Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Since the election, I LOVE watching Fox News!

All of the crying and anger from them is well worth it. Not to mention the charming personalities that they have.

The three turds on the morning show are priceless and clueless. Hate Steve Doocy. Hate. Him.

Bill Hemmer is always full of himself.

Shep Smith is ok, but still too thin.

The extremely untalented, and unfunny Greg Gutfeld.

That tart, Andrea Tantaros (who I'm hoping will have a Sharon Stone moment).

Stuart Varney, who I'm thinking isn't even a US citizen.

The unhinged Sean Hannity.

The unhinged Bill O' Reilly.

The unhinged Michelle Malkin.

And to top it all off, Sarah Palin!

Good times, bitches. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 2512/05/2012

Do you think they keep Shep on so there's at least one sane person on the staff in case of an emergency?

by Anonymousreply 112/04/2012

A bunch of crybaby, do nothings. They are the epitome of the Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 212/04/2012

They're all terrible. But Gutfield is especially bad since he tries to be funny. Which somehow he never is.

by Anonymousreply 312/04/2012

I haven't started watching Fox for laughs yet, but I get what OP's saying. I like to look at old campaign stuff when Romney/Ryan (and Queen Ann) thought they were on top of the world and going to win this thing.

by Anonymousreply 412/04/2012

They were never on top of the world except, possibly, in their deranged little minds.

by Anonymousreply 512/04/2012

They are pretty much ALL insane.

by Anonymousreply 612/04/2012

Looking in the mirror again, R7?

by Anonymousreply 812/04/2012

[quote]They were never on top of the world except, possibly, in their deranged little minds.

And that's why I love to go back and look at those moments, they were so smug and entitled and thought just not being Obama/Biden would be enough to get them into the White House.

by Anonymousreply 912/04/2012

I'm crying as I type this!

by Anonymousreply 1012/04/2012

I love the extra-sweet taste of wingnut tears such as the ones currently drying on R7's keyboard.

by Anonymousreply 1112/04/2012

Fox News is feeling the heat because a lot of Rethuglicans realize FOX is a big part of their problem.

I expect it to go down in flames in the next couple of years, which will be delightful. Not as delightful as Rupert Murdoch going down in flames, but close.

by Anonymousreply 1212/04/2012

Bill Hemmer = The Tommy Sands of news.

by Anonymousreply 1312/04/2012

Steve Doocy goes to my gym--or at least he used to. NYSC, 36th and Madison. i so wanted to drop a 50-pound barbell on his head. What a creep.

by Anonymousreply 1412/04/2012

I was amused by Sarah Palin's "end of the world" routine the other day....reminded me of Sybil's mother ("armegeddon!!!!!!!!")

by Anonymousreply 1612/04/2012

Greg Gutfeld -- as I said on another thread, he looks like as human rat.

by Anonymousreply 1712/04/2012

No and yes, r15.

by Anonymousreply 1812/04/2012

Let's not forget to mention Kimberly Guilfoyle, who told the world that ex-husband Gavin Newsom was well hung.

by Anonymousreply 1912/04/2012

Hemmer is such a ridiculous prettyboy phony.

--

"Growing up, I was willing to try anything," Bill Hemmer, America's Newsroom co-host told the Men's Journal.

"When I got a little older, I started jumping out of places, and once in New Zealand I bungee jumped off the tallest commercial bridge in the world at the time."

So how does he get his thrills now?

The way many many people do - from Fox News Channel!

"The thrill of my job is to experience history changing for millions of people, and then tell that story to millions of others... that's why I'm in the business."

by Anonymousreply 2012/04/2012

I will occasionally tune in to Faux, usually when the Republicans have suffered another massive defeat. I like to watch them suffer.

Usually I just see them in clips on other shows. I particularly like the morning show people, they're so ignorant and casually offensive. Steve Doucey is pricelessly clueless, that blonde woman is certifiable and I swear that other guy (Brian?) is mentally challenged. They're caught being stupid so often that there's no way it's exaggerated.

by Anonymousreply 2112/04/2012

I don't know how you do it, OP. There are days I can't even stand to watch Morning Joe, because whining, bullshitting Joe does one long pissy monologue.

by Anonymousreply 2212/04/2012

Same old sensationalist crap.

by Anonymousreply 2312/04/2012

I watched faux for the first two days after the election for laughs. And it was hilarious. But that is enough. There's only so much ridiculous bitching and moaning about dumb stuff that I can take. That's all those faux fuckers do is bitch and moan. No matter who is the president, they just bitch and moan

by Anonymousreply 2412/05/2012

[quote]Fox News is feeling the heat because a lot of Rethuglicans realize FOX is a big part of their problem.

Ha! They realize NO SUCH THING! What? You think the dumb ass Rethugs can actually discern facts, and then process them in a scientifically accepted manner? Back AWAY from the keyboard!

by Anonymousreply 2512/05/2012
Need more help? Click Here.