Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What a weird story

California Couple Abducts Handyman, Forces Him to Do Home Repairs

Authorities in San Jose, California, say two local residents kidnapped a handyman and held him hostage for several hours, forcing him to repair various things around their house.

36-year-old Jason DeJesus and 33-year-old Chanelle Troedson were arrested this week and charged with kidnapping, false imprisonment, and assault with a deadly weapon for allegedly luring the unidentified handyman to their Morgan Hill home, beating him up, and then threatening to harm him further if he didn't fix their broken appliances.

The man complied, and spent seven hours doing repair work on a dishwasher and a broken door.

A Santa Clara County Sheriff spokesperson said the handyman wasn't a random target, but had done unspecified work for DeJesus' mother in the past.

"The work wasn't performed to the likes of the suspect's relative at the time, and on top of that there was dispute over services rendered, the victim wasn't paid entirely," Sgt. Jose Cardoza told CBS San Francisco. "That kind of boiled over into what occurred last night."

After the handyman finished repairing their appliances, DeJesus and Troedson reportedly ordered him to drive them in his van to a relative's house for additional work.

On the way, they stopped at a Chevron station to buy gas, and the handyman managed to escape while his captors were inside the station picking up snacks. He bolted to a nearby residence and used the homeowner's phone to call the cops.

Officers arrived at the Chevron to find DeJesus and Troedson still in the snack aisle.

by Anonymousreply 712/14/2012

I feel terribly guilty that I find Mr. DeJesus to be incredibly hot.

by Anonymousreply 112/05/2012

It's pretty freaking funny! If you've ever hired a lousy contractor it's easy to understand why they did it.

by Anonymousreply 212/05/2012

I was tempted to do this when I couldn't get my pool deck refinished.

by Anonymousreply 312/05/2012

It would only make sense if they made him do the work naked!

by Anonymousreply 412/05/2012

by Anonymousreply 512/14/2012

THis was good but I preferred the one where the woman would break into people's homes and clean house, leaving behind her bill.

by Anonymousreply 612/14/2012

It's so hard to find good help these days.

by Anonymousreply 712/14/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!