Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Homosexual actor Hugh Jackman's films should not be supported.

He is as bad as Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 8111/16/2014

What about The Hobbit? Lee Pace, Richard Armitage and Luke Evans are all in the closet, even if in different ways.

by Anonymousreply 112/07/2012

r2=Deb

by Anonymousreply 312/07/2012

I didn't know that Hugh Jackman was gay.

by Anonymousreply 412/07/2012

Hugh is different than TC because he doesn't people when they suggest he's gay. He hasn't said or done anything homophobic. If he's truly gay I suspect he'll come out when kids are older and career is winding down.

by Anonymousreply 512/07/2012

Please post definitive evidence OP.

Happy to go along with you, but post the evidence.

by Anonymousreply 712/07/2012

People who people are the worst people in the world.

by Anonymousreply 812/07/2012

Pardon the missing word. He doesn't SUE people when they suggest he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 1512/07/2012

It's funny when people ask for proofs for closeted gays. What do they want us to do? To stalk them?

by Anonymousreply 1612/07/2012

I was not aware that Hugh had become a high-ranking member of a cult that murders its enemies, and allows high-ranking members to use low-ranking members as personal slaves, OP.

There are worse things than the closet.

by Anonymousreply 1712/07/2012

Yes, you.

by Anonymousreply 1812/07/2012

I will always love Hugh.

by Anonymousreply 1912/07/2012

Get a life, OP.

One based in reality.

by Anonymousreply 2012/07/2012

Um, you are really "baiting" the theater queens who are EXISTING solely for the "Les Miserables" feature to arrive.

by Anonymousreply 2112/07/2012

He's not gay. He's just a loyal husband with gay buds.

by Anonymousreply 2212/07/2012

[quote]Tain't nobody's business.

I laughed.

by Anonymousreply 2312/07/2012

I thought he broke up with John?

by Anonymousreply 2512/07/2012

Gee, you would think people would be embarrassed...profiled on 60 Minutes and in the closet. That has to feel like shit.

by Anonymousreply 2612/07/2012

[quote] I will always love Hugh.

I thought you were dead, Whitney!

by Anonymousreply 2812/07/2012

Closet cases in positions of influence, as celebrities surely are, should be dragged from their musky dens of shame post haste.

by Anonymousreply 2912/07/2012

HIs close-up shots are really harsh now...dude needs a Retin-A prescription stat.

by Anonymousreply 3012/07/2012

I've known plenty of charmingly seductive straight men who love having gay men compliment and gush all over them....and why not? Positive attention feels good no matter WHO it comes from. So,I wasn't convinced Hugh is anything but straight even after all that flashing,eye contact,cheek pecking,bear hugging, body lifting and lips coming ever so close to one other.

That is, HOWEVER, until he moved in and kissed the camera lens...I mean that's just WAY to "Marilyn" to be 100% hetero.

Conclusion:

He's Bi.

by Anonymousreply 3112/07/2012

R30

Baby,those crags,wrinkles,deep nasolabials and telangiectasias are WAY past the threshold of what Retin-A can do.

We are dealing with some MAJOR sun damage and collagen depletion here!

by Anonymousreply 3312/07/2012

(r13) fowl?

by Anonymousreply 3412/07/2012

Richard Armitage is gay? How cool is that!

by Anonymousreply 3612/08/2012

Yes, he's gay and in a relationship with Lee Pace. What isn't cool is that they are both in the closet. Nasty liars.

by Anonymousreply 3712/08/2012

Hugh lives out of the closet but as a married man with a woman. It's a shame he is not "out" to the world, and I loathe that any gay person presumes it is okay to be closeted today.

But there is a world - six planets, nine moons and an asteroid belt - of difference between Jackman's closet and the rubber-upholstered nutbox that Tammy lives in.

by Anonymousreply 3812/09/2012

Please post link to photo of Hugh's taint.

by Anonymousreply 3912/09/2012

gay actors presume that it's okay to be closeted today because there are STILL so many closet cases in all walks of life.

by Anonymousreply 4012/09/2012

[quote]gay actors presume that it's okay to be closeted today because there are STILL so many closet cases in all walks of life.

I came out 30 years ago, and applaud each one who comes out. But I can't support anyone who declares what is or is not "okay" in the lives of people they've never met.

by Anonymousreply 4112/09/2012

That video at R31 is SCORCHING HOT. There's no way I would've been able to walk away from that without a boner if I was Bryan.

by Anonymousreply 4212/09/2012

[quote]Hugh's Tony Speech: I'd like to thank Deb and my kids (no sign of emotion) I'd like to thank me partner (no ex-partner) John who has... (begins bawling like a love struck teenager)

When did he say this in any of his Tony acceptance speeches? The two I watched on Youtube didn't go anything like this.

by Anonymousreply 4312/09/2012

The difference between Jackman and Pace is that the latter didn't get married and have a couple of kids. It's one thing to not be out and not be honest about your personal life, and another to engage in bearding. I think bearding is self-loathing, despicable, homophobic behavior.

by Anonymousreply 4412/09/2012

All you have to do to know he's gay is look at his fat frau wife.

by Anonymousreply 4612/09/2012

80% of all gay men are closeted. Most are married to women.

But Hugh Jackman is not gay. He is just a straight man who enjoys having some gay friends, which is a great thing.

by Anonymousreply 4712/09/2012

Interesting how all of you simply assume he *is* gay, never mind the lack of proof other than "whispers." No Enquirer shots of him kissing his "pilot." No tales of his hookups with rentboys. No dish whatsoever about any gay life before he got married. A whole LOT of idle speculation based almost entirely on the fact that his former business partner/assistant is gay. No comment about the fact that, unlike nearly all closeted actors who won't touch a "gay" or "gay-friendly" film/TV role with a ten-foot pole, Hugh is clearly entirely comfortable embracing his show-tune side, even though he undoubtedly knows many people -- INCLUDING ALL OF YOU -- will assume that it's a signal that he's gay.

Funny how all that works...

by Anonymousreply 4812/09/2012

I'm always amused at how quickly Hugh's fangurls show up. Well, all fangurls when it's about the sexuality of the man they'll never have, anyway. Fun.

by Anonymousreply 4912/09/2012

OMG, Jackman is OK with gays. He must be a fag.

by Anonymousreply 5012/09/2012

Fangurl, PR hack, freeper, desperate hausfrau alert @ R51.

by Anonymousreply 5212/09/2012

Does he has a picture opening on Broadway?

by Anonymousreply 5312/09/2012

Just watched him being interviewed by Scott Pelley on "60 Minutes" and wow, he is good in those "Le Miz" clips. I smell an Academy Award in his future for sure. It was touching seeing him talk about his past and his current life with Deb.

Sidenote, Scott Pelley was nearly as buff as Jackman was.

by Anonymousreply 5412/09/2012

[R55] I did hear her speak. She was on some TV show, Martha Stewart maybe? She talked about her family and was warm and lovely. Showed a few projects she worked on including a very accomplished painting of her child done in a Flemish style. Only those in a marriage really know what their marriage is about and it isn't anyone's business. Live and let live I say.

by Anonymousreply 6012/10/2012

R31 Heteros get annoyed when gay men persistently flirt with them & they sure don't want to hang around fashion queens in their spare time, even if they are "comfortable with gays".

R24 rewatch the clip. No more emotion with John but it was weird to have John there at all and to single out an assistant (who goes on family vacations & wears matching rings lol).

[quote]The difference between Jackman and Pace is that the latter didn't get married and have a couple of kids. It's one thing to not be out and not be honest about your personal life, and another to engage in bearding. I think bearding is self-loathing, despicable, homophobic behavior.

I have no idea who Pace is (another dl fantasy?) but yeah living a double life has got to be a great environment for kids to learn life skills. Not to mention Hugh got out his knee pads last week & dirty danced in front of the Academy Awards & Golden Globe people who were invited to an after screening party! That's one way to campaign. Yep setting a fine example. I agree the beard must be a piece of work to go along with it. But until the big bucks he gets for action flicks dries up he's stuck.

[quote]It took me awhile to figure this out, but on DL, any time an actor plays gay in any role, wild-eyed queens are just sure he's gay for real.

Not true. Only the dl extremists ponder if Johnny Depp is bisexual & HIS gay roles were a lot braver than Hugh's.

by Anonymousreply 6112/10/2012

I Honestly Love Hugh.

by Anonymousreply 6412/11/2012

R63 = the original Cheryl

by Anonymousreply 6512/11/2012

r53 made me laugh. Especially if you say broad-WAY.

by Anonymousreply 6612/11/2012

[quote] All he and his wife could talk about was their life as a family

They have an agenda to prove. She also said they are never apart for more than two weeks....then Pelley discussed how Hugh away filming for 3 months on Les Miz.

Truth isn't a big thing with the Jackmans.

by Anonymousreply 6712/11/2012

[quote] I once related knowing big theater queens in Oz who went to school with Hugh who say he is not gay and that in school they never even fancied him. I guess people change.

Moose and squirrel say he is gay and in closet

by Anonymousreply 6912/11/2012

I think Deb is like a surrogate mother to him....to replace the one who abandoned him....and like any good mother she accepts his true sexuality and supports his dating life (even sits by them at award shows!!)

by Anonymousreply 7012/11/2012

Hugh is in the closet and needs to have his hairy, dingle berry clad ass out of it, NOW.

by Anonymousreply 7112/11/2012

R70 ding! ding! ding! ding! ding! And he trots out mom to rehash the same BS stories over & over again to make himself seem like a regular heterosexual family man for the public. It's obviously all rehearsed beforehand & partly what gives him away. sheeesh even Travolta doesn't work that hard.

by Anonymousreply 7212/11/2012

I think it's everybodies business. I really do.

by Anonymousreply 7312/24/2012

Hugh is not a homo!

Just ask his special friend, Barak.

by Anonymousreply 7402/23/2013

We should all live our lives however we chose.

OP is a homosexual version of Michelle Bachman. They want to know what you do in your bedroom. You have to live EXACTLY in the way they approve or forget it. What constitutes true relationships.... what constitutes true families ...must adhere to their definition. They are the judge. And you must "be honest" with everyone no matter what. There can be no mystery, no personal privacy.

by Anonymousreply 7502/23/2013

R75 = Closet case

by Anonymousreply 7602/23/2013

R76 = idiot

by Anonymousreply 7702/23/2013

OP, you are filled with malice, and probably jealous. He has a right to live and identify as he wants. He is living the life he wants to live. He doesnt hsve to identify yhe way you eidh he eould. I support his right to be who he wants to be, and your rage at this fact is pitiful. I will support him even more because of miserable jealous people like him.

by Anonymousreply 7802/23/2013

Hugh Jackman is known to be a nice and giving man. The OP is being very hateful.

by Anonymousreply 7902/23/2013

r1 r37 OMG OMG people here aleady knew(in 2012) that Lee Pace and Richard Armitage were gay and in relationship before those blind items, Ian Mckellen's interview, photos have happened ?

Please share more gossip.

by Anonymousreply 8011/16/2014

I don't really care for him. He isn't sexy, not an interesting actor, the phony charade he puts on with his wife is laughable. Easy to avoid him, really.

by Anonymousreply 8111/16/2014
Need more help? Click Here.