Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Reluctant decision: Who is a little more trustworthy?

This is not an easy "decision". . . . .

Which of the two congressional Republican leaders do you trust ... a little more? (I know so many would prefer to say "neither of them!")

• John Boehner, Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, from the state of Ohio

• Mitch McConnell, Minority Leader of the U.S. Senate, from the state of Kentucky

by Anonymousreply 712/05/2012

Tough decision, but I'm going with John Boehner. I think he knows deep down the right thing to do is compromise, but since the wackos in his caucus are threatening him and with Cantor breathing down his neck he is in a difficult position.

I look at Mitch McConnell and all I see is the face of all those Dixiecrats who shut down their schools rather than let black people attend. There is something evil about him. I see him and see the devil.

by Anonymousreply 112/05/2012

Christ that's like being forced to choose your own death by fire or acid.

by Anonymousreply 212/05/2012

Equally treacherous cunts. Boehner is held hostage and Mitch is among the most evil people to ever populate the senate. His vow to make Obama a one term president at the expense of this country is enough to qualify this motherfucker for a life in hell. I don't want to get too worked up though. Hoping he drops dead of a heart attack soon.

by Anonymousreply 412/05/2012

Mitch McConnel's public declaration that the most important job they have as elected public servants was to hurt Obama...and not y'know try to help the country puts him over the top.

by Anonymousreply 512/05/2012

R2 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 612/05/2012

Boners give it to you straight, whereas total assholes are full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 712/05/2012
Need more help? Click Here.