip of the iceberg to how strange he is. But I guess you cant really blame him.

by Anonymousreply 8012/07/2012

Anderson wouldn't mind being considered weird:

[quote]Then there is this excerpt from Me Three by Richard Grayson. It's about a chance encounter the author had when riding an elevator with 11 year old Anderson Cooper and his half brother Stan Stokowski. "Suddenly, up walks Truman Capote, wearing a fur coat over blue linen pants that seem too light for this weather......Then his (Capote's) floor comes up. Exiting with a serene smile, Capote says, 'You boys have a good evening.' 'He’s such a weirdo,' Anderson says after the elevator door closes behind Capote. Then he looks directly at me, whom he’s never seen before a few hours ago. 'I like weirdoes,' the boy reassures me. "

by Anonymousreply 8112/07/2012

Anderson Cooper was brought up better than that--and ought to know better to even admit that he washes (if you want to call walking into the shower 'washing' your jeans) once every six months.

This is not quirky or weird. It's a case of "my shit doesn't stink."

by Anonymousreply 8212/07/2012

R78, surely you realize he wasn't being serious about the shower thing?

by Anonymousreply 8312/07/2012

You guys are taking this WAY too seriously. R82, I doubt that's what he meant. Stacy London of What Not To Wear even said that all you need to do with jeans is wash them in cold water, no soap.

by Anonymousreply 8412/07/2012

R83. He was serious.

R84. Stacy London is not the final word on what constitutes clean. But anyway, Stacy London also said that six months was too long to go without washing your jeans.

by Anonymousreply 8512/07/2012

No one under forty is spending over fifty bucks on a pair of jeans. And if they do, it sure as fuck ain't APC. Get out in the world, kids.

These are the same "cool gays" who you see at forty five shopping at Abercrombie and Fitch. Humor them.

by Anonymousreply 8612/07/2012

Wow. Makes you wonder how often he washes his underwear.

by Anonymousreply 8712/07/2012

He wasn't serious, he's just saying certain things to get a rise out of the audience/viewers, he knows how to play that game, he does it all of the time.

And even if it's way too long to go without washing, it still doesn't mean he thinks "his shit doesn't stink".

by Anonymousreply 8812/07/2012

Didn't Rosie say she ran into AC and Ben at the Madonna concert? She said they were smart and smelled really good. Somebody's washing. Anderson looks pretty clean and neat to me, I'm sure there are no hygiene problems.

by Anonymousreply 8912/07/2012

[quote]No one under forty is spending over fifty bucks on a pair of jeans.

CLEARLY you don't live in Manhattan, dear. You can't even get a pair of Diesels for under $100 these days, let alone the likes of J Brand jeans that you'll find at Barneys. I can assure you it is most definitely NOT middle-aged people buying these jeans.

Perhaps you need to meet more people from the upper socioeconomic strata, dear, instead of the blue-collar trash you apparently mingle with.

Finally, Anderson was being serious about the shower thing. The quickest way to get raw denim to conform to your body, upon initial purchase, is to get into a bath or shower with them and let them dry ever so slowly on you. Sounds extreme? Perhaps if you're an unfashionable man, but any reasonably fashionable woman would be happy to regale you with tales of how much they suffer for fashion (you think five-inch stilettos are *comfy*?).

by Anonymousreply 9012/07/2012

R90, you are the reason your mom drinks.

by Anonymousreply 9112/07/2012

Thank you r72 for trying to inject some common sense into this thread.

I still can't believe people around here are so shocked about this whole raw denim 6 month rule, it's not like Anderson came up with that himself.

by Anonymousreply 9212/07/2012

Just want to say that apparently to prevent your jeans from smelling, you put them in the freezer. The cold kills odor-causing bacteria.

I think Anderson was exaggerating when he said he didn't wash his jeans for 6 months. He also said he only has one pair. Who really believes that? But he's also said he hates to shop and is cheap so I guess it all could be true. He would want to prolong the life of his jeans if it would mean not having to buy another pair.

by Anonymousreply 9312/07/2012

Get a load of the retail ice queen at r90.

by Anonymousreply 9412/07/2012

"CLEARLY you don't live in Manhattan, dear."

Oh, my dear.

Twenty years ago that line would have meant something. Now it just gets laughs. Queen of the local Starbucks, are we?

"Perhaps you need to meet more people from the upper socioeconomic strata, dear, instead of the blue-collar trash you apparently mingle with."

LOL. And a mention of Diesels and J Brand on top of it.

Keep posting. We could use the laughs.

by Anonymousreply 9512/07/2012

If you're putting your jeans in the freezer, then you really need to get a life.

by Anonymousreply 9612/07/2012

Half of the posters on this thread sound really poor.

by Anonymousreply 9712/07/2012

[quote]Just want to say that apparently to prevent your jeans from smelling, you put them in the freezer. The cold kills odor-causing bacteria.

It must be really nice to put on an odorless, freezed pair of jeans on a cold morning.

by Anonymousreply 9812/07/2012

[quote]I think Anderson was exaggerating when he said he didn't wash his jeans for 6 months. He also said he only has one pair. Who really believes that?

Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 9912/07/2012

[quote]Just want to say that apparently to prevent your jeans from smelling, you put them in the freezer. The cold kills odor-causing bacteria.

Yes. This is what we were told in the early 80s. Wasn't anyone here alive and wearing jeans then? And to "clean" them you stuck them in the freezer.

Personally I liked faded jeans so I was always washing mine in the washer and dryer. Dark blue jeans always said "farm hand" to me.

My skinny skinny jeans (for me at 104 lbs) were med dark but my fat skinny jeans (for me when I went up to 108 or above) ended up very pale. If you get my drift.

by Anonymousreply 10012/07/2012

A lot of dumb, poor, thoroughly uncool posters on this thread. Must be a flyover invasion. I can't imagine what kind of jeans you all wear. Probably acid wash.

by Anonymousreply 10112/07/2012

R101 Sit down, gramps. You're embarassing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 10212/07/2012

I agree r80 I think he is a weirdo and that this is just the tip of the iceberg. I would love to know just how strange he is. It does seem the older he is the weirder he gets. At the rate he's going with his weirdness he'll probably end up like Howard Hughes one day.

by Anonymousreply 10312/07/2012

[quote]Half of the posters on this thread sound really poor.

How ghetto to imagine someone's value to the world depends on what kind of clothes he buys.

by Anonymousreply 10412/07/2012

Here's a pic of the kind of jeans R102 wears:

by Anonymousreply 10512/07/2012

My partner and I have this discussion all of the time. I wash my $200 jeans (which say dry clean only on the tag) after every wear. I dont need to...I just like fresh clothing. The problem is that my dark denim fades very quickly, even washing in cold water. He washes his jeans maybe once a month, but it seems gross to me.

by Anonymousreply 10612/07/2012

So what if he's a "weirdo", he's made quite a success out of his life in spite of it.

by Anonymousreply 10712/07/2012

This whole thread is hilarious! "Oh my, paying more than $50 for a pair of jeans, what has the world come down to???? Imagine that Louise, those crazy rich folks and their decadent ways!"

by Anonymousreply 10812/07/2012

R96 & R98 please use your imagination. Can you possibly imagine taking the jeans out of the freezer, letting them warm up and then putting them on? And where did I say that I did this? Did i not say "apparently"? And there's no such word as freezed. I was merely addressing the many posts here disgusted at the thought of wearing stinky jeans. Well, this is a way you can deodorize your jeans without washing them.

by Anonymousreply 10912/07/2012

I, too, think Anderson likes to say false things just to get a reaction from people. I never believed his whole "I never tried coffee!" or "I never tried spinach!". Of course his drooling fans ate it up, with "Awwwwww!"s, cheers, applauses, and smiles of amusement.

by Anonymousreply 11012/07/2012

Only cold hearted bitches wear freezed jeans

by Anonymousreply 11112/07/2012

What a fucking tosser he is.

All of you queens who are so obsessed with him are laughable and embarassing.

by Anonymousreply 11212/07/2012

[quote]freezed pair of jeans

[quote]What a fucking tosser he is

A lot of poor, uneducated, homophobic posters on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 11312/07/2012

Gramps is really getting nasty!

Don't shit them diapers!

by Anonymousreply 11412/07/2012

He comes across very Dr. Threadsonish to me. I bet he has a special basement where he "entertains" visitors.

by Anonymousreply 11512/07/2012

I like the term 'tosser.' V British.

by Anonymousreply 11612/07/2012

R112 and what does it make you that you're wasting your precious time obsessing over someone you can't stand because he's wealthy, intelligent,attractive and gay (and wears smelly jeans to boot). So get a life and move on to another thread and stop insulting people

by Anonymousreply 11712/07/2012

R114 wears mom jeans like these and simply cannot fathom why anyone would buy raw denim:

by Anonymousreply 11812/07/2012

I heard raw denim gives you crotch cancer

by Anonymousreply 11912/07/2012

Anderson is nasty.

by Anonymousreply 12012/07/2012

Jeans in the freezer? For christssakes!

I don't have room for jeans in my freezer. My ice cream, cocaine, embezzled millions and Kool Pops are in the freezer.

by Anonymousreply 12112/07/2012

We're grateful you provided a visual aid for "mom jeans," r118. None of us could have imagined them without that aid.

by Anonymousreply 12212/07/2012

Are you serious R117???

He's not attractive at all. Far from it. He's a total knob.

Your obsession with him, look at all the tossers in this thread and every other thread about him, all desparately trying to find anything remotely worthy to discuss about him is embarassing.

End.Of.Story.

Ironic that you tell me to get a life!

by Anonymousreply 12312/07/2012

It sounds like you need all the help that you can get, r122. Next time I'll draw a picture for you.

by Anonymousreply 12412/07/2012

LOL R123 who is worse? A person who likes to discuss someone they admire or someone who spends their time dissing a person they dislike?

by Anonymousreply 12512/07/2012

Student wears same jeans 15 months

At the end of the 15 months, Le swabbed the jeans for bacteria. He then put the garb through a washing machine, after which he wore the jeans another two weeks before re-testing.

And the results surprised Le and his professor, Rachel McQueen.

They were similar," McQueen said of the bacteria count of the freshly washed pair, compared to the prewashing levels. "I expected they would still be much lower than after 15 months."

In all, there were five kinds of skin bacteria in the jeans, and mostly in the crotch area, where between 8,500 and 10,000 bacterial units per square centimetre were found. However, McQueen said because Le was healthy, with no skin problems or cuts, there was no health concern.

Controlling odour was a different concern, Le said, admitting the jeans began to smell after a few months.

He solved that problem, however.

"I triple-bagged them and put them in the freezer," he said

by Anonymousreply 12612/07/2012

Aha See!!! And you all mocked me.

by Anonymousreply 12712/07/2012

the whole thing about taking a shower in your jeans is exactly what guys used to do in the 70's with their 501's. Makes them take the shape of your body and hug your ass.

by Anonymousreply 12812/07/2012

I thought it was what girls did in the 70s.

by Anonymousreply 12912/07/2012

Corn? When did you eat corn?

by Anonymousreply 13012/07/2012

He's a lot of things, I guess, but I would not say intelligent is one of them.

He sounds like a tool in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 13112/07/2012

It's the stench from Anderson's jeans that caused Ben to go for a walk to enjoy the fresh air in the Central Park Ramble. We all know what happened next.

by Anonymousreply 13212/07/2012

I love how this is making all your puny little brains tilt. You're trapped between two of your most cherished beliefs: everyone must be fashionable, and everything must be obsessively clean.

Your inner Anna Wintours are at war with your inner Joan Crawfords.

by Anonymousreply 13312/07/2012

[quote]Your inner Anna Wintours are at war with your inner Joan Crawfords.

This is why they hate us!

by Anonymousreply 13412/08/2012

R125, there's nothing crazier than those people who claim to hate AC but spend all their time following his every move.

by Anonymousreply 13512/08/2012

Raw denim stained anus...

by Anonymousreply 13612/08/2012

R131 I don't think he sounds like a tool in this interview. I think it's actually very entertaining. He sounds honest and self-deprecating which I find endearing in a way.

by Anonymousreply 13712/08/2012

Say whatever you like, but washing your jeans once ever six months is disgusting. I don't care if they're fucking raw or not. Your brain is raw if you think you don't have crotch stench in those jeans after six months.

by Anonymousreply 13812/08/2012

I remember that interview R137, he is always like that. I don't think he's a tool either, he seems down to earth and funny.

by Anonymousreply 13912/09/2012

anyone who believes that Anderson only has one pair of jeans and a couple t-shirts and that's all he wears need only look on the web to see the many paparazzi photos of him wearing other clothes. such as this one...

He may only wash his A.P.C. jeans a couple of times in 6 months but he also wears other clothes during that time. And most of the time he's wearing "work" clothes so the amount of time he's actually wearing those jeans is limited.

by Anonymousreply 14012/09/2012

In this pic, Ben has his hand on Anderson's dirty jean covered butt. I guess it's not a problem for him.

by Anonymousreply 14112/09/2012

They both look like they smell like ass ans corn chips on a regular basis. I guess hygiene is not on the top of AC's list. Once a new guy comes along he'll start taking more pride in his appearance.

by Anonymousreply 14212/10/2012

No, AC always looks clean and fresh which I'm sure he is, R142, you really think a well known professional newsman is going to be going around offending people by smelling bad? You really think he would do that, because you're crazy if you do.

by Anonymousreply 14312/10/2012

I'm in my shower, in my jeans--as I type this! And all thanks to this thread.

by Anonymousreply 14412/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.