Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In To Obama On Taxes: 'We Lost The Election'

"You're saying capitulate to Obama?" Hannity stammered. "We don't have a revenue problem, Ann."

"We lost the election, Sean!" Coulter replied.

by Anonymousreply 1512/07/2012

Wow.

Though Hannity's statement that we don't have a revenue problem is the usual stupidity from him.

by Anonymousreply 112/06/2012

It's all theater. They are both playing a part.

by Anonymousreply 212/06/2012

She talks about how the media destroys the Republicans, blah, blah, blah.

I really wish the media would destroy HER. Permanently. Attention whore that she is.

by Anonymousreply 312/06/2012

I wish the media would ignore her.

by Anonymousreply 412/06/2012

Coulter was right. Like a stopped clock being right twice a day.

by Anonymousreply 512/06/2012

Even a broken cunt is right twice a day.

by Anonymousreply 612/06/2012

Holy shit! I guess 2012 is Armageddon after all! :(

by Anonymousreply 712/06/2012

She's going to look like Mae West in a few years if she doesn't tone down the hair and makeup.

by Anonymousreply 812/06/2012

You've got to hand it to her, for someone who's accomplished absolutely nothing besides "writing" the occasional op-ed column or book (and when I say "writing" I mean drawling a few phrases into a voice recorder and having an assistant transcribe it and work it into something legible) she's had quite a successful run. I never thought she'd last this long. Her cosmetic surgery team and stylist have worked miracles over the years and so long as she sticks with them I can't see why she wouldn't be able to keep it going for another thirty years. Hell, forty!

by Anonymousreply 912/06/2012

I've told this stroy here before. My friend attended the same childhood birthday parties as Anne in Connecticut. She always remembers that she was warned about Anne by a mother to "watch out for that one, she's a biter."

by Anonymousreply 1012/06/2012

[quote]“It’s to (the Democrats) advantage to slow-walk it. And they’re playing rope-a-dope,” said a House Republican leadership aide. “The quicker we can force the administration into a negotiation, the better off we’re going to be.”

by Anonymousreply 1112/06/2012

Always loved that story R11.

by Anonymousreply 1212/06/2012

R11, this is the first time I'm seeing the story. Too funny.

From the looks of her these days, she doesn't bite much.

by Anonymousreply 1312/06/2012

Obama knows he doesn't need to rush to compromise and make a deal with the GOP. He can just let the Bush tax cuts expire in the new year and this means tax rates for the rich will automatically go up. Coulter probably realizes this and thinks the GOP should to try to negotiate up from the current tax rates then to try negotiate the rates down again once they revert to the pre-Bush tax cut levels.

by Anonymousreply 1412/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.