Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are they safe? What are they?

by Anonymousreply 1112/08/2012

I'll share my limited info from years ago. They are in a little brown bottle and are amyl nitrite (sp?). You plug one of your nostrils and sniff hard at the little bottle. It stinks in a chemical manner. It gives a brief 'head rush' (20-30 seconds or so) and makes your face turn red.

Supposedly used during sex, or while dancing at a disco.

I don't even know if you can still get it legally. I think they're safe if you are fairly young and in good health.

by Anonymousreply 112/07/2012

Are you talking about KFC Chicken Poppers? They're delish!

by Anonymousreply 212/07/2012

Don't use it but it is not amyl nitrate. Amyl is the good medical stuff. They had to change the formula to make it legal and may needed to change it more than once. Last I knew it was butyl nitrate. Nasty stuff and not very good. On the other hand.......if you can get the amyl..........

by Anonymousreply 312/07/2012

If you want an aneurism take them.

by Anonymousreply 412/07/2012

I've used for couple of tines during sex and also at the disco... I don't find it so dangerous, but I'm pretty sure that it is not 100% ok... I've searched a lot online about it and pretty sure that nobody died because of it and that there is not any study that can conclude what damage it can do. They used to sell it in sex shops in my country but they recently pulled it away Conclusion: you could try it once for fun and I will azure you that you will not die because of it

by Anonymousreply 612/07/2012

I tried them after drinking a bottle of wine and it was actually scary for a moment. My heart was racing and I felt really disoriented.

by Anonymousreply 712/08/2012

They're great for anal.

by Anonymousreply 812/08/2012

Are we pretending it's still 1980? Fun!

by Anonymousreply 912/08/2012

They are fun, but can become addictive sexually. Euphoria beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 1012/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!