Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Harry Styles fucks Taylor Swift senseless, then leaves her hotel with disheveled hair for his Walk of Shame

Jealous, bitches?

"It seems that Harry Styles is smitten - and he has the bed head hair to prove it. The One Direction heartthrob was pictured leaving Taylor Swift's hotel on Wednesday morning and judging from his unruly barnet he appeared to have had a good night. Harry appeared tired and was seen playing with his locks as he left the hotel with a minder.

He was seen clutching his overnight bag and was wearing a 'London Loves La' T-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. And it seems that Harry was trying to cut an inconspicuous figure as he bowed his head when he saw the cameras waiting for him. Haylor, Harry and Taylor, are fast cementing themselves as one of the pop world's hottest young couples, and have even coined a catchy joint moniker.

On Tuesday night Harry was pictured arriving at the 22-year-old singer's hotel at 11pm, just an hour after Taylor had returned from her recording session at New York City's Pier 59 studios, proving the pair just can't bear it. Looking somewhat sheepish as he kept his head down while walking into the hotel, the 18-year-old star was carrying a large overnight bag in preparation for his stay.

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles emerged from their Downtown Manhattan hotel separately but just moments apart on Tuesday morning On Tuesday, the pair emerged from the same hotel just moments apart, dotting the i and crossing the t for the rumour mill on whether they are really a couple.

The couple seemed to be smiling to themselves following their late-night sleepover, which had seen the duo arrive back at their hotel at 4am following One Direction's gig at Madison Square Gardens. And although he was presumably taking about his gig, Harry seemed to have a whale of a time, tweeting: 'Last night was the best thing I have ever done.'

Taylor had been at the 2012 Ripple of Hope Awards on Monday evening before rushing to see her new beau at the band's after party, and later heading back to the hotel hand-in-hand in the early hours of the morning. The rumour mill first went into overdrive when Mario Lopez revealed he saw Harry and Taylor holding hands backstage at the U.S. X Factor last month. And on Sunday, the happy couple were pictured together for the first time, enjoying a romantic stroll in New York's Central Park."

by T. Swiftreply 8812/09/2012

He was probably fighting to get out if her clutches.

by T. Swiftreply 112/05/2012

He looks like he has bed hair even when he doesn't have bed hair. He's a mess.

But he better watch it. She's friggin nuts. She might buy a house across the street from him, which is what I heard she did to conor Kennedy.

At the very least, she'll drive everyone nuts by eventually writing a song about Harry when he does her wrong and escapes her craziness.

by T. Swiftreply 212/05/2012

Bearding again, Taylor?

by T. Swiftreply 312/05/2012

The Daily Mail Troll never rests. Please ignore.

by T. Swiftreply 412/05/2012

But his hair ALWAYS looks disheveled

by T. Swiftreply 512/05/2012

I've seen more realistic beards at Frankie Steinz Costumes.

by T. Swiftreply 612/05/2012

[quote]She might buy a house across the street from him, which is what I heard she did to conor Kennedy.

Too late. She has already started house hunting in Harry's London neighborhood.

On the other hand, he's allowed his management to foist this ludicrous bearding situation on him so he deserves what he gets.

by T. Swiftreply 712/05/2012

I thought she was a virgin?

by T. Swiftreply 812/05/2012

He always looks like shit, morning, noon and nighttime.

by T. Swiftreply 912/05/2012

Harry Styles is gay?

by T. Swiftreply 1112/05/2012

With all at her disposal she really has bad taste.

by T. Swiftreply 1212/05/2012

I think she might be the gay one.

by T. Swiftreply 1312/05/2012

R12, nailed it! This girl is very pretty and yet she goes out with some butt ugly guys! The Kennedy boyfriend looks like the typical Kennedy, as if intermarriage within the famliy took place. Then you have this little nerd Styles who looks like if they ever made another film on Jody Foster's character, Nell, Styles would be perfect as Nell's son. All he would have to do is just come on to the set as he is, say his lines, and he would be just splendid!

by T. Swiftreply 1412/05/2012

As it was said so well earlier, any guy who dates her becomes a punchline. It's not about the garbage that passes for her music, it's about the fake, psycho nonsense her PR machine peddles. No guy with any self-respect would buy into that knowingly or willingly. She's really repulsive, and I'm not a hater, I get along well with most women.

Now that she's going on 23, she's been told to develop a more mature sexual image. This is hilarious. You can tell when people are sexually experienced and comfortable with themselves, and people who are not sexually experienced and are awkward. Taylor is not a sexual person. Harry is. He's playing along with this for a reason. But he is not fucking her.

by T. Swiftreply 1512/05/2012

She may well be gay. In any case, she apparently doesn't like getting any dick.

by T. Swiftreply 1612/05/2012

I not a fan of Talyor's, but I once watched an interview on Talyor and on the contrary, she seemed extremely level headed and very intelligent ,and she seemed like she knows how to put everything into perspective when it comes to fame, money and her career.

by T. Swiftreply 1712/05/2012

Excellent parody, r17.

by T. Swiftreply 1812/05/2012

"She may well be gay. In any case, she apparently doesn't like getting any dick. "

Apparently her publicist wants her to have a good-girl, near-virginal image, for whatever reason. Are girls under 15 her biggest fans or something?

Who knows what she's doing when she's not hanging out with her gay boy pals. She could be lez or a virgin, but I think it's more likely she's fucking some older married man who's helping her career. No girl does that much bearding without a good reason.

by T. Swiftreply 1912/06/2012

r8 John Mayer!

Enough Said.

by T. Swiftreply 2012/06/2012

Shouldn't his management team come up with someone not known for bearding? It's like a confirmation that someone is gay if they're seen with Taylor Swift.

by T. Swiftreply 2112/06/2012

She's really unattractive. And Taylor's a dog, too.

by T. Swiftreply 2212/06/2012

When I dated Taylor Swift, I fucked her senseless too!

by T. Swiftreply 2312/06/2012

I don't get people who say she's "very pretty." I think she's gross looking. Her nose is more snout than a nose, she's always, always wearing way too much make up no matter what she's doing.

Her face is poorly constructed, and she has 'piggy eyes'. She dresses like a 16 yr old from the 50's, and not in a good way. She has very poor carriage. Her posture, etc. not graceful at all. She even hunches over.

No, I don't think those lips have ever tasted peen. Now, pouty-mouthed Harry is a different story. His lips have never tasted Taylor.

by T. Swiftreply 2412/06/2012

Some of you have no perspective. I think they are adorable together even if they are just friends. And I don't get all the hate about her. I saw the same interview as R17 and agree with the post.

by T. Swiftreply 2512/06/2012

they probably spent the night playing with the newest Barbies

by T. Swiftreply 2612/06/2012

Or did hot roller hair sets. WTF?

by T. Swiftreply 2712/06/2012

Why is she always dating teenage boys.? Time to graduate to men.

by T. Swiftreply 2812/06/2012

John Mayer may act like a narcissistic teenage boy, but he's actually an adult.

by T. Swiftreply 2912/06/2012

ewww scatcat himself R20

by T. Swiftreply 3012/06/2012

Taylor let Harry try on her dresses and she did his make up for him, but she drew the line at shoes.She said it was OK for him to walk around in her flats and he insisted he wanted to wear her heels, and that was their first fight! Now he'll get ready to go on his world tour and she will get ready to go on her world tour, and she left for Nashville and he didn't and now it's all one big mess. POOR TAYLOR!

by T. Swiftreply 3112/06/2012

I think she's gay man trapped in woman's body. Why the fuck she dates exclusively gay guys?

by T. Swiftreply 3212/06/2012

They were playing video games all night.

by T. Swiftreply 3312/06/2012

Kiki!

by T. Swiftreply 3412/06/2012

[quote]Taylor is not a sexual person.

On the contrary, I think she's an *extremely* sexual person, having matured at such a young age. While I am well-aware of the DL belief that she's the world's biggest beard, I honestly think she unwittingly started dating the uber-gay likes of Taylor Lautner and then quickly dumped them when she figured out they were never going to plow her pussy. She vacillates between older men like John Mayer who she *knows* are sex pigs (but she herself is too young to realize that men like that only want "sluts" for one thing, and it ain't dating followed by marriage), and then turns to the horniest guys on earth at the other end of the scale: teenage or near-teenage boys.

[quote]Apparently her publicist wants her to have a good-girl, near-virginal image, for whatever reason.

Oh come *on*. She got back to her hotel at 4am the other night after One Direction's show at MSG; Harry Styles arrived a little while later and stayed till morning. There is no *possible* way for her flacks to spin this as anything other than a booty call. (Or, if you're convinced Taylor and every single man she dates is gay: an event *intended* for one and all in the public world to perceive as a booty call.)

by T. Swiftreply 3512/06/2012

I dunno, I probably would.

by T. Swiftreply 3612/06/2012

R35, sluts want guys that are good in bed. That ain't teenagers.

by T. Swiftreply 3712/06/2012

R37, then why was she with Taylor Lautner?

by T. Swiftreply 3812/06/2012

they are like our generation's Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithful.

by T. Swiftreply 3912/06/2012

That's my point, R38. R35 was trying to prove that TS is an "extremely sexual" person--a slut. She isn't. If she was she wouldn't date teenagers. When older women go for teenagers, it's not because they want a "stud," it's because they are horribly insecure. Sexually confident, slutty women want MEN, not boys.

by T. Swiftreply 4012/06/2012

[quote]Sexually confident, slutty women want MEN, not boys.

I suppose that's why SATC's Samantha's only real relationship was with someone 20 years her junior!

by T. Swiftreply 4112/06/2012

I thought she was still stuffing her kuntry kunt with Kennedy cock, non?

by T. Swiftreply 4212/06/2012

Do you think Taylor Lautner actually had sex with her?

by T. Swiftreply 4312/06/2012

Pssst, R41, SATC wasn't real life.

You've never been with a teenager, I suppose. They cum in 3 minutes if you're lucky. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by T. Swiftreply 4412/06/2012

Are you male or female, R44?

by T. Swiftreply 4512/06/2012

R35, don't go by what you read about these manufactured "relationships." You say she's "extremely sexual" based on what her PR machine is telling you. But if you really look at her, watch how she moves, watch her mannerisms and the way she acts, not poses, she isn't sexual.

She very likely has had almost no sexual experience. And she's retreated into associations with barely post-adolescent boys, not men. Guys she thinks she can handle.

I like Harry. But he looks very feminine to me, but I find that appealing about him. I'm a gay man. Maybe the person who suggested Taylor might be gay might be on to something. She's the most socially awkward, programmed celebrity I can think of. I find her bizarre. She makes me uncomfortable. To prissy.

by T. Swiftreply 4612/06/2012

[quote]They cum in 3 minutes if you're lucky.

Yeah, but they're ready to go again in five minutes!

by T. Swiftreply 4712/06/2012

Harry is gay, right?

by T. Swiftreply 4812/06/2012

Female, R45. Didn't have a decent/skilled lover 'til I was well into my 20s.

by T. Swiftreply 4912/06/2012

[quote]She very likely has had almost no sexual experience. And she's retreated into associations with barely post-adolescent boys, not men.

Her longest relationship to date was with 35-year-old John Mayer. You're delusional if you don't think they fucked like monkeys and she learned a thing or ten about sex from it.

by T. Swiftreply 5012/06/2012

They didn't have a long relationship, R50. It was a few dates from what I remember.

by T. Swiftreply 5112/06/2012

R49, are you saying the teenage boys you were with were bad?

Did they at least eat pussy?

by T. Swiftreply 5212/06/2012

The idea of this 12 year old fucking anyone senseless is hysterical.

by T. Swiftreply 5312/06/2012

I think Taylor is asexual. She has that 1950's romantic "love" concept.

by T. Swiftreply 5412/06/2012

What I don't get is WHY she needs all these fake hookups? She's not an aspiring starlet trying to get a break and make a living by leeching on famous guys. She's a multi millionaire at 21-22, world wide famous (more than most of these guys she pretends to date) and she's achieved a lot for her age.

What's in it for her? Unless, SHE'S THE GAY ONE here and is trying to cover up for it.

by T. Swiftreply 5512/06/2012

I agree R55

I think she's either a repressed lesbian or has major issues there. There's just no need for the amount of fake relationships she's had.

by T. Swiftreply 5612/06/2012

I don't know why people think my wonderful awesome friend TaylorSwift13 is gay! She's just looking for true love! I'm so happy she's found it with Harry!

by T. Swiftreply 5712/06/2012

I totally agree Dianna!

by T. Swiftreply 5812/06/2012

Her management obviously sets up the paparazzi shots. Whether she fucked Styles or not is irrelevant. It's about publicity and fame first.

The Taylor Lautner thing never materialized, that was just press, nothing else. John Mayer is another story.

That makes me think Taylor's screwed some of these friends with benefits guys (the benefit being publicity). I'm guessing she banged Mayer and the Kennedy kid.

Harry Styles will be a nobody by next year. He may or may not have been in on it in terms of her management setting up the paps.

I don't think he's adverse to pussy but that bears no connection with him sleeping or not with Taylor. Maybe he and his people just want press. Straight and bi actors/musicians play the same game for publicity (pretend fuck some starlet). Doesn't have to be about bearding, it's just about desperate clawing to stay relevant and in the tabloids.

by T. Swiftreply 5912/06/2012

There have been a lot of clues about Harry and Taylor since April or so, some of them not very obvious, so it doesn't seem completely fake. The blatant walk of shame shots are beyond weird, though, especially for both of them. And they obviously didn't try to hide by going out the front door of the hotel. Maybe there is something to wanting to make Taylor seem more sexual.

by T. Swiftreply 6012/07/2012

[quote]Maybe there is something to wanting to make Taylor seem more sexual.

Yeah, but there are better ways to cultivate a grown up image than having her get 'caught' shagging teenagers. She's in her early 20's and should be dating men her own age or older if she wants to shed her virgin, good girl image. She also needs to stop dressing like Sandra Dee.

It also wouldn't hurt if her songs were about something other than teenage puppy love. Puke.

by T. Swiftreply 6112/07/2012

then why the fuck are they doing that gross tmi shit?

by T. Swiftreply 6212/07/2012

R62, I agree. It's pretty disgusting. But it was bound to happen. She couldn't keep pretending to be the unlucky in love girl without some tangible proof she was actually fucking someone. Holding hands and making googley eyes was played out.

Plus, if she's BFFs with Emma Stone and Selena Gomez, and they both have "boyfriends." She was at a point, in terms of this public persona,this character she plays, where she can't keep doing the same old thing. At 23, she has to finally show people she's sexually active. Before it was assumed and arguable. My only point of curiosity, is how long is Harry's contract, and how much money is he getting. There is definitely a payoff for him.

by T. Swiftreply 6312/07/2012

WTF is Harry Styles? I barely know who Taylor is.

by T. Swiftreply 6412/07/2012

This is from Blindgossip.com

They Won’t Make It To Valentine’s Day [Blind Gossip] We know the tabloids and the fans are loving this hot young couple!

We also know that the relationship is completely fake and won’t last much longer.

The paparazzi are notified whenever they are on the move so they can be photographed holding hands and looking like a couple.

All the hand-holding and party kissing is totally staged. They don’t really care about each other… but they both sure know how to play the publicity game! They also know that they can never, ever admit that the whole relationship is a publicity stunt.

And here’s a fact that will either trouble fans or leave them greatly relieved: They aren’t really spending the night together! They walk into the front door of her hotel holding hands, but he only spends a few minutes with her. He spends the night at his own place, and then meets up with her the next morning when they are ready to leave. The couple then leaves the hotel through the front door a couple a minutes apart to make it look like they spent the night together.

The relationship is scheduled to be a very short one. They may ring in the New Year as a couple… but they won’t make it to Valentine’s Day.

by T. Swiftreply 6512/08/2012

Harry's payoff is becoming a celebrity in America. He's benefiting just as much as Taylor.

by T. Swiftreply 6612/08/2012

Well, thank you very much, Blindgossip.com, glad to see it in print. But it's pretty obvious to anyone over the age of 15.

by T. Swiftreply 6712/08/2012

f

by T. Swiftreply 6812/08/2012

Please! The only reason we even care about this is because some of us are lusting after Harry.

by T. Swiftreply 6912/08/2012

Harry is hung like a horse

by T. Swiftreply 7012/08/2012

The fact that she only 'dates' these guys for a month or two is another red flag. If she wants to be taken seriously as a vixen she's got to keep a 'boyfriend' around for longer than 3 weeks. It's so obvious.

by T. Swiftreply 7112/08/2012

Then maybe she will this time

by T. Swiftreply 7212/08/2012

I'm sure their evening together was chaste. She probably styled and re-styled his hair, they played dress-up for her cellphone camera, they ordered hot fudge sundaes from room service, and they laughed and laughed and laughed...

by T. Swiftreply 7312/09/2012

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles have not been photographed holding hands.

They never hold hands when walking around NYC and no photographers have caught them holding hands.

by T. Swiftreply 7412/09/2012

[quote]The fact that she only 'dates' these guys for a month or two is another red flag.

That she bores easily? Sure. That she falls hard and falls quickly for a boy, like most teen girls, before realizing after he's not all she thought he'd be? I'll buy it. That she has her publicist set up a series of fake relationships with various, mostly gay male celebrities solely to keep her in the news, while on the fly she makes lez-lez with girls? Only in Tinhatlandia, hon.

by T. Swiftreply 7512/09/2012

This is interesting. Even a random interviewer knows that Taylor is Harry's beard. Here he's interviewing Union J and George doesn't get the joke. Too cute.

by T. Swiftreply 7612/09/2012

I presume she was just baby sitting for the night.

by T. Swiftreply 7712/09/2012

[quote]That she bores easily? Sure. That she falls hard and falls quickly for a boy, like most teen girls, before realizing after he's not all she thought he'd be? I'll buy it. That she has her publicist set up a series of fake relationships with various, mostly gay male celebrities solely to keep her in the news, while on the fly she makes lez-lez with girls? Only in Tinhatlandia, hon.

Why is it tinhatty to think she's a professional beard? Don't you find it odd that she only dates guys who are rumored to be gay? She might have a number of reasons for doing it. Maybe she feels she's doing them a favor. Maybe she's doing it to get material for new songs without getting emotionally involved. Maybe she's doing it to get some extra fame out of it. Maybe she's asexual. Maybe she's straight and has a secret boyfriend hidden away somewhere. Maybe she's straight and just isn't looking for a boyfriend, so doing the bearding thing makes sense. She gets friends in the process, and she doesn't have to get involved. Or yes, maybe she is a lesbian.. who the hell knows. All I'm saying is that she has may have a number of reasons for being a beard. It really isn't that crazy or far fetched. Bearding has been going on in Hollywood for decades, yet we're crazy for thinking she's a beard? Just.. no. Need I remind you that she's her own manager, she doesn't have someone advising her like Modest is doing with One Direction. It makes sense really. This is all her doing. She's doing it because she thinks she will get something out of it, obviously. It's a win-win, she gets more publicity, as does the gay guy in question.

by T. Swiftreply 7812/09/2012

Sorry, R75, this is all about business. I'm not going to call her a "professional beard" and I honestly don't know if Harry is gay or not, I'm inclined to believe he's gay, but this is a business arrangement for marketing.

Her PR people have taken a common practice of publicists hooking people up for "blind dates" and put it on steriods, made it part of her marketing hook. Dating & crushes are huge motivators for her demographic.

"Bearding" isn't only a cover for being gay. Fake relationships are set up all the time for business reasons. Sometimes couples actually hit it off, and date for a while.

Taylor Swift is successful because of relentless marketing, the 24/7 inescapable Taylor Swift, not her mediocre talent. I've never voluntarily listened to her music, but I hear it in every damned mall and department store I go to. DJ's discuss her "love life" incessantly. It's a deliberately planned marketing strategy.

I see her face on gossip blogs, and magazine covers constantly. I know about her penchant for writing songs about failed relationships, and I don't even care! She's unavoidable.

Hundreds of millions of dollars buys placement on all the entertainment talk shows. Tabloids and gossip blogs, including Perez, are paid advertising $$. Awards are purchased. The music industry views her as good for business.

I laugh at fangirls who say, "Taylor doesn't need publicity." Of course she does. She's drowning out every other voice in pop music. Like I said, she is marketing on steriods.

There are few who can command the attention she gets.It translates into some kind of mass hysteria or group think. Brainwashing. The Sheeple figure "well, she must be good."

Coupling Harry with the Taylor publicity machine makes him more popular. One Direction has a tour to promote, so does she. Taylor never goes away. Ever. She may dial it down for a month or two, but

Look at us. We're talking about her! She doesn't care if you hate her. She wants to command your attention as the main topic of discussion. Anyone who believes she's actually dating and fucking Harry will buy anything. And that's what advertising's all about.

by T. Swiftreply 7912/09/2012

The DataLounge Pedos who mostly inhabit The One Direction threads will be unhappy.

by T. Swiftreply 8012/09/2012

[quote]That she bores easily? Sure. That she falls hard and falls quickly for a boy, like most teen girls, before realizing after he's not all she thought he'd be? I'll buy it.

Hon, she left her teen girl years a long time ago. She's 23.

by T. Swiftreply 8112/09/2012

That's really adorable, R76.

by T. Swiftreply 8212/09/2012

[quote]They walk into the front door of her hotel holding hands, but he only spends a few minutes with her. He spends the night at his own place, and then meets up with her the next morning when they are ready to leave. The couple then leaves the hotel through the front door a couple a minutes apart to make it look like they spent the night together.

Then why haven't the Paps caught him leaving. Youbthink these guys just take the walking in shot and go home? Hardly. They are there to make a living and that shot of him leaving would be more than them together.

by T. Swiftreply 8312/09/2012

First of all, Harry Styles and Taylor Swift do not hold hands.

There are no photos of them holding hands entering a hotel or walking around NYC.

Secondly, Harry did leave Taylor Swift's hotel - he left alone. There are photos.

by T. Swiftreply 8412/09/2012

R84 - There are photos of them holding hands all over the internet. Try Google.

by T. Swiftreply 8512/09/2012

They have not held hands when entering and exiting Taylor Swift's hotels.

And do not hold hands walking around NYC.

by T. Swiftreply 8612/09/2012

You posted in R74 that they've never held hands. They have. So you're wrong.

by T. Swiftreply 8712/09/2012

R84, are you one of Harry's British fanbois positively *desperate* for him to be a poof? You're protesting *far* too much on this ridiculous holding-hands matter.

by T. Swiftreply 8812/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.