Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I would like to nominate Matthew Bomer and his boyfriend as the new leader of the gays

(men that is)...I used to think of NPH is the new gay leader but he's too "musical" and his baby mama has proven to be a shallow disappointment.

Hail Matt and Simon!!!

by Anonymousreply 1312/07/2012

They don't need to flaunt around like other couples like NPH/Burtka, Ricky Martin and his partner or queen Elton/David Furnish to make an impact. They both are highly dignified two men. Many heterosexual couples are unable to differentiate their family with Bomer-Halls'. That is what making them a proud, open, dignified gay family icons in Hollywood. We don't need to declare them this couple as leaders because they already are.

by Anonymousreply 112/07/2012

r1---English is not your thing....WTF did it say?

by Anonymousreply 212/07/2012

I'm European. I cannot express few thoughts coz I'm not American?

by Anonymousreply 312/07/2012

Fangurl OP, go take your frau hyperactivity to your tumblr blog please.

by Anonymousreply 512/07/2012

r5....you don't really understand the concept of the frau do you? Are you European....if so please kill yourself immediately.

by Anonymousreply 612/07/2012

[R4] Who made you the decider as GWB would say? He should be welcome here. There is enough incomprehensible gibberish on here that his contribution was no concern. Geez, you get what you give you creep What is the fascination with Boner? He is an attractive actor, how insignificant is that? VERY

by Anonymousreply 712/07/2012

[quote]He is an attractive actor, how insignificant is that? VERY

oh my

by Anonymousreply 812/07/2012

OP is a troll Bomer fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 912/07/2012

Actually my post was intended more as a jab to NPH than as anything to do with Bomer.

DL at night means too many idiot Europeans online.

by Anonymousreply 1012/07/2012

I LOVE Matt's sexy strip in the dvd extras on Magic Mike, though he is hardly in the movie. What a lucky husband he has ...

by Anonymousreply 1112/07/2012

My goodness this thread is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 1212/07/2012

Johnny Weir as the leader of the Gays thank you.

by Anonymousreply 1312/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.