Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dancer From the Casket Dance: Nancy Reagan Has Months to Live

As The ENQUIRER reported in September 2011, Nancy’s weight had plummeted to just 84 pounds and she’s declining mentally, say sources. “Nancy can recognize peo­ple’s faces but often has a hard time remembering names,” revealed a longtime friend. “The fear is that she’s in the early stages of Alzheim­er’s or senile dementia.”

The longtime GOP matriarch still hasn’t recovered fully after breaking her ribs when she fell at her home in April, sources say, and she’s rarely been seen in public during the past year.

“We’re all praying for Nancy,” said another friend. “But it looks like she’s at the end and has only months, at most, to live.”

by Anonymousreply 5812/08/2012

The woman is 91 years old, how much longer can she be expected to live?

by Anonymousreply 112/05/2012

I think she's TREMENDOUS!

by Anonymousreply 212/05/2012

She missed Ronnie and had to endure his own dementia, so this is working out quite well for her.

by Anonymousreply 312/05/2012

The knowledge that Barbara Bush still lives is all that keeps Nancy going.

by Anonymousreply 412/05/2012

[quote]The woman is 91 years old, how much longer can she be expected to live?

Good question.

by Anonymousreply 512/05/2012

I'm sorry (not really,) but who is this?

by Anonymousreply 612/05/2012

Good riddance! If you've ever read Kitty Kelly's biography you know how intolerant Nancy is on gays or anything liberal. That "just Say No" was a platform they gave her because she had no outside interests besides astrology. It wasn't her passion...numerology was. Her insistence on starving herself anorexic was the message she was sending. What a breath of fresh air (even if disliked) Hillary Clinton was. Sure Hills was a thief and a law breaker but she was uber educated, had a vision and wrote books on how we should care about our children. Nancy's campaign put the pressure and the decision on young people whereas Clinton placed the responsibility on adults, where it belongs.

by Anonymousreply 712/05/2012

Do you think Bar will do the casket dance across America wen GHW croaks?

by Anonymousreply 812/05/2012

Will Patti and Ronnie inheirit everything?

by Anonymousreply 912/05/2012

How was Hillary "a thief and a law-breaker?" The Republican witch-hunters, led by that freak Ken Starr, could find nothing on her in 8 years. And believe me they would have found something if they could.

by Anonymousreply 1012/05/2012

Ronnie was disinherited?

by Anonymousreply 1112/05/2012

[quote]“The fear is that she’s in the early stages of Alzheim­er’s or senile dementia.”

Early Alzheimer's means she could have another decade or more to live. Seriously. Ronnie was already in early Alzheimer's in his second term but didn't finally kick the bucket for another 16 years!

by Anonymousreply 1212/05/2012

I have to commend OP for the headline.

by Anonymousreply 1312/05/2012

Would be fitting if Patti has to take care of her.

by Anonymousreply 1412/05/2012

People who live with reasonably good health until they are 91 years old, haven't been denied anything.

by Anonymousreply 1512/05/2012

Good! Fuck her! She's a CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 1612/05/2012

It couldn't happen to a nicer person.

by Anonymousreply 1712/05/2012

"The woman is 91 years old, how much longer can she be expected to live?"

Quite a few more years R1.

by Anonymousreply 1812/05/2012

[quote]“Nancy can recognize peo­ple’s faces but often has a hard time remembering names,” revealed a longtime friend.

I've had this problem my whole life.

by Anonymousreply 1912/05/2012

No, R12, she's physically deteriorating from years of starvation. She breaks ribs when she falls. She's probably broken other bones. When that happens and people have to go into germ-ridden hospitals, they just don't have enough stamina to survive. Her next hospitalization may be her last.

by Anonymousreply 2012/05/2012

[quote] ” revealed a longtime friend. “The fear is that she’s in the early stages of Alzheim­er’s or senile dementia.”

It's about time.

by Anonymousreply 2112/05/2012

"Her kids, Ron and Patti, are both hoping to see her soon."

A very sad statement indeed.

by Anonymousreply 2212/05/2012

Does anyone know where she kept the important jewelry?

by Anonymousreply 2312/05/2012

R7, some of the things in Kitty Kelly's bio on Nancy Regan were true ,but a lot of other things were not. The only bio that Kitty Kelly has written to be 100% truthful and extremely well researched was the bio on Frank Sinatra and I think Oprah as well.

Nancy Regan was not anti gay, and she had a lot of gay friends. Also, she was much more liberal minded than her husband. Many, many first ladies have had had different points of view than their husbands politically and socially.However, they have been supportive of their husbands even though they may not have agreed with them.Don't get me wrong, I have heard Nancy was far from an angle,and she did not treat Micheal Regan very at all as he was growing up.Yet, Micheal Regan has treated Nancy very well.

Pattie and Ronie on the other hand, are horrible. They interviewed White House staff and they asked them who were the worst presidnetal children they worked with? they said without a doubt it was the Regan children. However, they said Maureen Reagan and Micheal Regan were very nice.

by Anonymousreply 2412/05/2012

"Nancy Regan was not anti gay, and she had a lot of gay friends."

So what? Did she publicly speak out on behalf of gay men suffering with Aids while her husband was president? Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 2512/05/2012

Kitty Kelly also reported how close was with her gay hairdresser, who was invited to stay overnight in Lincoln's room. With his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 2612/05/2012

R25, I haven't heard of any first lady speak contrary to what their husbands have said, have you? They have to stand by their husbands.

by Anonymousreply 2712/05/2012

how close NANCY was..

by Anonymousreply 2812/05/2012

Wittiest headline in quite awhile. Good job, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2912/05/2012

" They have to stand by their husbands."

by Anonymousreply 3012/05/2012

I hope she does not wear that dreadful reagan red dress again by Vagatino

by Anonymousreply 3112/05/2012

"However, they said Maureen Reagan and Micheal Regan were very nice."

Of course. That's because they are my children. And R24, do you have an aversion to the first "a" in "Reagan"?

by Anonymousreply 3212/05/2012

She was married to a war criminal whose public image she worked very hard to maintain. She should be in jail now, and his remains should be disinterred and cast ignominiously in the sea. May their souls burn in hell,

by Anonymousreply 3312/06/2012

I'll be darn.

I'm embarrassed. I truly thought she had passed.

Still alive. I'll be darn.

by Anonymousreply 3412/06/2012

What is it about Miss Nancy Davis that brings out the illiterates on the DL? From Kitty "Kelly" to " uber educated" to "Regan" to "Micheal" to the ignoramus sputtering, "I'll be darn," it's like the zombies have come out of their lurking holes to grunt over their Mummy Queen joining them soon.

It almost smells like frau cunt, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 3512/06/2012

"It almost smells like frau cunt, doesn't it?"

by Anonymousreply 3612/06/2012

"It almost smells like frau cunt, doesn't it?"

Frau cunt would be gay men, wouldn't it?

by Anonymousreply 3712/06/2012

I'll be darn. Looks like R35 needs to rinse out her tampon.

You know luv, one tampon wasn't intended to last the whole week in your girlie cave.

by Anonymousreply 3812/06/2012

Rupert Murdoch's mother just snuffed at 103 and 3/4.

by Anonymousreply 3912/06/2012

Whoever cannot spell on this thread is an eejit.

Nancy Reagan was cruel to her children and to whoever stood in her way on any level -- social, financial, or sucking up to Ronald Reagan. Not s nice woman and very low-class in her angry "Mexican standoff" with Mrs Gorbachev.

by Anonymousreply 4012/06/2012

[quote] I have heard Nancy was far from an angle

Is that what she's telling people now?

by Anonymousreply 4112/06/2012

[quote]and she’s declining mentally

That's quite a feat.

by Anonymousreply 4212/06/2012

I believe this one. Nancy Reagan is in a bad way. The last time she was at a Republican event a year or two ago she fell over and had to be helped up.

by Anonymousreply 4312/06/2012

"However, they said Maureen Reagan and Micheal Regan were very nice."

Au contraire, r24. I interviewed Maureen back in the 80s, when she was a radio talk show host in Los Angeles. She was a nasty piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 4412/06/2012

Call me when she kicks the bucket.

by Anonymousreply 4512/06/2012

She's a piece of shit like her husband. Good! Babs Bush needs to be next.

by Anonymousreply 4612/06/2012

Ron Reagan, Jr. is quite odd looking, for someone whose parents were attractive . . . while sister Patti looks fine.

by Anonymousreply 4712/06/2012

Kathie Lee Gifford should now write a new musical about Nancy Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 4812/06/2012

[quote]According to Kitty Kelley's biography, Nancy Reagan "was renowned in Hollywood for performing oral sex." Just-say-yes Nancy--in the days when she was Nancy Davis--was known to give the best blowjob in town, "not only in the evening but in offices. [T]hat was one of the reasons that she was very popular on the MGM lot."

Do you think her obituaries will mention this? I'd be thrilled if was me.

by Anonymousreply 4912/06/2012

Maureen Stapleton, who was Nancy Davis' roommate for a while in Hollywood, said Nancy kept a banana by her bedside "to practice with," so her oral skills would always be well-honed.

by Anonymousreply 5012/06/2012

Did George Bush Senior and James Baker get to experience Nancy's skills?

by Anonymousreply 5112/06/2012

She was a whore, but I guess it worked out well for her since she landed Ronnie.

by Anonymousreply 5212/06/2012

R24 and Others

As R44 says, on the contrary. The staff at the White House DESPISED Maureen Regan.

And not only did the hairdresser sleep in the Lincoln bedroom R26, but her best friend the gay decorator had his own bedroom and his own ideas about how the White House should be staffed and run. Not just the decor.

All this while her husband couldn't say the word AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 5312/06/2012

I wonder if HE will be at the funeral...

by Anonymousreply 5412/06/2012

At last Nancy won't have "fat ankles" as Frank Sinatra referred to her.

by Anonymousreply 5512/06/2012

Didn't she blow Sinatra in the White House, or was that years earlier when she was a H'wood ongenue?

by Anonymousreply 5612/06/2012

In her demented state, is she making sucking noises every time a male nurese, orderly or doctor stops by her bedside?

by Anonymousreply 5712/08/2012

[quote]Ron Reagan, Jr. is quite odd looking, for someone whose parents were attractive . . . while sister Patti looks fine.

Ronald Reagan was attractive???? Ron looks just like him. RR was ugly as sin!

by Anonymousreply 5812/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!