Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"Persistent genital arousal disorder brings woman agony, not ecstasy"

[quote]Gretchen Molannen, 39, donned white capris, a loose fuchsia top, sneakers. She brushed her teeth, sat gingerly on the edge of her couch and tried to ignore the tingling pressure between her legs. The sensation was akin to sexual arousal. But this was far from the pleasurable feeling that people associate with sex. It was not triggered by love, or lust for the boyfriend who would soon arrive to drive her to an appointment. It was unbidden and unwelcome. Over the previous 16 years it had turned her from an outgoing young woman with an active romantic life into a hermit, forced to masturbate for hours for just a few minutes of relief.

Sad ending to the story: She committed suicide the day after this story ran in the paper a few days ago.

by Anonymousreply 612/06/2012

I don't know why, but R1 cracked me up.

by Anonymousreply 212/05/2012

Wow -- that's a shame.

Too bad we don't have universal health care.

by Anonymousreply 312/05/2012

God, that poor woman. She was in agony but I suppose most people would find her condition amusing. Well, her agony is over now, but it's terrible that the only way she could relieve herself from the misery her life had become was to end it. God rest her soul.

by Anonymousreply 412/05/2012

Wasn't this a Marilyn Chambers movie plot, minus the suicide?

by Anonymousreply 512/05/2012

R5 is part of the problem.

by Anonymousreply 612/06/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!