Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Heterosexual men are such pussies

Most seem so afraid of their wives....they let them push them around and tell them what to do.

by Anonymousreply 2712/08/2012

OP is right. The frauen basically have control over these poor guys because of their cunts and crotch spawn.

Spread your legs and get an 18 year free ride.

I feel sorry for the guys.

by Anonymousreply 312/07/2012

I'm sure most of these macho "straight" guys love strap-on action at home when nobody knows!

by Anonymousreply 412/07/2012

[quote]I feel sorry for the guys.

I know. Men are truly the most powerless victims in this world. So exploited, abused and disenfranchised.

We're talking about bizarro world, right?

by Anonymousreply 512/07/2012

"Spread your legs and get an 18 year free ride."

ROFLMAO. Did you post the same thing at the Fox News boards?

"You seem to be afraid of women and turned towards homosexuality."

Oh, shut up. Men don't "turn towards" homosexuality because they are afraid of women. There are plenty of heterosexual men who despise women. Despising women didn't make them magically become attracted to men.

by Anonymousreply 612/07/2012

[quote]Most seem so afraid of their wives....they let them push them around and tell them what to do.

I don't think that they're afraid. Rather, they don't like drama, so they tend to humor their girlfriends/wives just to avoid conflict. My brother and straight friends are like this. They then talk shit about their respective wives/GFs to each other. haha

by Anonymousreply 712/07/2012

OP has no straight male friends, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 812/07/2012

R7 is right

by Anonymousreply 1212/07/2012

R1, for having a kangaroo kunt you sure act uptight.

by Anonymousreply 1312/07/2012

Wait a sec - to be a "pussy" means to act like a woman, right? To be a sniveling little coward like a woman? So either women are sniveling little cowards who let men push them around and tell them what to do, or they're scary witches who trap poor helpless straight men under their thumbs and force them to do their bidding. Which is it, OP? You can't have it both ways. Make up your mind, fool.

by Anonymousreply 1412/07/2012

That "hole rent" they pay is mighty steep!

by Anonymousreply 1512/07/2012

Let one of them try to claim his fair share of closet space and we'll see who whips whom with what.

by Anonymousreply 1612/07/2012

R10, well, they only talk shit when their wives/GFs have pissed them off. For example, "My wife's been on the rag all week" or "She was bitchin' at me 'cause I didn't do this or that." Straight guys don't normally seek advice, but they do need to vent, and my bro and his friends do it over beer and a game on TV.

by Anonymousreply 1712/07/2012

IKR, r18? Men have been obsessed with vagina since the dawn of time.

by Anonymousreply 1912/07/2012

OP, I must really disagree. Some men purposely choose controlling, dominating, bitchy women. Others marry the total opposite. Then there are those who have a fairly equal balance of power and decision making in their relationships. I've always wanted if they were psychologically motivated to marry girls like their Moms or one quite different in looks and personality. Either way complaining about ones' spouse is very common. Sad that they don't try to work to achieve a true friendship.

by Anonymousreply 2012/07/2012

R19 -

Vagina Obsession = power over men

Gay men are not similarly obsessed, so women have little or no power over us.

Scritti Politti - "I know a Perfect Way to make the girls go crazy,"

by Anonymousreply 2112/08/2012

Actually, a huge number of heterosexual men are indeed "pussies". They cling to the trappings of masculinity and male privilege, but they've never been in a fight, never protected anyone, they aren't their own boss or the family breadwinner, and have no courage or responsibility.

Their wives are quite aware of this, of course. Some are quite happy being the real head of the family, others desperately wish their husbands would grow up.

by Anonymousreply 2412/08/2012

I just started watching RAISING HOPE and just finished an episode where Jamie Pressly plays a she-devil who's got her husband totally pussywhipped. The poor guy gets screamed at and emasculated for the littlest things. Made me think of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 2612/08/2012

Straight guys are looking for a mom to care of them and boss them around.Getting some pootang is like getting permission from your mum to eat ice cream!

by Anonymousreply 2712/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.