Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Post Office Employees: Urgent Help Needed

I've had a life-long nightmare with the post office. For the umpteenth time they put "vacant" on my mailbox. I've lived here for 2 1/2 years. It's a private bank of individual boxes inside a gated community. There have been literally weeks when I could not get paychecks, bills, magazines, anything. The last few places I've lived were even worse. Please don't tell me to call the "800" customer service number. Literally hundreds of calls later, I get a call from a heavily accented person who says says I should walk the 7 miles round trip to the post office, where after waiting in line for an hour, he will show me where my place is listed as vacant. He refuses to tell me how to correct the problem. The post office used to accuse my neighbors of stealing my ads and bills. This has never, ever been the case. Then the post office accused me of living in a poor neighborhood; also a total lie. You would not believe the horrible insults I've gotten over the years from Sen Reids and Shelley Berkeley's staff. I've been repeatedly blamed for moving too often. This is a lie, although it is my legal right to move when I choose. At least the NV Republican elected officials are sympathetic but powerless to do anything at all.

Any advice? I wish the post office would go private. Maybe then I could get my paychecks from out of state without a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 16305/21/2015

I have always done just fine with the Post Office. You sound nuts.

by Anonymousreply 112/06/2012

Op = nuts.

by Anonymousreply 212/06/2012

[quote] says I should walk the 7 miles round trip to the post office, where after waiting in line for an hour, he will show me where my place is listed as vacant.

Couldn't you have tried it just once? Also, you don't live in a poor area - so get a taxi!

They can get you in East Hampton for being crazy on a Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 312/06/2012

Your place is listed as vacant because your LANDLORD is probably renting a house to you that he doesn't really own.

You live in Las Vegas, obviously. You should know there are all kinds of scams going on at any given moment in this town. You are involved in some kind of scam and you don't even know it.

What part of town do you live in? And what post office serves your area?

by Anonymousreply 412/06/2012

I live in a gated condo complex. I've lived here for 2 1/2 years, and have had non-stop problem with the mail everyplace that I lived in Vegas. The post office is located on Jones between Flamingo and Spring Mountain. I do not live in a poor area, just hate taking taxis if I can avoid it. The wait in line for over an hour is the worse part of the deal. The manager of the post office is the one that told me my condo was listed as vacant. He said that he did not know how to correct the problem. Changes of address were recorded separately.

I have an excellent relationship with the management company of the condo, and the owner of the unit, as well as the condo management board and administrative office. This is a huge complex. The condo is paid for; and is about 30 years old. I've even met the individual insurance agent, that once had to deal with a very minor leak. Also the real estate agent that arranged the rental is a personal friend of both the owner and me. I've done them both many valuable favors, getting one of them thousands of dollars of work and saving the other hundreds. In turn I pay comparatively little rent.

R1, R2, I assure you that I am not nuts. You are very lucky that you live in cities where the post office is competent. Every time I've ever complained to the post office, they accuse my neighbors of stealing my mail and ads. What a joke. My neighbors have even handed me my out-of-state paychecks that come occasionally to their box, not to mine. We know each other very well, and are very friendly. There's an advantage in having nosy neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 512/06/2012

OP, something weird is going on. Why would your condo be listed as vacant? I can't imagine that the post office could not correct that. You most likely need to take a copy of your lease, with your address, to the post office. And stand in the line you don't want to stand in.

Unfortunately, the post office is an antiquated business model. They have stripped the staff down to bare minimum. You're going to receive basic service, no doubt.

And you're going to have to take a trip to the post office to clear this up. I can't imagine why you have had these issues follow you wherever you've moved. I have lived in a dozen places since I've lived in Vegas and my mail has always found me.

by Anonymousreply 612/06/2012

OP, maybe you're dead and you haven't realised it yet?

by Anonymousreply 712/06/2012

I sympathize, OP. Australia Post has always been incompetent as far as I'm concerned - as often as I can I get things sent by or email. snail mail is the last resort for me.

by Anonymousreply 812/06/2012

[quote] I get a call from a heavily accented person who says says I should walk the 7 miles round trip to the post office,

by Anonymousreply 912/06/2012

The op isn't looking for help he is looking for a bitch fight. USPS does one hell of a job. I can directly call people at my post office anytime they are open. Not an 800 number but the local post office. Look in your phone book. Get off your fat ass and walk to your post office and go in and talk to them personally.

by Anonymousreply 1012/06/2012

OP, if you can't get this sorted out you could always get a P.O. box. I know you would have to make a trip to get the mail, but at least you would be able to access your mail.

by Anonymousreply 1112/06/2012

[quote] Also the real estate agent that arranged the rental is a personal friend of both the owner and me. I've done them both many valuable favors, getting one of them thousands of dollars of work and saving the other hundreds. In turn I pay comparatively little rent.

OP/R5 - You all sound dodgy. It's no wonder the post office is getting confused.

by Anonymousreply 1212/06/2012

OP = d a v i d a - r o c h e l l e

by Anonymousreply 1312/06/2012

Holy shit OP, I used to live right by that post office (La Mirage condos next to Smith's) and would walk there almost every day! Small world!!

by Anonymousreply 1412/06/2012

I love the USPS. Seriously, I've gotten things TWO DAYS LATER that were sent from across the country sent at the cheapest parcel rate

by Anonymousreply 1512/06/2012

Just show 'em your SAG card and tell them about that time you were on Cheers. That'll show 'em!

by Anonymousreply 1612/06/2012

The letter carriers most places sort the mail for their own routes. If you called when the PO opens you can even talk to your own carrier

by Anonymousreply 1712/06/2012

OP=cray cray

by Anonymousreply 1812/06/2012

I have had tap similar problem for years. USPS occasionally spits out an "unknown address" and things go back to the sender. I've had to re-apply for lisence plate sticker three times before it arrived. I have had mail order packages returned to sender. I have had insurance companies give me a hard time because they said I have moved! I've talked to the USPS about it and they just shrug their shoulders. Some branches of USPS are phenomenally good, others are incompetent.

by Anonymousreply 1912/06/2012

Mail is hardly worth getting this excited about anymore. The USPS is practically obsolete. Your paycheck could be direct deposited and you can get and pay most bills online. All you're missing out on are reams of unsolicited credit cards, ads, coupons and junk mail that you have to spend your time shredding. Count yourself lucky you're avoiding all that.

by Anonymousreply 2012/06/2012

[quote] Maybe then I could get my paychecks from out of state without a nightmare.

Maybe you could get direct deposit.

Voila! Problem solved!

by Anonymousreply 2112/06/2012

R6, I've consistently offered to bring in my lease to the Post Office. The manager of the local station is very rigid. He said it would not make a difference what proof of residence I would bring in, or that I've now lived here for 2 1/2 years.

R9, What's the guarantee that if I got there the manager would even be in? Do you really think that lower level clerks could do anything?

R10, I've tried calling the local post office literally hundreds of times every single year that I've lived in Vegas. It has never done any good. One time I persuaded Sen Ensign's Office Manager to call the Vegas Post Office "top dog." She got the problem temporarily corrected, and verified it was 100% Post Office error. Phyllis, his exec assistant had been lying to me for months. Dozens of magazines that I had paid for and catalogs, she admitted, had been thrown out, after she promised delivery.

R11, There is not a Post Office Box available near to where I live. Nor would it solve the problem of getting desirable 3rd class mail. I've already looked into it years ago.

R17, I've tried NUMEROUS times calling the carrier. They keep changing the carrier for our route. That's one of the problems.

R22, I LOVE direct deposit, except that out-of-state film companies refuse to use it. I also like my free Hollywood Reporters, when the Post Office will deliver them. I missed a court date once because I could not get one piece of mail for 3 weeks, and never knew I needed to appear on a minor legal matter.

R20, Thank you for your sympathy. I know I'm not the only one in Vegas who has this complaint.

R18, I'll try harder to work on my writing skills, to communicate more effectively.

To those that like to accuse strangers of "being nuts" or "needing meds," you're very lucky that you haven't spent hours trying to get your mail.

R14, It is a small world. I live closer to the Gold Coast/Palms.

by Anonymousreply 2212/06/2012

Nowhere in Las Vegas is isolated. If there's not a Post Office branch with boxes near OP's home, there must be one of those mail-drop businesses that rents boxes to people (like the UPS Store, Postal Annex, etc) -- at the very least, some friend or neighbor or colleague whose mail is delivered properly might be willing to have OP use his address to receive stuff.

I can't imagine that there is no solution to this problem, & I can't imagine putting up with it for over 2 years. I am beginning to think that maybe OP is indeed poor persecuted paranoid D-R.

by Anonymousreply 2312/06/2012

My local carrier doesn't leave me notices when items need to be signed for and then claims that no one was home when they came to the door. My roomate works from home and I am off every other week, so that's a load of bullshit. They also returned a package from my post office marked as "undeliverable" whatever that means.

by Anonymousreply 2412/06/2012

OP, why haven't you tried contacting the Postmaster General's office? I wouldn't even have bothered about my Senators/Representative about this. They don't care.

Unfortunately there's only a snail mail address for PMG, but since you've already tried everything else, why not give it a go? Give them your email address and phone numbers, and ask them to contact you ONLY via email or phone, not by mail, and that you'll never get their response otherwise, because your USPS-sent mail never reaches you. Be very firm on that point, and they'll get the message.

[quote] The following organizations may not be contacted via telephone: Organization Address Vice President and Consumer Advocate (Headquarters) UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE OFFICE OF THE CONSUMER ADVOCATE 475 L’ENFANT PLAZA SW, RM 4115 WASHINGTON, DC 20260-2200 Consumer Affairs Policy and Program Development USPS Headquarters 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW Washington DC 20260-0004

[quote]Postmaster General Pat Donahoe 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW Washington DC 20260-0010

by Anonymousreply 2512/06/2012

I'm going to guess OP is extremely old.

by Anonymousreply 2612/06/2012

More info, and a toll-free contact number:

How to File a Complaint With the Postmaster General

The U.S. postmaster general is the chief executive of the U.S. Postal Service. The postmaster general's duties include oversight of consumer complaints and investigations of mail fraud in its many forms. It is not difficult to contact and file a complaint with the postmaster general, provided you know the proper contact information and the most efficient means of contact.

Step 1 of 5 Call 1-800-275-8777 toll-free to reach the Washington D.C. headquarters of the U.S. postmaster general. The telephone system will prompt you to enter the type of inquiry or complaint you wish to file.

Step 2 of 5 Explain the problem. The office of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service investigates five broad categories of complaints: mail service issues, emergencies, mail fraud, mail theft and identity theft. The Postal Inspection Service provides customer support for general questions.

Step 3 of 5 Use "snail mail." Write a letter to the postmaster general to file a formal complaint, especially complaints pertaining to law-enforcement issues such as fraud. The address is: Postmaster General, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW Washington, DC 20260-0010. The proper salutation to begin the letter is "Dear Mr. Postmaster General."

Step 4 of 5 Explain the issue and provide copies of any documentation relating to the complaint, as well as your full name, address and telephone number.

Step 5 of 5 Sign the letter and send by certified mail if you desire proof of receipt.

by Anonymousreply 2712/06/2012

R25, I'm sorry that you have also had problems with USPS. Is there any way this federal government agency can be completely restructured? Why when you call HQ in WA DC do they always send you back to the incompetents in your local area?

I do realize that one of the likely causes is that we do not have a regular carrier, and many substitutes are very incompetent. Government employees in NV generally have a terrible reputation; that's why so many are Libertarian.

R24, I assure you that I am neither "persecuted nor paranoid." You are very lucky to have good mail delivery where you live. As I've already stated PO Boxes don't deal with 3rd class mail, so that would not be a good solution.

Miracle. I just called Republican Sen Heller's office. He has a liason specifically for USPS complaints, there are so many in NV. His new assistant remembers me from when he solved my mail delivery, until I moved, when he worked for Sen Ensign. He verified that it was clear negligence by USPS. You can't sue the federal government.

by Anonymousreply 2812/06/2012

OP, why not try speaking directly with your mail carrier, even if he or she is a substitute? Calmly explain your problem to the postal worker. Try not to lose your temper or make unfounded accusations against the USPS until you have more information about what's been happening to your mail. Enlist your mail carrier's help in resolving your mail delivery issues.

It's entirely possible that someone who lives in your condo complex is tampering with your your mail. (This happens even in 'nice' gated communities.)

I guess I don't understand why OP cannot bring a valid picture ID along with a utility bill addressed to OP at his/her current address as proof of identity and residence. Surely it's worth paying for a cab ride and waiting in line at the local post office in order to resolve this mess.

OP, I suggest bringing a friend with you to help keep you calm and centered since you appear to be quite agitated over this situation.

by Anonymousreply 2912/06/2012

by Anonymousreply 3112/06/2012

R26, R29, I HAVE contacted USPS through those same steps NUMEROUS times. I only got back form letters, and referrals to the local post office. Absolutely NOTHING was ever accomplished. I've also filled out DOZENS of complaint letters online and made many derogatory reviews. Waste of time.

R27, I do NOT have a blog. I am on facebook.

R28, I am not "extremely old." Why do you spend your time insulting strangers? Were you bullied and are now taking it out on others?

R31, I can absolutely guarantee that no one else has ever tampered with my mail. I have many nosy neighbors that watch everything, like a hawk.

by Anonymousreply 3212/06/2012

While I don't want to engage DR directly, I will add that I have had a similar experience with the USPS. I fled my city for a week after a hurricane; when I came back, the postal carrier had somehow marked me "no longer at this address."

For several months I couldn't get any mail, junk or otherwise; everything was returned to sender, including my W-2 from my previous employer and my replacement credit card.

My *mom* ended up getting the situation straightened out after her Xmas gift to me was returned to her. She called the local postmaster and went all Aurora Greenway on his ass. No problems since.

by Anonymousreply 3312/06/2012

How long have you been up OP?

by Anonymousreply 3412/06/2012

DING DING DING DING DING. R33 *nails* it for the win! Trolldar reveals that OP is the same delusional paranoid schizophrenic who thinks 9/11 was a conspiracy plot by the Bush White House. He's either completely crazy or a troll, but in either case: THREAD CLOSED.

by Anonymousreply 3512/06/2012

R31, As I've already stated, I have tried going down in person to complain. After a very long wait in line, the clerks just "shrug their shoulders." They leave my named and number with the manager, who says that his records state my residence is vacant. He says that even if I meet with him and show ID, he cannot change what is entered.

R32, The problem has NOT yet been solved. I'm just glad that Sen Heller's rep remembers me from previous USPS screw-ups, and that only by contacting the very top dog in Vegas, was the problem solved. He also stated that bad USPS delivery in Vegas is a very frequently heard complaint.

R35, Why do you find it amusing that someone can't consistently get their paychecks?

by Anonymousreply 3612/06/2012

Op, I have had horrible problems with the South Boston Post Office. I don't get mail. Mail I leave to be picked up doesn't get delivered for weeks and sometimes months. I've presented proof to the the Post Office. Once they told the the zip code was wrong. It wasn't. Then they told I need to add the additional code numbers after the zip code. Do people do that on a regular basis?

The US post office told me - I get too much mail. I actually don't. Someone is stealing my mail. My name is hard to read on the box. It's not.

I understand your pain and believe you.

My neighbors also have issues.

Call your local state rep.

by Anonymousreply 3812/06/2012

OP, one suggestion I would make is that you write your name in big block letters on a small piece of paper. Tape it so it hangs down facing the back of your box so your mail carrier sees it when s/he opens the boxes from the back. If it disappears, replace it.

by Anonymousreply 3912/06/2012

Get a P.O. Box and a shrink, not necessarily in that order.

by Anonymousreply 4012/06/2012

[quote]He says that even if I meet with him and show ID, he cannot change what is entered.

I'm sorry, but this does not sound plausible. Surely the post office adjust their records as residential properties change hands or become vacant on a daily basis. OP, if I were in your position I would meet with the manager of your local post office in person. Do not become aggressive or belligerent during this meeting. Bring a copy of your lease or rental agreement along with utility bills that bear your name and address on them.

[italic]Edited to add: after reading OP's post at R41 I have concluded that we are being trolled and/or that OP is not playing with a full deck. A "TV Pilot"??[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 4112/06/2012

Life-long, but you've only lived there 2.5 years?

by Anonymousreply 4212/06/2012

Just FYI in general: the USPS sucks and isn't going to get any better, considering it's on the verge of bankruptcy. It continues to lose an absolutely ridiculous amount of money (something like $10 billion a year) even after it's terminated 60% of its staff, closed post offices left and right, and jacked up stamp prices as high as they can go.

OP, while I do think you have issues, at the same time I've experience USPS problems myself, including months worth of lost third-class magazines and whatnot when I last moved and a whole services of temporary mail carrier who among other things fucked up and left a vitally important package sitting at the post office for TWO MONTHS claiming it was missing; only after a visit by me and a chat with the branch manager did it "magically" appear at my house the next day. Anyway, you might want to consider having all your mail sent to a UPS Store mailbox; that's what my friends who are out of town a lot and don't want to rely on the USPS to successfully hold their mail while they're gone do. It's pricier than a PO Box, but in your case likely worth it, plus there are MANY more UPS Store locations in any given city, including Vegas, than post offices, and the lines are generally nonexistent. Here's a link with all the UPS Store locations in the Vegas area. Btw they send you an e-mail or text when mail arrives, and it wouldn't surprise me if they could flag mail from specific sources (e.g. your residuals checks) as especially important.

by Anonymousreply 4312/06/2012

[quote]I'm sorry, but this does not sound plausible. Surely the post office adjust their records as residential properties change hands or become vacant on a daily basis.

If we're being technical, I'm pretty sure the USPS requires a photo ID *and* proof of residence (e.g. a utility bill in the person's name) to do anything of this nature.

by Anonymousreply 4412/06/2012

Are you Jeff Palmer?

by Anonymousreply 4512/06/2012

R30/OP, you really should go ahead and contact the top of the food chain. I've given you all the info you need for that in my two previous posts.

Assuming you're not a troll or Republican disinformation shiller, you should realize your Republican (and some idiotic Democratic) representatives and their surrogates will badmouth the USPS at every opportunity, even when a constituent only wants a problem resolution.

Why? Because they WANT you to hate the USPS, so they can continue their dangerous war against that "inefficient," "outdated" public institution, an organization enshrined and given its public service mandate in both our Articles of Federation and US Constitution.

USPS's Constitutional mandate and subsequent legislation already require the Post Office to continuously review and update its practices and procedures to provide as much efficiency as possible. Have they always handled this successfully? No way. But the tired canard about the "bloated" Post Office completely staffed with deadweight employees is nonsense, as is the assumption that privatization always begets higher quality, more cost-effective services. I know. I've worked for Fortune 100 companies whose wastes, inefficiencies, fraud, destructive business practices, and rampant sexism and nepotism would make you LONG for public sector control.

Conservatives' and Big Business' goal is to kill public mail service, and poisoning public support for it helps their jihad. They want to hand all mail service to private, for-profit entities like UPS and FEDEX. So they perform the death by a thousand cuts to the USPS, forcing them to continually raise rates, cut personnel, services, and physical plants. Just as they have done with all government agencies, at all levels--county/parish, state, and federal.

Budget cutbacks lead to fewer post offices, which leads to fewer employees, which leads to longer lines and wait times; then more opportunity for error by overworked, understaffed employees; and more frustration and displaced anger from the public who blame "lazy" public workers rather than the real culprit, their anti-government "representatives."

But the most egregious, diabolical part of the Conservative jihad on USPS is, [ab]using the 1792 Postal act that the USPS always be self-sufficient, Congress issued the mind-boggling 2006 order that USPS fully fund [italic]100% of all past, present, and future employee pensions[/italic] for the next [bold]75 YEARS![/bold] Oh, and they only get 10 years to make it happen.

All this, in top of standard operating costs and advertising costs they're forced into because they have to compete with private sector carriers that provide fewer services and conveniences. And people wonder why the Post Office is hemmorhaging $$$$? It's a sham, scam, and shakedown, pure and simple. Name ONE private employer that handles pensions/retirement funds that way? They'd be bankrupt and out of business within five years at best.

Again please don't fall for the scam. As I have always said, the [bold]first day after[/bold] the USPS is finally killed and buried, every for-profit carrier/delivery service will double or triple their rates. And most already don't deliver on Saturdays; how long will it be before they go to a five-, then four-, then three-day-only service? And still charge exorbitant rates, while outsourcing customer service to Bangalore? What will the anti-Post Office brayers do then?

Oh, and I wonder what Congress will do about its priceless franking privilege in a post-Post Office world? Will they have to bid that out to the private carriers, secretly bartering access for continuing "free" mail service?

Or will they do the honorable thing, and cede franking privilege altogether, and risk the unlevel playing field of free constituent/voter access they now have over potential competitors for their seats?

Yeah, right. Sure, they will.

I know, get a blog. But some things are too important to condense into a pithy, bitchy-clever paragraph.

by Anonymousreply 4612/06/2012

[quote]Because they WANT you to hate the USPS, so they can continue their dangerous war against that "inefficient," "outdated" public institution

R50, seriously? I understand that you may be biased as the child of a mailman, but no sane person -- regardless of political affiliation -- can argue that the USPS is NOT an "inefficient" and "outdated" public institution. It is plain FACT that the amount of private mail has plummeted 90% since use of faxes and e-mail became standard, and as more and more companies that regularly send bills (utility companies, wireless phone companies, banks, etc.) encourage their customers to switch to "paperless" billing. It's almost like you're advocating for the continuation of the Pony Express a decade after nationwide trains made it obsolete.

by Anonymousreply 4712/06/2012

R50 has it right. There's still a great need for postal service.

by Anonymousreply 4812/06/2012

r42, it's not the carriers job to pick up mail you leave. Drop it at a blue collection box on the way to work.

And yes, it is important to use the last four numbers in a ZIP Code. Not using them can slow delivery by a day.

Also know that if you send mail to a building with multiple units and don't include the apartment number, it can be considered "Undeliverable." Carriers deliver by address and apartment number. They don't care about the names of your five roommmates, all that matters is the apartment number so mail is slotted into the right box.

by Anonymousreply 4912/06/2012

R51, you omitted the part where I certainly acknowledged USPS isn't always successful in its mission to review and root out inefficiencies and keep its practices up to date. You act as if they don't address these problems at all, which is untrue.

Can you address the issue of Congress' requiring USPS to create, fully fund, and maintain a pension account for all past, present, and future USPS employees? And tell me what specific private sector package delivery organizations do the same?

btw, mailhandlers /= mailmen.

by Anonymousreply 5012/06/2012

It is often difficult to get "desirable third class mail" into state psychiatric institutions. But perhaps complaining more loudly will at least get you some sedatives.

by Anonymousreply 5112/06/2012

[quote]Drop it at a blue collection box on the way to work.

I will cut you some slack since you presumably work in NYC, where most people can't drop off mail at their apartments, but in my own large-ish city there is NOT ONE blue collection box remaining ANYWHERE in my entire ZIP code except at the post office itself, which is a 15-minute drive in traffic.

by Anonymousreply 5212/06/2012

I thought everybody used the mailroom at work for outgoing mail.

by Anonymousreply 5312/06/2012

r56 is correct about my location, but please know leaving mail for carrier pick-up can be dangerous.

Thieves open roadside mailboxes to get bank account information from checks you write and details of customer numbers from utilities you deal with.

If you receive First Class mail for a previous resident, it's because they didn't file a "Forwarding" request or it has expired. Write "Return to Sender" and black out (with Magic Marker) your ZIP bar code on the envelope or it will come back to you.

If you get unwanted junk mail, writing "Return To Sender" won't work. Only First Class can be sent back. Call the junk mail company and ask to be removed from their list. Then shred it.

by Anonymousreply 5412/06/2012

R42, R47, Thank you for your support.

DL, I'm trying to write as clearly as I can, without again being too verbose. I've lived in my current condo for 2 1/2 years. I've had consistent problems getting mail at my previous Vegas residences, as well as when I lived in CA. I would have paid for a PO Box or UPS Store IF they were able to accept the 3rd class mail, including coupons and catalogs. They can't.

R48, It would be logical to update residences as new people move into condos. I again question the intelligence of the local post office manager. I hate to pick on foreigners; just wonder if that was the issue. He just kept offering to show me the form where my residence was vacant. None of the other clerks in the office could do anything. With a constantly changing carrier, taking off of work to talk to the local mail delivery person became useless.

R43, I already tried adding my name in big block letter. Didn't help. Of course since many misspell my name, that's also an issue.

R49, Why do you ask if I am Jeff Palmer? No I'm not.

R55, Do you really enjoy insulting strangers?

by Anonymousreply 5512/06/2012

D a v i d a, you need inpatient mental health treatment.

by Anonymousreply 5612/06/2012

R40, I'll try to remember to stop using all caps for emphasis. I still don't know why you enjoy dissing strangers. You're very lucky you have good mail service in your city.

R45, Would "sizzle reel" or "test pilot" or "spec" be the proper name for a reality show, where you are paid to do a demo for an as yet unsold show? Why would you insult me just because I don't know the proper terminology?

DL, Again I want to thank those kind posters who have shown sympathy. You are correct that the real issue is that the post office urgently needs to be overhauled. Incompetents in government should be fired. I know, good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 5712/06/2012

The biggest problem with the post office where I live is that veterans get preference in hiring. That means we have a fairly large group of older drunk men running the place. Add to that in some branches a group who are related have protected each other for years.

My little branch p.o. is great. It's sad to see so many of the people gone who worked there for years because of downsizing, but I don't have any problems getting my mail.

by Anonymousreply 5812/06/2012

OP, I live in Vegas. I've never had an issue. Yes, you are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 5912/06/2012

The real problem is that you're nuts and refuse to go the post office with an ID and a bill to comfirm your address.

by Anonymousreply 6012/06/2012

R63, Just because you have not had issues getting mail in Vegas, why would you falsely accuse me of being nuts just because I am not as fortunate? Do you enjoy putting down strangers?

R64, Do you also like dissing others? As I've said many times, even if I went to the local Post Office with ID and proof of residence, I'd only encounter clerks who have told me that there is nothing they can do to correct the problem. They refer me to the manager who is totally incompetent, and can't even understand clear English. One kind clerk told me to speak to the carrier; except that they kept changing mail persons on my route.

by Anonymousreply 6112/06/2012

Well, I guess, you should just kill yourself, D a v i d a, because clearly the USPS along with so many other organizations and individuals are clearly out to get you and there's nothing you can do.

by Anonymousreply 6212/06/2012

OP is pretty lame in the pantheon of crazies the post offices attract. Tin hat types focus in on the post office for some reason - it's a favorite place to go to accuse someone of reading their mail or withholding it or spying on them, etc.

You laugh, but carriers and clerks have to deal with this stuff every day - delusional people who think they're some sort of conspiracy afoot to single them out.

There's a lot of mental illness in this country.

by Anonymousreply 6312/06/2012

Kitten, I accuse you of being nuts because I've read your other posts. My living in Vegas is incidental. Also, I assume you're beating off to how clever you think you're trolling people - and granted, we're talking to you so joke's on us - but you remain a douche and should die in a grease fire. Preferably smothered in dead letters. Regards.

by Anonymousreply 6412/06/2012

I really hope you never get any of your mail matter you live.

I'm not sure why I keep coming back to this thread... Think it's the watching you slowly unravel right before our eyes.

Yes, I like dissing you. I asked how long you had been up because between this post and your 9/11 post, you sound like a TWEAKER. I asked if you were Jeff Palmer for the same reason. YOU'RE A TWEAKER.

Go peer out the blinds OP, we're out there...stealing your mail and laughing at you.

Now go get ready for your shift at the Riviera trying to get people to sign up for the slot tournament.

by Anonymousreply 6512/07/2012

Benita Bizarre strikes again

by Anonymousreply 6612/07/2012

[quote]t's a private bank of individual boxes inside a gated community.

Translation: A half way house for the AIDS infected

by Anonymousreply 6712/07/2012

R66, What's this about anyone ever "out to get me?" Sounds very "tinhat" to me. Just think that USPS in Vegas is a example of blatant governmental incompetence, and needs to be reorganized.

R67, No one has ever stolen or read my mail, ever. I don't believe in conspiracies, or that "anyone is trying to single me out either." What a joke; thanks for the laugh. I wouldn't even care if anyone did choose to read any of my mail, or looked at my paychecks. My very nosy neighbors are very protective. They always tell me when they get my mail delivered to their private box.

The issue is some incompetent carriers, who are poorly trained. How would you feel if a letter mailed from Vegas, a few blocks away from where you live, has 2 postmarks; one the day after it was written, and one 3 weeks later, the day before it was delivered? This has happened many times, and not because someone wants to read my mail.

Actually you are mimicking the responses of Vegas USPS, especially the brainless manager of my local station. Blame the victim; it's never governmental employees that can't do their job.

by Anonymousreply 6812/07/2012

I would rather be dead than spend 5 minutes as a postal employee. It is a snake pit. I walked into my PO one day, while the clerk was helping me you could see into the sorting area and the new postmaster had the rest of the employees lined up berating and instructing them like a drill Sgt. One little fuck up and you are reported. Everyone reports everyone.

by Anonymousreply 6912/07/2012

R68, R69, I've never ever used any illegal drugs and am not a troll. I don't work at the Riv, nor have ever worked in slot promotions. I don't get your comments, and most of the others on this thread.

As I've already said, no one has ever stolen my mail. I could care less who reads any if it anyway. I like having nosy neighbors. Sure they know how long my guests stay, and what each looks like. They're also very protective. They would know if a stranger broke into my locked box and tried to steal my mail.

R70, R71, You really aren't making any sense. What bizarre comments. I live in a huge condo complex; very few of us are renters. It's a wonderful haven for undercover cops; incredible security.

My original purpose in starting this thread is for ideas on how others have dealt with blatant incompetence at USPS, a monopoly. I've always tried to limit use of the mail service; sometimes you just have no choice. I wish all employers/payroll cos would use direct deposit.

by Anonymousreply 7012/07/2012

[quote] I like having nosy neighbors. Sure they know how long my guests stay, and what each looks like.

Are you Diane Keaton in Looking for Mr Goodbar?

by Anonymousreply 7112/07/2012

So now you know, OP/R74. We do not have this problem. It is not widespread. Those of us who have lived in many locations and many states, including California and Nevada, have never had this problem.

It's you.

by Anonymousreply 7212/07/2012

by Anonymousreply 7312/07/2012

I was at the Port Authority (Ninth Ave & 15st) station. A guy with more than 50 11X14 envelopes was told by the clerk she wouldn't accept them because they had yesterday's date on the postage meter strip. Told him he couldn't force her to accept the mail. He got angry, she got angry. "I belong to the union. I can't be fired."

When he left I followed him. Told him to drop them in a collection box. Guys on the trucks don't check for dates on postal meter strips or even look to see if there are stamps on the pieces.

by Anonymousreply 7412/07/2012

I don't get any real mail. I do everything on line. No bills ever come. I am part of a program that monitors the mail service, logging in test mail whenever it comes. If not for the test mail I have no need to check my box.

by Anonymousreply 7512/07/2012

"You would not believe the horrible insults I've gotten over the years from Sen Reids and Shelley Berkeley's staff."

And I also would not believe that you would go to the US Senate to get your mail issues resolved.

by Anonymousreply 7612/07/2012

R80, All NV Senators and Congressmen have been flooded with complaints with people not consistently getting their mail. Sen Dean Heller even has a special liason, who just promised that I would get a call from the new assistant to NV Post Master General. What would you do if calls and emails and direct contact with the post office didn't consistently improve your mail service? How about if letters mailed and postmarked in the same city as where you live, took 3 weeks to be delivered, as proven by the 2nd post mark?

R76, Lucky you to have perfect mail delivery. Have you taken a survey of everyone in CA&NV to determine that 100% of residents are as blessed? Sen Heller's office says they get regular complaints from people who have delivery issues.

R75, No, I'm not looking for Mr. Goodbar, LOL. Just prefer to do my socializing away from prying eyes, choosing to give very few my gate code. Even one regular, very handsome, well-dressed guest (as my neighbors describe him) choses to park elsewhere. He didn't like the "microscope."

R79, How did you get your job as a test mail receiver? I've tried every way possible to do everything on line. Sad to no longer get free local publications, such as on health issues, and Trader Joes' and others mailers.

R78, I'm sure there are excellent, hard-working carriers and postal workers. Have you had to deal with incompetent bosses or coworkers who should be fired?

by Anonymousreply 7712/07/2012

I'm getting a picture of a the OP as a hysterical gay Ted Kaczynski.

by Anonymousreply 7812/07/2012

No. Woman.

by Anonymousreply 7912/07/2012

[R81] I received an invitation from the firm that runs the study to apply. You have to meet certain conditions. The study is not done by the post office. They don't keep you if you are not reliable. It doesn't pay very much but I work from home and always know when the mail has been delivered. No one in the postal service knows I do this nor can I tell them.

by Anonymousreply 8012/07/2012

R82, R83, Do you really enjoy humiliating others? I know some really get off on putting down strangers.

R84, Thank your for responding. Wish I could participate.

by Anonymousreply 8112/07/2012

r81, I work for an incompetent USPS manager who's there thanks to Civil Service. We work around him to get the job done.

I worked with a sorter who had trouble figuring out where a piece of mail to "another country" should go. I looked at the envelope, the "country" was Iowa.

by Anonymousreply 8212/07/2012

I noted that my monthly rent payment got returned to me with a non-existent address sticker on it. Funny - I pre-print the envelopes, I've got a couple dozen of them ready.

So I sent it again, this time registered and receipt requested. It got there no problem.

Now usually USPS around here is pretty fucking good. But this shit makes me wonder.

by Anonymousreply 8312/07/2012

DL, Sen Dean Heller got the assistant to the Vegas postmaster to call me, re the "vacant" sign placed in my mailbox. Her conclusion? The PO Mgr on Jones LIED. He said I hadn't checked my mailbox in 10 days, the box was too full, and all checks, magazines, and important bills and notices were returned to the sender, impossible to replace. Never in the 1 1/2 yrs I have lived at my condo has my box ever been full. Rarely do I go more than a few days without opening my box. I purposely get very little mail.

I found a mailperson who claimed a substitute had worked that day the "vacant" sign was put in my box. He wouldn't tell me that person's name, just shook his head. He agreed that a letter to WA DC was essentially a way to just "blow me off."

by Anonymousreply 8412/11/2012

[quote] I found a mailperson who claimed a substitute had worked that day the "vacant" sign was put in my box.

Oh, really!

by Anonymousreply 8512/11/2012

Just stop! You're not a fun liar/storyteller/troll. If you were, then I wouldn't feel the need to kick in your teeth.

I need my ass double-fucked by these mailmen outside by your mailbox in front of all the neighbors.

THAT will get the mail delivered.

Actually I do hate you. A LOT.

by Anonymousreply 8612/11/2012

R90, If you saw what these mailmen looked like you wouldn't want to even imagine them naked, least wise anything else. Not the sharpest government employees I've ever encountered either. I'm sure there's more appealing mailpersons' on your route.

Look at my other posts if you want more entertainment.

Lots of people hate strangers; that's why they're locked up to keep the rest of us very safe.

by Anonymousreply 8712/11/2012

It's the all new

I Will NOT Go To The Post Office Troll.

He's replacing The Poverty Troll, who also couldn't manage to walk, drive, take a bus or a cab anywhere.

Welcome, I Will NOT Go To The Post Office Troll.

by Anonymousreply 8909/14/2014

You do realize, R89, that this thread is two years old? Some idiot just bumped it for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 9009/14/2014

You can afford to live in a gated community but you can't afford a car service to and from the PO?

by Anonymousreply 9109/14/2014

If it were really important to you, OP, you'dve walked the seven miles to the post office.

by Anonymousreply 9209/14/2014

I think OP borrowed this scenario from "The Goldfinch." He lives in a gated community where most of the homes have never been occupied because the real estate market crashed. He is either a squatter or a legit homeowner but in a community populated largely by squatters; with most homes vacant.

In a way, it's like living in Detroit.

I had my mail stolen a few weeks ago, but I'm sure it was this creepy guy who does work for the management company and who lurks around different buildings, loitering and not doing any work.

by Anonymousreply 9309/14/2014

R91, This thread was bumped by a troll who wished to embarrass me. It won't work. DL, please note that I've started countless threads during my over 3 year membership, some on the request of non-members.

Going to the Post Office, in the middle of summer when I first posted this thread, would have been a total waste of my time, money and energy. I had already spoken several times to the PO Mgr, who's an example of why many Nevadans favor the Libertarian Party. Many government employees, even the managers, get their positions just because they know somebody, not because they're competent or want to actually work.

The PO Mgr repeatedly told me that he couldn't deliver my mail, because no one lived at my address. I had already offered to forward emails from the gas and power companies, proving my long-term residence. In response he said he'd show me a document stating that my condo was empty.

Calls to all Democratic Reps were a waste. Contacting the Republican Reps got me some mail delivered. I've had to avoid using the mail as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 9409/14/2014

R55, UPS stores certainly can and do receive third class mail, all the time. I've had private mailboxes many times and it is never an issue. Who told you they can't?

by Anonymousreply 9509/14/2014

You started this thread in December Miss Crazypants

by Anonymousreply 9609/14/2014

[quote]Going to the Post Office, in the middle of summer when I first posted this thread...

Everything this wacko OP - R94 writes is filled with lies. Since R96 pointed out that the nutcase started the thread in December, don't be surprised to see her come back to claim the Equator has a bump up around Las Vegas, therefore it's summer in December. The fact that her residence was listed as vacant is a tribute to her brain --- nobody's home!

by Anonymousreply 9709/14/2014

R96, R97, Just because I started the thread in Dec doesn't mean I didn't talk to the PO Mgr repeatedly the previous summer, when I was dealing with increased delivery problems. Late that Spring a $700+ pay check was not delivered.

Former Sen Ensing's assistant helped me with one massive delivery snafu several years ago. That's how long I've had a nightmare getting mail in Vegas.

I've also had missing paychecks when I lived in Los Angeles, because someone had a similar name to mine.

R95, There isn't a UPS Store near to where I live.

by Anonymousreply 9809/14/2014

[quote]Just because I started the thread in Dec doesn't mean I didn't talk to the PO Mgr repeatedly the previous summer,

Twist! Twist! Twist! She keeps twisting and posting more lies to cover up previous lies.

The Clooney beard-reject clearly stated, "Going to the Post Office, in the middle of summer when I first posted this thread..." and was proved to be a liar by DataLounge since everyone who posts in this thread can clearly see she did NOT first post the thread in the middle of summer. When will the lies ever end?

by Anonymousreply 9909/14/2014

You called it R97. She's got an excuse for everything

by Anonymousreply 10009/14/2014

R92, Walking the 7 miles to the P.O. would be useless, as there I've already repeatedly contacted the P.O. Mgr. Contacting the Republican elected rep. solved the problem. A troll bumped the thread.

R93, Thanks, but that would not be true in my situation. I live in a huge double complex, and very few condos are empty. We also have some undercover cops living here, and a lot of nosy, elderly neighbors with nothing to do but stare out the window and watch for strangers. They know every time my man visits, and usually compliment his work attire. Of course they know his car and where he parks.

by Anonymousreply 10109/15/2014

[quote]We also have some undercover cops living here, and a lot of nosy, elderly neighbors with nothing to do but stare out the window and watch for strangers. They know every time my man visits, and usually compliment his work attire. Of course they know his car and where he parks.

Mmm hmm. After having to endure Section 8 neighbors, I'm going to guess that none of that is true, and that YOU'RE the one who spies on people. You've probably come up with conspiracy theories about your neighbors (just like you have about the post office, and Steve Wynn, and Clooney, and others) and none of them are undercover police officers at all.

Having been on the receiving end of that kind of thing, I can only say that I feel so very, very sorry for your neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 10209/15/2014

Get a post office box that is centrally located to where you live and work and have everything sent there. Pick up your mail every week, you will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 10309/15/2014

Liated vacant? Does the USPS do that? Mail gets delivered to vacant apartments all the time.

This sounds a bit EST.

by Anonymousreply 10409/15/2014

[quote]After having to endure Section 8 neighbors, I'm going to guess that none of that is true, and that YOU'RE the one who spies on people.

You're probably right. If they ever bring back Bewitched, this loon could play Gladys Kravitz grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 10509/15/2014

I feel that R102 is running a meth lab.

by Anonymousreply 10609/15/2014

If she actually had the boyfriend she claims, he could have driven her to the post office -- or she could have rented a p.o. box and the "boyfriend" (wink-wink) could pick up her maii.

Could it be that there's a very good reason that condo unit is listed as vacant? Could it be that the owners of the unit don't know that someone is living there? I'm willing to bet she doesn't pay condo fees nor rent. Something shady is going on.

by Anonymousreply 10709/16/2014

I've had very little trouble with the post office. Sounds to me as if an outside source is fucking with you...calling the post office and giving the post office misinformation, in your name. I feel bad for you op but sounds like you have an enemy.

by Anonymousreply 10809/16/2014

If she actually had the boyfriend she claims, he could have driven her to the post office -- or she could have rented a p.o. box and the "boyfriend" (wink-wink) could pick up her maii.

R107, How could I have monthly utility bills if I did't legally live in my condo?

R102, There aren't any Section 8 units where I live. Almost everyone owns their condo with very few vacancies.

Republican Sen Heller's and former Sen Ensing's Assistants solved the series of postal delivery errors, by contacting Vegas's PO "top dog." His assistant, Phyllis, had repeatedly promised I'd get my magazines and union videos. She lied. You can't sue the PO for proven incompetence and negligence.

Going to the PO wouldn't have helped. I'd already talked to the PO Manager who claimed no one lived at my address, despite my offer to show him months old or current utility bills. Both utility co. managers laughed when I told them what the PO jerk said.

My boyfriend is very helpful, including replenishing my 5 gallon water jugs. He became a Republican after being insulted by Vegas Democratic elected reps' assistants too. We both voted for Pres. Obama over Romney, however.

by Anonymousreply 10909/16/2014

That's just stupid. It's republicans who are bent on destroying the post office. Anyway, you don't have any idea what political preference the p.o. manager has. To make what should be a decision for the good of the country based on an imaginary point of view of someone you hate at the post office is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 11009/16/2014

Remember that AwfulPlasticSurgery site, and how Tara, the owner, started going completely nuts about three years ago? We had a thread on it here not too long ago. She started talking about big-name celebrities messing with her, talked about the condos she owned, and also about the post office stealing her stuff. (I've included a link to that. The other stuff you can see on the AwfulPlasticSurgery Twitter and Facebook pages.)

D*vida R*chelle really reminds me of Tara.

by Anonymousreply 11109/17/2014

You're getting PAYCHECKS IN THE MAIL, huh?

everyone today has automatic deposit or they get a check on their DESK or put in hand by their supervisor.

Postal post sounds fishy

by Anonymousreply 11209/17/2014

R112, Residual checks are still mailed. So are some "Reality TV" payments. I sure wish they would direct deposit everything.

R110, Of course I don't know the PO Mgr's political affiliation. Why would that be relevant? When I call the Republican elected officials in Vegas, I always get a quick response, kindness, professionalism and help solving any issue. I tried the Democrats first; weeks to get a call returned, and a nonsensical form letter for my efforts. So who would you want to see returned to office?

by Anonymousreply 11309/17/2014

It would have been so easy to rent a p.o. box and for the boyfriend to pick up the mail once a week. But the bf is just a figment and never existed.

by Anonymousreply 11409/17/2014

R114, If my taxes pay for the Post Office, why do I also have to rent a PO Box because government employees can't or won't do their job? Again I was told that they don't handle "junk mail," some of which I want. Also on more than one occasion, assistants to different Republican Senators quickly solved the problem.

I can't force you to believe the truth about my man. Regular DL readers know that I've mentioned him before on sexual threads.

by Anonymousreply 11509/17/2014

R114 I'm sure her BF would go pick up her mail for her, the only problem is keeping it from falling thru his hands

by Anonymousreply 11609/17/2014

Your taxes don't pay for the post office, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 11709/17/2014

[quote]When I call the Republican elected officials in Vegas, I always get a quick response, kindness, professionalism and help solving any issue.

Always shilling for the Pubbies.

by Anonymousreply 11809/21/2014

Time and time again, D@vida disses Democrats. But this week, in another thread, she claims to be a loyal Democrat. No sense in posting a link, she'll fabricate some fiction to explain previous posts. Her fiction and fables burn a wide swatch through DL threads.

by Anonymousreply 11909/23/2014

[quote]Also on more than one occasion, assistants to different Republican Senators quickly solved the problem.

I hope you provided them with generous campaign donations.

by Anonymousreply 12009/24/2014

Rumor has it that OP is demanding that the staff of Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) investigate the reason the Post Office didn't deliver her invitation to the Clooney-Alamuddin wedding in Venice, Italy. According to rumors, one of the security guards for George Clooney said an invitation had been sent to her.

by Anonymousreply 12109/26/2014

There are rumors that she stowed away on a plane to Italy.

by Anonymousreply 12209/26/2014

Send her to the dead letter office.

by Anonymousreply 12309/27/2014

OP, check with this carrier for your mail.

by Anonymousreply 12409/28/2014

Poor old Davi-da can't change the name on her mailbox to "Mrs. George Clooney."

by Anonymousreply 12509/29/2014

She's too young for that gray-haired old narcissist. She's a trophy wife. I hate it when rich old fuckers do that. Shows a big character flaw. My money bought this bitch! I bet if he was a poor man she wouldn't have looked twice at him. That's the thing with Hollywood today, they're all so guarded and do really indecent stuff and think it's OK with people. It's not. He should find someone his own age. Maybe she'll be bearing his children or something. I just don't find the guy all that interesting and wonder why people are so hot for him or so interested in his wedding in another country instead of his own country.

by Anonymousreply 12609/29/2014

[quote]You sound nuts.

R1 had it right, two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 12709/30/2014

Will she leave Las Vegas to find another celeb in Hollywood to follow?

by Anonymousreply 12809/30/2014

Rumor has it that there's something very suspicious about her "rental" arrangement. Maybe the post office has good reason to have it marked "vacant."

by Anonymousreply 12910/04/2014

Vacant describes her. There's nobody home.

by Anonymousreply 13010/06/2014

[quote]My boyfriend is very helpful, including replenishing my 5 gallon water jugs.

It that the 75-year-old [italic]boy[/italic]friend who's the cross-dresser?

by Anonymousreply 13110/23/2014

This thread is almost two years old. Let's hope OP has found a solution to his problem.

by Anonymousreply 13210/23/2014

Do they have numbered boxes in the asylum?

by Anonymousreply 13310/23/2014

[quote]I've had a life-long nightmare with the post office.

Life-long nightmare? That would be a 59-year nightmare. You could probably get in the Guiness Book of Records if it were true. OTOH, you could probably get in that book for the most lies written about Mrs. Clooney and her parents.

by Anonymousreply 13412/15/2014

[quote] I've had a life-long nightmare with the post office.

Not really.

We never sent you invitations to our birthday parties. We only told you they "must have got lost in the mail."

by Anonymousreply 13512/15/2014

[quote]For the umpteenth time they put "vacant" on my mailbox.

They meant it to be attached to your brain.

by Anonymousreply 13612/15/2014

Relatively new to crazy world of D@vida R0chelle so I missed this thread from DL's most prolific whack job.

How long has she been here?

by Anonymousreply 13712/15/2014

It seems like she's been here forever but I think it's only been 2-3 years. Before the Clooney engagement and wedding set off her mental illness she was good for at least 2-3 threads a year that blew up in her face like this one did. She is phenomenally stupid and doesn't remember her lies and is too egotistical to go back and read her posts so she gets busted on her lies every time.

by Anonymousreply 13812/15/2014

The funny part about her lies is that every time someone catches her in another lie, she calls them a "PATHOLOGICAL LIAR" - her upper case.

by Anonymousreply 13912/15/2014

There's probably a good reason that condo apartment is listed as vacant. She has some special deal going with the owner who doesn't live there. Is she running a drop-off/pick-up point for drugs?

by Anonymousreply 14012/17/2014

You're an idiot. Just saying ! ! !

by Anonymousreply 14112/17/2014

OP did you ever get it sorted out with the post office to get you welfare checks?

by Anonymousreply 14201/10/2015

I live in Las Vegas, 89123, and MY letter carrier is a JEWELL. LOVE HER (and she is very supportive of her gay son)!

by Anonymousreply 14301/10/2015

One of you post office employees should hook a sista up with a free PO Box. Large size please. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 14401/10/2015

Rumor has it that R0chelle's name isn't on the lease so that's why she can't get mail there. It's been thought that the man who owns the place hasn't been seen in 26 months.

by Anonymousreply 14501/10/2015

She's probably a maid for the condo association and sleeps any place she can find where the people are away.

by Anonymousreply 14601/14/2015

You can be sure she's involved in some nefarious scheme when it comes to her living arrangements at that community. It's no wonder she had problems with getting her disability checks in the mail.

by Anonymousreply 14701/15/2015

The reason she can't get mail at "her" address is because she's been scamming the condo complex where she works as a maid. She's forged paperwork to make it seem as if the owners are in residence and she's sneaking in once it gets dark. It's only a matter of time until she is caught and is back to living in a roach infected weekly hotel and working the ho stroll with the other failed actresses of a certain age who are willing to do anything for $20

by Anonymousreply 14805/09/2015

She looks to be in her late 60s so I don't think she's up to a "ho stroll."

by Anonymousreply 14905/12/2015

She goes after Democrats in this thread. In other threads, she dumps on Rethugs.

She obviously has no loyalty to either group. Her aim is only to attract attention to herself.

by Anonymousreply 15005/13/2015

Why are DL posters bumping old D R threads...? DLers' loved to kick her around and I think miss her and want her to return.

by Anonymousreply 15105/13/2015

[quote]DLers' loved to kick her around and I think miss her and want her to return.

It's more like keeping track of her so people can avoid getting caught up in her fiction. Maybe she's hitching a ride to NYC so she can picket Amal's lectures at Columbia University.

by Anonymousreply 15205/13/2015

Let's have the government run our healthcare!

Then it will be just as efficient as the Post Office!

by Anonymousreply 15305/13/2015

Poo Shoes, you have to keep us updated about your life.

Has the post office been able to get your mail to you? Or has the condo management caught on to what you've been doing and thrown you out for sleeping in the empty co does and calling them your own?

by Anonymousreply 15405/20/2015

I'm not the OP (DR) but upthread she did say she contacted the R's in LV and she's got her mail now.

by Anonymousreply 15505/20/2015

They have her picture on the Post Office wall with a notice to employees "Call the Postmaster if this person appears at your window."

by Anonymousreply 15605/21/2015

If you're not having your paycheck deposited directly into an account, why are you not picking up your paycheck at work?

Why won earth would you have a paycheck sent to your home address? That's just insane.

by Anonymousreply 15705/21/2015

[quote]That's just insane.

by Anonymousreply 15805/21/2015

OP's "gated community condo" is actually a suite of rooms at a pricey, private institution for the mentally insane.

by Anonymousreply 15905/21/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!