Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Who is Stephanie Miller?

Yes, I googled her and see she is a radio host, but suddenly the politico Gay and Lesbo's in my life are talking about her all the time and seem to love her and her crew

Is she suddenly popular?

by Anonymousreply 812/05/2012

Her father was Goldwater's running mate in 1964.

by Anonymousreply 112/05/2012

Years ago I used to listen to her on KFI radio out of LA at night. She is very funny, have not heard about her in years

by Anonymousreply 212/05/2012

Lesbian liberal talk radio host. Noted fan of boxed wine. Rumored scissor sister with Jodie Foster at 2012 DNC.

by Anonymousreply 312/05/2012

She also had a late night TV talk show in the late 1980's, mostly memorable for her short skirts and great legs.

She was an early Obama supporter and took a lot of flack for not backing Hillary.

She came out of the closet on her radio show about two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 412/05/2012

Her radio show is now carried by Current TV in the mornings. I can't listen to all of it, but I do enjoy "Right Wing World," where her uber-queen producer Chris Lavoie loads up the most ridiculous sound clips from the previous day's Fox News and right-wing radio, and Steph and Co. shred them to pieces.

by Anonymousreply 512/05/2012

Why she's you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 612/05/2012

I have listened to Stephanie for years on KTLK 1150 am (Los Angeles) but maybe you're hearing about her now because she just got the gig on Current TV and her stock has risen this year. She also has the "Sexy Liberal" comedy tour that apparently broke records for attendance. She wakes me up in the morning!

by Anonymousreply 712/05/2012

[quote]She also had a late night TV talk show in the late 1980's, mostly memorable for her short skirts and great legs.

I looked up a clip of that show to check out those alleged great legs and was very disappointed. They were skinny yet flabby and all-around unremarkable. Don't know what the fuss was about. Also of note -- her face looks startlingly different than when she was young. Why bother with a face lift if you're on radio?

by Anonymousreply 812/05/2012
Need more help? Click Here.