Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Freepers in a tizzy b/c MSNBC reporters met with Obama.

The comments are lovely too, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 2112/05/2012

I can't read the comments. Must you register with Disqus just to read?

by Anonymousreply 112/04/2012

I'm not registered. I can read them.

by Anonymousreply 212/04/2012

OMG! OMG! Where was Chris Matthews?????????????????

OMG! OMG! Was he SNUBBED????? Now what is going to happen? Is he going to abandon Obama? WTF! I mean WTF.

by Anonymousreply 312/04/2012

Must be their worst nightmare, Obama looking like a full-on LIBERAL.

by Anonymousreply 412/04/2012

I was looking for Fox reporters being invited to the Bush white house but I can't find them and I KNOW that happened.

by Anonymousreply 512/04/2012

Obama doesn't have the threat of the re-election hanging over his head.

He can now do whatever he wants.

by Anonymousreply 712/04/2012

George W. Bush met with talk radio hosts. I don't remember him having a meeting with Fox hosts. I think they were brought in individually and on different days.

Obama did this in the beginning of his first term with liberal radio hosts including Rachel Maddow. The only one he can really influence is Al Sharpton. Al will say anything publicly to make Obama look good.

by Anonymousreply 812/04/2012

Fox doesn't have many real reporters. They have the big celebrities like O Reilly and back then Glenn Beck. They have Hannity. But most of they others are talking heads.

The people who run the show at Fox, like Roger Ailes got pleanty of invites & consults. Those guys belong to the same private clubs.

MSNBC is liberal, no doubt. But they are also smart and thoughtful and accurate. The pundits they have on are generally credible and the have them on because they are smart.

MSNBC is like reading an intelligent analysis and commentary every night. I love them. I trust them. They better not change. They are all we have.

These aren't lightweights. MSNBC produces a better informed electorate. If Obama is inviting the progressive media pundits to the White House, that's fine, but don't make it look like this was a private gathering for a select few MSNBC commentators.

by Anonymousreply 912/04/2012

I can't read the DISQUS comments.

I am using Safari.

What browser are you using R2?

by Anonymousreply 1012/04/2012

Bush def had Beck, O'Reilly and the big tomato headed Irish bully there...Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 1112/04/2012

I think they didn't trust Bush to speak to reporters much, even friendly ones.

by Anonymousreply 1212/04/2012

Bush hand picked one of his Communications directors from FoxNews (Tony Snow).

by Anonymousreply 1312/04/2012

I can't read the comments

by Anonymousreply 1412/04/2012

R6 is a freeper who is having a meltdown over there on the SA thread. But he also defecated in the West Point same-sex marriage thread, the thread on "pray the gay away" reparative therapy, and elsewhere.

And my advice for him is still: crucifix, asshole, push as hard as you can.

by Anonymousreply 1512/04/2012

I can read the comments using firefox. not much to read Someone doesn't like it fuck em

by Anonymousreply 1612/04/2012

R17 = idiot

by Anonymousreply 1812/05/2012

sa sucks

by Anonymousreply 1912/05/2012

Just as Fox marched in lockstep with Bush and the GOP, MSNBC puts out only what the Obama administration wants the public to know.

Never trust a lapdog press corps.

by Anonymousreply 2012/05/2012

You're an idiot. And obviously do not watch much MSNBC...

by Anonymousreply 2112/05/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!