Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Will Arnett looks hot these days...

divorce seems to agree with him. Peter Fascinelli and James Marsden look good too. Life is probably a lot better once you drop the hags....

by Anonymousreply 2908/15/2013

He's chasing cock these days. Or having his big dangling dick chased....

by Anonymousreply 112/04/2012

I was flipping through channels the other night when I happened upon his sitcom with Christina Applegate. He was wearing one of those v-neck t-shirts that made him look like he was auditioning for a role on Jersey Shore.

Trying *way* too hard.

by Anonymousreply 212/04/2012

He looks emaciated. Not hot at all. He used to have great legs, esp the thighs. Now they're sticks. He's a manorexic.

by Anonymousreply 312/04/2012

r3 sounds fat

by Anonymousreply 412/04/2012

Agree R3. Assume he's hitting the coke.

by Anonymousreply 512/04/2012

yeah r6 you get W & W!!!

by Anonymousreply 712/04/2012

He was WAY too hot for Amy Pohler.

by Anonymousreply 812/04/2012

I want to win that "be Will's new assistant" contest he's running, just so I can volunteer to suck him dry.

by Anonymousreply 912/05/2012

He played gay a bit too well on "30 Rock" tonight. And he looked very hot in the spin class scenes!

by Anonymousreply 1001/10/2013

[quote][R3] sounds fat

What is it to you?

by Anonymousreply 1101/10/2013

R10--he played gay and Chi McBride's lover several years ago in the under-rated 'Let's Go To Prison". it is funny, touching and Dax Shepherd's face int he last scne is funny.

by Anonymousreply 1201/10/2013

Will Arnett is fugly. He and Amy Poehler were well-matched.

by Anonymousreply 1301/10/2013

Have either Arnett or Poehler filed for divorce yet? Or are they just still separated?

by Anonymousreply 1403/10/2013

Don't know. But it doesn't seem as though they are getting back together. Who do you think will publicly date first?

by Anonymousreply 1503/10/2013

Several blind items claim Arnett has been dating before and after the separation. Poehler seems to be playing it much closer to the vest.

by Anonymousreply 1603/10/2013

Amy has filed for divorce because Will was fucking around behind her back.

by Anonymousreply 1703/11/2013

I think divorce is agreeing with Amy too. Will looks like a factory second Patrick Wilson but I can't say that's entirely unappealing.

by Anonymousreply 1803/11/2013

National Enquirer is claiming Will is trying to woo back Amy, claiming he never cheated but realizes he was a bad husband and father. I don't believe it - he looks like he's having a midlife crisis.

by Anonymousreply 1903/11/2013

He has the sexiest voice in the business. I would let him fuck me just if he talked dirty to me. My mussy would part for that voice just like the waters of the Red Sea.

by Anonymousreply 2003/11/2013

I read he wants Amy back. Who knows if that's true though. They make a cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 2103/11/2013

Will is really lying low these days. What's up with him?

by Anonymousreply 2203/15/2013

Is Will still looking hot these days?

by Anonymousreply 2303/15/2013

Where is Will?

by Anonymousreply 2403/15/2013

He reminds me of a slightly better looking Michael Keaton.

by Anonymousreply 2503/15/2013

I'm curious why this divorce is taking so long. They're either reluctant to let go or the divorce already went through and the media hasn't figured it out.

Considering the Arnett-Applegate rumors, I wonder if he was disappointed when she went ahead and married her long-time fiance.

by Anonymousreply 2603/24/2013

Apparently Will has moved on from his divorce and is now dating Katie Lee...the ex-wife formerly known as Katie Lee Joel.

Interesting.. whereas Amy really seems to have a "type"--basically male comedians, Will is kind of all over the place. Penelope Ann Miller (WTF was that?) Amy--FULL of personality and now Katie as vivacious and charming as a...piece of cardboard

by Anonymousreply 2708/15/2013

"Amy--FULL of personality" = ugly

by Anonymousreply 2808/15/2013

Amy is no supermodel and she's aging at a more rapid rate than Will that's true, but she is cute. When she's styled and made up for her show or events I think she looks great and this past year-since her divorce-really stepped it up on the red carpet and such. On her own she doesn't seem to really care for a glam look, but I say more power to her. Everyone loves her without being drop-dead gorgeous or working out and dieting to the extreme so she can be the same weight she was 10 years ago. I feel like Will is desperately trying to cling to his youth. And I'll admit he looks more attractive than ever(sad as it was, divorce really worked wonders for these 2)but it still comes off a teeny bit pathetic to me.

by Anonymousreply 2908/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!