Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

John Sununu: Democrats Won Thanks To Voters Dependent On Government

"They aggressively got out the base of their base, the base of their base that’s dependent, to a great extent economically, on government policy and government programs," Sununu said at a forum with two other Republican governors, according to the Concord Monitor.

by Anonymousreply 1112/06/2012

Republicans lost because of Sununu's attitude.

by Anonymousreply 112/05/2012

I hope him and people like him keep talking. They are making the GOP unelectable for the forseeable future

by Anonymousreply 212/05/2012

Get used to it, fatso, because if you're right we're just going to keep buying voters until the entire country goes communist!

by Anonymousreply 312/05/2012

I supported President Obama. I'm fairly wealthy, do not depend on government programs and I pay lots of taxes.

Suck it Sununu. You lost. Accept.

by Anonymousreply 412/05/2012

Why did the Romney people engage the likes of Sununu and Bay Buchanan? Baffling to me...

by Anonymousreply 512/05/2012

It's racists like John Sununu who helped sabotage the Romney campaign in the first place. He's the one who insulted Colin Powell 2 weeks before the election for saying he only supported Obama because he's black.

He obviously has no intention of taking any responsibility for his actions.

by Anonymousreply 612/06/2012

Please, PLEASE keep talking, Mr. Sununu.

by Anonymousreply 712/06/2012

I guess the over 65 crowd who depends on their social security and suported ROmney don't count? The ones who held up signs a couple of years ago saying, "Keep your government hands off my Medicare!"

Gotta hand it to John Sunumu. He & the other Republicans are spot on in their post election analysis. Hope they keep up the good work. Can't wait to see them in 2014. Give them a little more of the same.

by Anonymousreply 812/06/2012

Regarding Sununu, this is how all the Repugs think--even the younger ones like Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Rick Santorum, Rand Paul, etc.

However, now they all (except for Sununu) have to lie and say things like, "We have to change and reach out to minoriotes, women and the lower- and middle class voters. They would prefer not to say pandering, patronizing shit like that, but they have to try and appear open-minded so that they don't keep on losing elections.

Suck it, Repugs. You lost because you and your policies suck and you're unlikeable like Mitt Romney--and not because voters are dependent on government.

by Anonymousreply 912/06/2012

Because the billionaires who get hundreds of billions in subsidies aren't dependent on government handouts?

by Anonymousreply 1012/06/2012

Sununu is the one who called Obama lazy and unintelligent during the election and said he didn't understand American values.

He is always angry.

by Anonymousreply 1112/06/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!