Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sheri Oteri is appearing on "Say Anything with Joy Behar."

She is practically unrecognizable she's had so much work done. Granted, she looks good, but she doesn't look like herself anymore.

by Anonymousreply 3712/08/2012

Except for the frozen eybrows, she doesn't look like she's had work at all. She now has longer hair and she has glamour make up, not for a character.

by Anonymousreply 112/06/2012

She did something to her lips too.

by Anonymousreply 212/06/2012

Did she do "Nadeen?"

"Simmah down nah!!"

by Anonymousreply 312/06/2012

by Anonymousreply 412/06/2012

She had a guest appearance on the New Normal the other night. I agree, almost unrecognizable.

by Anonymousreply 512/06/2012

I try to watch Current when I can, but it seems as if literally every month they keep changing the timeslots for all their shows and seeing what sticks.

I adore Jennifer Grandholm, but her show has changed timeslots more times than I can count. I suppose it's for the best that she is no longer head-to-head with Maddow.

It also doesn't help that DirecTV isn't carrying the channel in HD.

by Anonymousreply 612/06/2012

Cheri was on The Wendy Williams Show the other day. She was spacey.

by Anonymousreply 712/06/2012

I tried to tell everyone.

by Anonymousreply 812/06/2012

I saw something in the media that suggested an Austin-based company was looking to buy Current and revamp it in a more centrist direction. A deal was to be announced in December. Given that Spitzer, Granholm, et al. are now airing only Mon - Thurs, I think it's likely in the works. And it sucks, as they have great talent on that network and I expect those invited to stay will jump ship.

by Anonymousreply 912/06/2012

Yep, I saw her on Wendy the other day too. She seemed a bit out of it. She looks and acts nothing like her characters on TV...which I suppose means she's a good actress.

by Anonymousreply 1012/06/2012

Her post-SNL career has been a shocking disappointment.

Jan Hooks gets more work these days, and she was on SNL a decade earlier.

by Anonymousreply 1112/07/2012

She still is the best Barbara Walters imitator ever. Even Gilda Radner couldn't hold a candle to Cheri in this regard (but only in this regard).

by Anonymousreply 1212/07/2012

This thread is useless without pictures.

by Anonymousreply 1312/07/2012

Saw her on Wendy too, her face freaked me out. She's not that far away from Joan Rivers.

by Anonymousreply 1412/07/2012

Here's Cheri on Wendy's show.

I'm always amazed she never became a voice actress. She's a homely woman (and the plastic surgery is hideous), but she's got a superb voice.

by Anonymousreply 1512/07/2012

Did she say which 'mos have AIDS?

by Anonymousreply 1612/07/2012

My favorite character was Collette Reardon, the woman who was addicted to every prescription drug known to mankind.

by Anonymousreply 1712/07/2012

She was in RuPaul's drag race doing a lot of her trademark "faces freezes" but they were due to the botox and not comedy.

Also, she was kind of a bitchy but good acting coach to the queens.

Her lips look like someone else's, pasted over her real ones.

by Anonymousreply 1812/07/2012

She was the guest judge on the this year's Drag Race finale. She coached the queens on standup comedy delivery and gave great advice. Her face freezes, I thought, were in reaction to some of the very unfunny material some of the queens came up with -- RuPaul does the same thing when warranted, but his face is still somewhat more animated.

by Anonymousreply 1912/07/2012

Sheri Oteri played a baby safety expert in this week's "The New Normal."

by Anonymousreply 2012/07/2012

Didn't she and Chris Kattan bully Tracy Morgan on SNL.

by Anonymousreply 2112/07/2012

I've always liked her. One of my friends met her at a dinner party about 5 years ago, and said that she was very friendly. He also said that she was surprisingly smart.

by Anonymousreply 2212/07/2012

She's no Victoria Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 2312/07/2012

Do I really get more work today, R11?

by Anonymousreply 2412/08/2012

Cheri must either really hate SNL or they hate her since she has never been back to either host or do a skit. I remember when Betty White was on and a lot of the former female cast members came back to do sketches and Cheri was noticeably absent.

by Anonymousreply 2512/08/2012

I feel like when Wendy asked, "Is that based on anybody in your life?" (referring to the Rx pill lady) she was hinting that Sheri was acting loopy herself.

BTW if I didn't know what she looked like before, I wouldn't look at her on Wendy and think she looks like a plastic surgery nightmare or "not far away from Joan Rivers." She still looks like a relatively normal person, just not like Sheri Oteri. Her face looks a lot more full than it used to...maybe she's been on prednisone?

by Anonymousreply 2612/08/2012

OMG r26, I have to take prednisone ocassionally when I feel a flare of gout coming (a side reaction to the uloric treatment I'm undergoing to reduce uric acid in my system).

Does that mean my face will bloat? For how long?

by Anonymousreply 2712/08/2012

It's CHERI, you fuckin' toadies!

by Anonymousreply 2812/08/2012

LOL I thought it was Cheri too, but I figured OP had done his/her homework so I went with Sheri against my better judgement!

by Anonymousreply 2912/08/2012

I think she looks good in the Wendy clip. Hate the shoes though.

by Anonymousreply 3012/08/2012

I'd always thought it was "Cherry O'Terry," never seen her name written till now.

Ha, ha fuck me!

by Anonymousreply 3112/08/2012

"Fuck me? Hey Kurt, can you read lips? Fuck you!"

by Anonymousreply 3212/08/2012

If I recall She had a horrible personal tragedy after she left SNL. A brother of her's murdered her father. Very sad, might explain why she fell off the map for awhile.

I always liked her. She had a part in a past Curb your Enthusiasm that was hysterical."Adelle" the office slut was a classic SNL sketch. She looks great now and I wish her well.

by Anonymousreply 3312/08/2012

She's hilarious in Scary Movie.

by Anonymousreply 3412/08/2012

She did the cheerleader skit with Will Ferrell right? Love that.

by Anonymousreply 3512/08/2012

Here's Cheri in the office slut skit. Funny!

by Anonymousreply 3612/08/2012

Norm MacDonald bullied her on SNL.

by Anonymousreply 3712/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!