As if this fucking thing wasn't a big enough train wreck with a septuagenarian playing a 35 year old women. This is going to be directed by John Waters, right?
"nspired by Barbra Streisand's unlikely new Seth Rogen roadtrip comedy Guilt Trip, Time columnist Joel Stein went for an hour-long car ride to Beverly Hills with the screen and stage leged. During the drive, Streisand revealed, among other things, she'd like to cast Lady Gaga in her remake of Gypsy.
Here are a few other highlights from her mini roadtrip:
1. Barbra hasn't driven since the '80s. ("Wait — this is 2012. Maybe the ’90s.”)
2. She can't resist Synder's of Hanover unsalted mini-pretzels. (“This is a pretty good brand.")
3. She has opinions about which stocks to buy. (“Apple! Apple!”)
4. She took a six-year break from work to help build her third and "most spectacular" house. (All three are next to each other.) But she only goes there about once a month. (“The bed isn’t comfortable.")
5. She's brassy as ever. (“Why are all Jewish boys so horny?")"