Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"I Was A Lesbian"

Wife of NYC Public Advocate (and possible mayoral candidate) Bill De Blasio, tells all.

by Anonymousreply 2103/05/2013

She was bisexual before, she is bisexual now. Her inability to properly name (or label) her sexual identity says more about that dumbwit than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 112/06/2012

ewwwwww

by Anonymousreply 212/06/2012

From the comments section: [quote]This is proof that sexuality is a choice and that people are not "born that way", and can change if they let God help them.

Thanks, lady.

by Anonymousreply 312/06/2012

"Lesbian leak was political sapphotage."

by Anonymousreply 512/07/2012

What r1 said.

by Anonymousreply 612/07/2012

Well we're glad she gave it up.

by Anonymousreply 712/07/2012

Why does that statement sound like part of after school special?

by Anonymousreply 812/07/2012

I'm not sure if she thinks this will help his campaign? They support equal marriage and so on, which is great. But her saying she "was a lesbian" and now isn't, pretty much does suggest it's something you can switch on and off. If she said "I thought I was a lesbian and turned out to be bisexual"- especially considering that she had slept with men in college as well - that would be a different story.

Was there pressure for bisexuals to just be full on lesbians in the 70s? Was it a feminism thing?

by Anonymousreply 912/07/2012

Don't blame feminists for this stupidity. It is heterosexual society that pushes people to be straight, or at least "bisexual." Political careers make one straight as well.

by Anonymousreply 1012/07/2012

She's a lesbian first. Screwing men is secondary to her natural desires.

by Anonymousreply 1112/08/2012

I'd rather vote for the husband of an ex-lesbian than the one who's out and will take budget revenge on any council member who doesn't agree with her. See next post.

by Anonymousreply 1202/22/2013

Council members better endorse Christine, or ....

by Anonymousreply 1302/22/2013

This thread is full of apologetic "I didn't have a choice, I would switch it off if I could" equality fakes.

by Anonymousreply 1402/22/2013

[quote]Gay men marry women, have kids and don't change their orientation.

If that's true, then gay-for-pay is certainly real.

by Anonymousreply 1502/22/2013

The DeBlasios live in Park Slope, New York's largest lesbian community. When he hits the campaign trail spending hours meeting and greeting voters, Chrilane will have no problem finding someone to spend time with.

by Anonymousreply 1603/05/2013

Bisexuals who purposely mis-label themselves as gay/lesbian hurt gay rights because when they enter into opposite-sex relationships they perpetuate the myth that homosexuality is some sort of choice.

It's not rocket science, if you are bisexual then come out as bi. And please, none of this bullshit about how hard it is to come out as bi because:

1 - Everyone would use the excuse of 'it's hard' and never come out as gay/bi

2 - Most gay (and str8 people for that matter) don't give a shit if you are bi.

3 - There are millions of bisexuals (probably way more that homosexuals) so even if you were rejected by the straight and gay community (which I don't believe would happen anyway) there is a built-in bisexual community to turn to.

All this is just to say, if you are bi then say that. Don't say you are gay and then change the script later on. It just makes it more difficult for those of us that actually are gay/lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 1703/05/2013

Gay men = 100% born this way.

Les/bi = 1/4 born this way? 3/4 by choice?

by Anonymousreply 1803/05/2013

She's fug and masculine like Jada Pinkett. I love how she says "I wasn't a typical Bulldagger, I could choose to be gay or not because of my looks". Please bitch.

She pings off the chart and looks very masculine.

And they met in that shit Dinkins administration. I hope people do not vote for this jerk.

by Anonymousreply 2003/05/2013

R17, nice speech but most gay men deny there is even such a thing as bisexual. According to them, bisexual men are gays in denial.

The gay community needs to stop the discrimination against bisexual and pushing the ridiculous notion that bisexuality does not exist. By further denegrading bisexuals the gay community has not helped.

It's obvious now that this woman in bisexual, but the word "bisexual" is almost disappeared from public discourse on sexual orientation.

by Anonymousreply 2103/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.