Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Harry Styles and Taylor Swift's "7 Hours of Sex"

Relationship was already confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 24612/15/2013

I'd call her a tramp if it weren't for the fact that every guy she's dated has either been underaged or gay.

by Anonymousreply 112/04/2012

Anything that gets her out of the music industry is good....yeah shes a nasty anti-vigin. God will be angry if you buy her music --- stop now and save your soul!!!!

(What ever gets Taylor Swifts music off the radio can only be a good thing)

by Anonymousreply 512/04/2012

Give her some credit. Operating a strap-on for 7 hours straight can't be easy.

by Anonymousreply 612/04/2012

[quote]She fucked Taylor Lautner who has a big cock.

Are you serious, R3? You really believe that?

by Anonymousreply 712/04/2012

She did the KISS 102.7 Jingle Ball last Saturday in LA. It was terrible! Imagine all the white screaming teenage girls living in LA, in one room at the same time.

Music is DEAD!!! in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 812/04/2012

As if. Surely the PR teams can come up something remotely plausible.

by Anonymousreply 912/04/2012

The lengths publicists and marketers will go to to make something happen is outrageous and hilarious. They made sure the "couple" were photographed going into HER hotel at 4 A.M. Harry conspicuously carried and overnight kit and a clean t-shirt.(Maybe he doesn't wear underwear or maybe he doesn't change them.)

This morning they are photographed as both conspicuously left, separately, to make sure everyone knew they spent the night together. Under the same roof, if not in the same bed. I'd bet Harry's boyfriend was already lubed up and waiting for him.

The fangurls and the fanbois are lapping it up. Mostly his fans are calling her a slut. So poor Taylor has made a grand bargain with the Devil: She gets to have a new, public "boyfriend" to help promote her album, and Harry gets the additional publicity and expanded markets her fans open up to him.

The onyl thing is Harry is considered aplayer, and a "stud" (don't laugh) and Taylor has promoted a goody goody image which is now at risk. I guess we are the only ones who realize Harry is gay.

The powers that be must have figured the Selen and Justin thing might be getting ready to explode and the Robsten Twilight is finally over or definitely in it's deaththroes. So Taylor and Harry are the new IT couple. Except they aren't.

by Anonymousreply 1012/04/2012

[quote]She fucked Taylor Lautner who has a big cock.

link.

by Anonymousreply 1112/04/2012

Dating Taylor Swift automatically makes you a punchline.

by Anonymousreply 1212/04/2012

R11, that was probably written by Taylor Lautner's PR team. No way is that boy straight.

by Anonymousreply 1312/04/2012

DL is not even able to keep up with this girl's actions. Now that's saying something.

by Anonymousreply 1412/04/2012

Maybe at 42 I'm too old to appreciate it, but I remember being 18 very well, so I can see Harry being attractive to another young guy. I can. But he's too young for me.

I can't even picture them kissing. Kissing Taylor would have to be like kissing a 12 year old who is imitating "sexy." Harry looks like one of those demons who used to try to get the 15 yr old virgins to give it up, while he secretly lusted for the captain of the football team. There is no way these two are getting it on.

by Anonymousreply 1512/04/2012

That 'insidery' creature (with a too-invested whilst not being close enough-sounding story) that appeared on the Nick Grimshaw thread about a month ago dropping hints on some unnamed girl would have been laughed out of town had they named Swift there and then.

Shady piece anyway, because there's no way Nick Grimshaw has invested all that time and effort for the past year+ to act as gooseberry so Harry Styles can use him to 'talk to' Taylor Swift. What planet these PR people are on I've no idea.

There's some talk that Harry has no say in this and is being forced to do it but who knows. Maybe he's taking the heat off someone else. I do know the things being said about he and Grimshaw in particular lately would have been worrysome for his brand-hungry backers and reps.

But, still, hooking up with Taylor Swift is akin to donning a giant rainbow flag. What better place to start, I guess?

It is obvious the park stroll and hotel pictures were ready-to-go camera ops though. Harry can disappear for days on end with discretion (so can Taylor) even around other big stars so it's no real stretch to assume he could visit Taylor Swift more discreetly than making it look like a sex call at the front door twice in a row.

Despite what it's being made to look like though, there's nothing to say they aren't friends. A guy can have a girl friend, though of course they will know the way it looks to the outside world. I'd expect some PDAS soon, to make it look extra ridiculous.

Only good thing of late was an interview with Louis wanking an indoor plant off in front of Harry. I still hope those two are knocking boots.

by Anonymousreply 1712/05/2012

[quote]The fangurls and the fanbois are lapping it up. Mostly his fans are calling her a slut. So poor Taylor has made a grand bargain with the Devil: She gets to have a new, public "boyfriend" to help promote her album, and Harry gets the additional publicity and expanded markets her fans open up to him.

Seriously, I do wonder if Taylor Swift girl is gay?

No sarcasm. Just the modus is always the same. She took absolute howls of derision from the internet for 'dating' Jake Gyllenhaal. Literally, about 3 people bought it and their PR brought it to an abrupt end because people were just laughing. Not to mention the rest.

But then she bounces back to seemingly pick up (or that's how it's being played out) yet another strongly-rumoured fruity type. A real person would have more of a sense of self, no? But if you are gay, and desperate to cover for yourself too, then you'd go to those lengths time and again imo.

Also, her and Harry's backstory is ludicrous. You'd never trust this guy again if you buy that he dumped Taylor and went off with at least one other chick at around the same time.

The press' desperation to link her and Styles is also interesting. They're assured of stories and pics for months. She spent far more time with Ed Sheeran recently. The DM did hint at something there but it was never blown into epic proportions after 1 day like this.

All pretty atypical of the media and PR behaviour. I hear Modest! Management are absolute cunts as well. One Direction is their main, if only, cash cow.

by Anonymousreply 1812/05/2012

R18, what do you think of the Taylor Lautner thing?

by Anonymousreply 1912/05/2012

I would bet the farm that Swift is lesbian or bi, leaning strongly towards women. So, any of her "boyfriends" are immebiately suspect...

by Anonymousreply 2012/05/2012

Taylor Swift IS a virgin. She only has anal sex!

by Anonymousreply 2112/05/2012

I don't know anything about that, r19. I suspect Taylor Lautner is man-friendly given the numerous rumours and hints on it?

I saw a chart of men Taylor had been linked to yesterday. Many of those named had had gay rumours or were the type to be aspiring or looking for a career boost: Chace Crawford, Zac Efron, Lautner, Jake G, John Mayer (remember the 'kiss' with Perez that got buried?), among others.

Taylor possibly being gay herself was something that came to me over time, just watching the way her life gets played out. There was also a blind item awhile back with people guessing her. Speculative, and could be someone else, but if I can find it I'll link it.

by Anonymousreply 2212/05/2012

Did Taylor Lautner & Taylor Swift beard for each other?

by Anonymousreply 2312/05/2012

Totally planned out PR bullshit, her makeup and hair are perfect. If the sex was that great you would stay in bed as long as possible and throw on a hat and sunglasses.

by Anonymousreply 2412/05/2012

Good point, r24. Her makeup alone looks like it took hours.

And we're all in for weeks of this crap.

God bring back Grimmy.

by Anonymousreply 2512/05/2012

Look at the zits on his forehead with his hair pulled back and the obvious pancake makeup he has on while casually out with friends.

by Anonymousreply 2612/05/2012

R24, Taylor Swift's next photocall with Harry will be stepping out with a dishevelled hairdo. They monitor us, but of course you know.

Those shades he wore the first hotel day look like the ones he said he once dropped down the toilet.

This is nothing compared to the Rob Kardashian/Rita Ora Twitter drama of today, unless they can find some way of writing Harry into that one too.

by Anonymousreply 2712/05/2012

The only thing that throws the gay and beard theories off is her relationship with disgusting straight pig John Mayer.

by Anonymousreply 2812/05/2012

[quote]Taylor Swift IS a virgin. She only has anal sex!

Me too!!!

by Anonymousreply 2912/05/2012

I remember that storm about Mayer tonguing Perez at a party, that Perez went on about at the time. The internet was like, John Mayer's gay! for weeks.

What an unholy combo.

Think I prefer he and Perez.

by Anonymousreply 3012/05/2012

The Taylor Lautner connection is definitely a red flag.

by Anonymousreply 3112/06/2012

I think you mean a red fag, r31.

by Anonymousreply 3212/06/2012

"The Taylor Lautner connection is definitely a red flag."

Actually, I think you mean a PFLAG

by Anonymousreply 3312/06/2012

"Taylor possibly being gay herself was something that came to me over time, just watching the way her life gets played out."

But wouldn't she be writing songs like: "She Looked My Way (The Girl In The Orange Depot Apron)" and "Angry Little Muffin Top"

by Anonymousreply 3412/06/2012

[quote] Her makeup alone looks like it took hours.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 3512/06/2012

LOL R35.

by Anonymousreply 3612/06/2012

This thread literally FEELS infested by the loons who've moved into the Prancing Pony Inn: London Branch on the (endless) threads re: One Direction and some BBC radio host.

[quote]They made sure the "couple" were photographed going into HER hotel at 4 A.M. Harry conspicuously carried and overnight kit and a clean t-shirt.(Maybe he doesn't wear underwear or maybe he doesn't change them.)

Actually, Taylor got home at 4am BY HERSELF and was photographed by all the paps staking out her hotel. Harry arrived an hour LATER, clearly hoping the paps had left, but unfortunately a few stragglers remained, enough to capture all of two seconds of video of him walking in. He was carrying a large bag, not a "kit," which had more than enough room for a full change of clothes and Dopp kit. Finally, the hotel in question is the Bowery Hotel in NYC and has no "back door" of any sort.

Do try to keep your fangurl facts straight, hon.

by Anonymousreply 3712/06/2012

People actually believe these two are fucking?

by Anonymousreply 3812/06/2012

Funny thread. This is like all the hot sex Ricky Martin used to have with nubile young female dancers and TV presenters. They broke records, you know.

by Anonymousreply 3912/06/2012

Wrong, r37, it was the Greenwich Hotel.

by Anonymousreply 4012/06/2012

R37 To be fair, you're talking about Tuesday night and the person you quoted was talking about Monday.

Gay or straight or something in between, this can't be real.

by Anonymousreply 4112/06/2012

All of you sound like a bunch of nutcases on this thread.

In fact, you must be nutcases to write what you are writing on this thread.

Such delusions and hackneyed theories and just plain dumb.

by Anonymousreply 4212/06/2012

[quote]People actually believe these two are fucking?

R37 (angry paid shill) does.

Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 4312/11/2012

Two nights running - I leave you alone for 5 minutes .....Any idea what we are doing wrong?

by Anonymousreply 5203/12/2013

OR could someone just let us know why and if we have to leave?!

by Anonymousreply 5303/12/2013

WTF is going on around here?! The title of this thread made me laugh again though. Weren't those fun times?!

by Anonymousreply 5403/12/2013

Well, we can either make our own forum or move to livejournal or something.

by Anonymousreply 5503/12/2013

oh dear. well I still would like discussion...is there another forum people want to meet up in that can talk about it?

by Anonymousreply 5603/12/2013

153, that sounds technical? Do you have those skills?! (I certainly don't!!)

by Anonymousreply 5703/12/2013

Well, we could try this thread for a while, it seems redundant and there is an advantage that the title is rather misleading...

by Anonymousreply 5803/12/2013

tumblr? without tagging things I suppose..

by Anonymousreply 5903/12/2013

Yeah LJ's usually a good option.

Moderator's can also close threads, right? I didn't even know OPs could.

by Anonymousreply 6003/12/2013

This is the best thread title ever. We should stay here just for the name.

by Anonymousreply 6103/12/2013

does anyone have a membership or is willing to buy one?

by Anonymousreply 6203/12/2013

somebody post somewhere to continue quickly before this one is closed too. DS appreciation maybe?

by Anonymousreply 6303/12/2013

could you give a link as I have no clue where that is?

by Anonymousreply 6403/12/2013

I could open one on digital Spy in the appreciation section, slightly nutty, but no nuttier than us?

by Anonymousreply 6503/12/2013

Ughh not tumblr. Too many crazies over there.

I like LJ. Been a long while since I've been over there. But it's good for maintaining privacy.

by Anonymousreply 6603/12/2013

DS is probably a better shout for a short term solution.

by Anonymousreply 6703/12/2013

yes open one in digital spy and we can post here for now until we're kicked out...

by Anonymousreply 6803/12/2013

Yeah, I think LJ would be good for sure, Links but I've never made a community, have you? It can be an anon one too, so not everyone has to make an account.

by Anonymousreply 6903/12/2013

LJ is good for the non-techies too I think if anon comments are allowed. more private than DS too

by Anonymousreply 7003/12/2013

I've found an old one on digital spy:

by Anonymousreply 7103/12/2013

Yes, R65, and please post the link and we can decide what to do long-term there.

by Anonymousreply 7203/12/2013

What is LJ and is it easy to join / post in?

by Anonymousreply 7303/12/2013

I'm afraid the webmaster must simply have become annoyed with these threads. All the other explanations are nonsensical.

Maybe they've come to see them as the heir to the notorious "Prancing Pony" threads of old (obsessive LOTR shippers), which were banned as well after a while. I'd consider this a very unfair comparison, because those threads were all over the forums, and had a very fanatic tone (at least that's what I've heard - I didn't visit DL much at the time), whereas the Nick/Harry discussion has always restricted itself to one thread at a time, and has (in spite of some "shipping" tendencies) kept a compratively objective tone (or at least not a batshit crazy one.)

But then DL has always been run somewhat arbitrarily. (Discussions of soap operas are banned as well for some reason.)

I was going to suggest continuing the discussion in the general 1D thread (and then in consecutive general threads), and tolerate non-Nick related contributions, because this might avoid giving off the "cultish" vibe the more specific threads seems to have given off.

But now this one has been closed don as well. Apparently the webmaster doesn't want the discussion to continue at all. Rather annoying.

by Anonymousreply 7403/12/2013

Yes, but LJ comm will take longer to sort out so if we need somewhere everyone can organise that on now, it's best to use DS.

by Anonymousreply 7503/12/2013

R65 good plan

by Anonymousreply 7603/12/2013

LJ is livejournal LG and it is very easy to post comments, especially anonymously.

by Anonymousreply 7703/12/2013

You can't post in DS unless you're a member? I tried to join and it didn't work.

Can we stick here until the LJ thing is sorted?

by Anonymousreply 7803/12/2013

I just registered on DS as dlpost153, haha.

by Anonymousreply 7903/12/2013

I say we migrate to LJ.

by Anonymousreply 8003/12/2013

Well when the LJ is set up and if this thread is closed, will someone ensure they post a link to DS so that I can find it. I'm not ready to drop this discussion!?!

by Anonymousreply 8103/12/2013

you are in 24 hour moderation if you make an account. I'm L94 once I get approved. is there age restriction? I remember there was a 17 year old regular poster

by Anonymousreply 8203/12/2013

Thanks 153. Do you have to register or can you just jump on and post like you can here?

I propose someone keeps starting threads on here until it's set up? They haven't for time to track and delete them all, surely?

by Anonymousreply 8303/12/2013

Created a ds account but it takes 24hrs to post, of course.

To LJ or not to LJ can be discussed in full over there, though, as it takes more logistics organising and linking for people. If R74 is right, we haven't got the time or posts to do that here.

by Anonymousreply 8403/12/2013

We'd need to go into the appreciation subforum otherwise the ds crowd are nastier thanany on here. It's free to register with DS for most people.

by Anonymousreply 8503/12/2013

I just wish someone would post and tell us what's going on! I'm glad most of the regular posters are still wanting to conntinue but upsetting we'll probably lose NW3 for good and other potential insiders if we migrate

by Anonymousreply 8603/12/2013

I have registered at DS, but apparently there is up to 24 hours before the account is valid. Will be DLsmallc, for obvious reasons! Am a member of LJ already if we go there.

by Anonymousreply 8703/12/2013

Joined DS but won't let me post. Have we actually broken some serious forum rule somewhere? Insane

by Anonymousreply 8803/12/2013

Ah, okay, R82. That explains why I couldn't post either.

by Anonymousreply 8903/12/2013

153 you are genius. lJ people - can you post a link and we can try both?

by Anonymousreply 9003/12/2013

No, R88, you have to be approved. It takes 24hrs and then you can post.

Someone posted a link to the thread on DS on the previous page, for those asking where we're going.

by Anonymousreply 9103/12/2013

I'm fairly sure we can't just stay here, LG.

If someone can rustle up a quick LJ comm, great; I've never done one myself before, though I am a member, so I thought it was a complicated process.

by Anonymousreply 9203/12/2013

DLcastoff here on DS.

by Anonymousreply 9303/12/2013

Appreciation thread for Harry and Nick.

For want of a better idea, it is in the X-factor section as there isn't an appreciation in the showbiz section.

by Anonymousreply 9403/12/2013

If I'm unable to register at DS or LJ (highly likely given my low level tech skills) It was fun chatting to you all!

by Anonymousreply 9503/12/2013

Thanks, Isis.

Here is the page to create an lj comm...it seems simple enough.

by Anonymousreply 9603/12/2013

Excellent Isis. was just going to suggest the music section forgot xfactor had its own. see you guys over there once my moderation comes through.

by Anonymousreply 9703/12/2013

made one

by Anonymousreply 9803/12/2013

You'll find everyone LG, I may have been highly annoyed by some of your posts in the passed, but you have definitely given the threads something to talk, even if most of us thought it illogical at times!

DS is easy to join, just a waiting period for verification. LJ can't be that hard.

by Anonymousreply 9903/12/2013

Isis you and I have crossed paths on DS before. lol. I joined august 09 and you in September. I will say no more. Mortifiction.

by Anonymousreply 10003/12/2013

r15 I think you're a loon. Attractive people don't stop being attractive once you're old. You're just trying to justify that you can't get anything that hot anymore.

by Anonymousreply 10103/12/2013

Thank you, R98.

by Anonymousreply 10203/12/2013

Thanks Isis. I think I'll find everyone. Just not so confident about my ability to join! (I failed last time I tried DS)

My involvement may be reduced to reading rather than posting (some may find that a blessing)

by Anonymousreply 10303/12/2013

R100 that you are going to have to share! Am registered on DS but waiting for authentication. Am posting on LJ now. Shame we will lose so many outsiders - (the fuel to our fire)

by Anonymousreply 10403/12/2013

Well I now have an LJ account too, I am isis2013, please link the thread over there so I can keep in the loop.

Can I set it up maybe, if nobody else in on the case.

by Anonymousreply 10503/12/2013

Personally I'd prefer DS to LJ - I fear the latter might become too incestous.

by Anonymousreply 10603/12/2013

Thanks isis!

LG and others, You are able to post anonymously on LJ (if it's turned on in the comm) if you guys don't want to register. That might make it more accessible to those who don't want to admit who they are. Haha.

Anywho, I'm pixieviolet over there.

by Anonymousreply 10703/12/2013

R106 agreed - its either subject to DS torment or isolation

by Anonymousreply 10803/12/2013

R100

Sitting here a little pink, oh dear, will I ever grow up!

We aren't friend son FB too? I have a whole host of people I met in that group who ended up being friends with on FB friends too!

by Anonymousreply 10903/12/2013

JJ, if we stay in the appreciation section it should stay relatively civil. It's the main forum which gets vicious. Fun sometimes but vicious.

by Anonymousreply 11003/12/2013

DS tormentors can easily be dealt with!!!

by Anonymousreply 11103/12/2013

R109 I don't think so as I had two separate fbs. I deleted one and kept a few people on the personal one. I have met up with a few people from there since. They are great craic especially the amazing Damanda.

by Anonymousreply 11203/12/2013

We can stay in DS for now and keep lj as a back-up if people prefer that? I personally don't mind either way.

by Anonymousreply 11303/12/2013

Can we use LJ till people's authentication comes through?

by Anonymousreply 11403/12/2013

R112 Still have her as a FB friend, she is amazing, love BB! Shame it is not the same anymore:-(

by Anonymousreply 11503/12/2013

The thing with DS is they can be quite strict about what you can post. If you post anything potentially libellous the thread would get locked. That's why their blind items thread is mostly in code. Just worth keeping in mind.

by Anonymousreply 11603/12/2013

Yeah, I think lj will be easier in that sense, Pringle.

by Anonymousreply 11703/12/2013

Have we been posting anything potentially libellous in our discussions?

by Anonymousreply 11803/12/2013

Just a suggestion, but could we set up the other forum (so it's ready as a backup) but try and stay on here until we are forced off?

You never know, they might just be having an off day? No point moving until we have to. It's so easy to post and if someone opened a new thread with a more ambiguous title it might work?

If it doesn't we can migrate to the new forum at that point?

by Anonymousreply 11903/12/2013

Equally though Pringle, their gay celebs thread is completely open and is on it's third part so I don't think it would be a major problem with what has been posted in these threads.

by Anonymousreply 12003/12/2013

I agree LG I started the LJ account but have no idea how to make it work well and would prefer to stay on here if possible

by Anonymousreply 12103/12/2013

wish we had someone tech saavy who could make a forum site for us, then we could avoid the time outs on this and not worry about being shut down (here and on DS). LJ is confusing.

by Anonymousreply 12203/12/2013

No problem, LG.

by Anonymousreply 12303/12/2013

I would appreciate the no lock-out with DS or LJ, but don't mind staying here it is is comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 12403/12/2013

I think proboards are easy to run and use and people could be blocked by moderators. the forum could even be closed to new members if need be

by Anonymousreply 12503/12/2013

If a site is also set up on DS, those of us who aren't already registered can set up accounts for both that and the LJ site.

then, at least, we will be set up to continue our conversation elsewhere if / when forced?

by Anonymousreply 12603/12/2013

Oh LG, nightmare isn't it. I know have 3 DS thread and 1 LJ thread open on my phone - no idea what I'm doing in any of them and have utterly lost my insane train of thought from earlier.

I just wish someone would say what's wrong. Maybe if we just slow down on here (like maybe I should post less than 100 per day. :)

I love it here!

by Anonymousreply 12703/12/2013

R127 I'm with you I'm refreshing like 5 tabs. LG did you find us on LJ?

by Anonymousreply 12803/12/2013

Ideally love to stay here on dl too. I love all the varied opinions, and the anonymity is quite fun. It's been home for many months for me (and over a year for some it seems).

by Anonymousreply 12903/12/2013

Sorry JJ at R127 - anyway I've got them all bookmarked so if this gets closed - there are options.

by Anonymousreply 13003/12/2013

R125 I've had a proboard before. I would be willing to make one again if you want. Might take a while though.

by Anonymousreply 13103/12/2013

You guys are Prancing Ponies v2.0 (or more, dunno). I don't know what you're doing on the DL.

Surely these two idiots have fansites or hate-them-sites where you can do nothing but discuss them all day, every day. What fun!

by Anonymousreply 13203/12/2013

R128, I'm not sure what I'm looking for? Is there already a discussion going on over there now?

JJ, I don't even understand the tech language? What is a 'proboard' ?! I'm a complete technophobe (mobiles weren't even around in my childhood!)

by Anonymousreply 13303/12/2013

R131 - Its kind of you to offer. it depends what everyone else thinks. we have DS and LJ as options atm.

by Anonymousreply 13403/12/2013

R132 - aha believe it or not thanks for the info. Had no idea we'd reached that level. Many of us post elsewhere in DL I assume we have outstayed our welcome - honestly thought we might be in the right place as we mostly discuss UK and US media interpretation of rumoured closet dwellers in the mainstream. I don't think any of us meant to be a pain.

by Anonymousreply 13503/12/2013

Looking at the General 1D thread which was closed (because we barely posted there before it was so it's somewhat quicker) only one of the previous queried subjects was mentioned by name, so it seems likely to be that one, although I suggest we avoid both to be sure. For those unsure check the last few posts over there. I can't think there can be any other reason after the vast number of threads we have gone through so far.

by Anonymousreply 13603/12/2013

LG go to the link below and press "leave comment" you can do anon

by Anonymousreply 13703/12/2013

Yeah, maybe a separate forum is a better idea, R131. I don't really like DS and lj will get confusing when it comes to following different conversations. It's good to have them as back-up though. It would be lovely if you could set it up, if everyone else thinks it's a good idea too.

by Anonymousreply 13803/12/2013

agree with 153, I can already see the problems with LJ

by Anonymousreply 13903/12/2013

LJ is fine if u dont comment with rely and just leave a normal comment

by Anonymousreply 14003/12/2013

Okay, I'll set it up I can always delete it if it doesn't work. Might take a while, but I'll be as quite as I can. I'm pretty sure I can set up anon posting LG so don't worry. I think we'd all miss you if you didn't come along.

by Anonymousreply 14103/12/2013

I seriously don't get all this cloak and dagger angst-y shit. Why doesn't one of you just start a blog or a facebook page or whatever?

Why is this such a problem for you? They may be incredibly dull, stupid and fake but Harry Styles and Taylor Swift are both public figures. They are fair game for gossip, innuendo and general internet discussion.

The same holds true for whatever "closeted celebs" you have devoted yourselves to discussing.

by Anonymousreply 14203/12/2013

R132 - Yes, that's why we are a little puzzled as why three threads have been closed on the subject today. If you have any ideas upon why they would be welcome

As to the cloak and dagger stuff, it is more general confusion than anything else!

by Anonymousreply 14303/12/2013

C, are you talking about the jackets?

R137, thanks. Have just posted. Already hate it.

Can all agree on just the one place to post? (Although preferably as a back up for here only?)

by Anonymousreply 14403/12/2013

And no one ACTUALLY say it, please ...

by Anonymousreply 14603/12/2013

R132 - I know most of us are mystified by our own interest but currently the UK press is absolutely obsessed.. Real mix of posters gay/straight 20s - early forties

a few reasons 1) hiding from the evils of fan tumblr girls who insist on bombarding threads/chat with crap if we go near there 2) Brit boards are a bit more sensitive particularly around things like Dom/sub discussion, graphic chat and drug use (DS in particular) 3) wanted to keep the discussion open to anons whilst avoiding teen girls

As I said its probably one of the the best threads I've been involved with; witty, well researched; occasionally bitchy and I had hoped that while a bit single minded and in the gentler side of DL we fit right in. It appears I was misguided.

The only thing in our defence I would say is that we never invaded any other thread, only had one going at once and viciously defended DL against fangirlis.

by Anonymousreply 14703/12/2013

C, oh I see! Well they have let this one remain open so maybe we can stay here now? (with a new thread?)

R141, thanks (apologies for being such a tech imbecile)

by Anonymousreply 14803/12/2013

Hey All,

I think R32 has been kindly trying to explain the thread closure. Prancing Ponies is DL history referring to a group of posters obsessing and taking up residence (a good story actually). Anyway, I think we will probably be closed down altogether soon but suspect our new friend is giving us time to relocate.

I suggest the LJ becomes a permenant last resore backup as it is least likely to ever be closed.

From tomorrow or when we get shown the door from here, I'll be posting in the newly created DS thread as I think that's our best chance to continue the open nature of this discussion. If we get locked out elsewhere or anyone manages to conquer our own forum post on the live journal page and we can head there.

Absolutely gutted -

by Anonymousreply 14903/12/2013

Goodbye and good riddance, crazy cat ladies.

by Anonymousreply 15003/12/2013

You have to admit it's strange that the widespread rumours about one of the biggest pop stars in the world being in a long-term gay relationship should be one of the few topics banned from discussion on a gay gossip forum.

by Anonymousreply 15103/12/2013

Yeah, I prefer the DS option - soon as I'm approved. Question - are we using the old NG and HS thread there, or creating a new one?

by Anonymousreply 15203/12/2013

So are we:

- Staying here until pushed (gets my vote)

- going to DS and If so where?

- going to LJ (& is it one big thread? Multiple threads or what?)

- going to to the proboard thing? (How will we know when it's ready?)

And how are we going to tell everyone where we are going? I get the impression everyone is already somewhat dispersed?

by Anonymousreply 15303/12/2013

R151 one of the best things about DL is its arbitrary nature and acerbic wit. If you look at their popular threads it's random, sometimes topical but mostly original. After 50+ threads about a predominantly Brit story based in London I imagine they got bored of us clogging the front page. They don't tend to do in depth detailed discussion in my experience. To understand better this may help.

by Anonymousreply 15403/12/2013

LG - I think the general feeling at the moment is to wait and see how DS goes once everyone can log on. The link to the thread is a couple of pages back, I imagine the LJ will stay semi active as backup until a decision is made.

by Anonymousreply 15503/12/2013

LG this is my plan

1. Go to bed - am freaking knackered 2. Post in DS at link below tomorrow and continue until pushed or a PROBoard (whatever that is) appears.

3. Keep LJ bookmarked - if we get pushed from DD or I lose everyone I'll head back there and post.

by Anonymousreply 15603/12/2013

So nobody even wants to try and stay here and only go over to DS when absolutely necessary? (It's by far the easiest option)

by Anonymousreply 15703/12/2013

Okay board is ready might have a few teething problems. If it's not to your liking I'll delete, no hard feelings.

by Anonymousreply 15803/12/2013

LG - pretty sure we have a stay of execution though happy to see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 15903/12/2013

Oh, I've been on DL for many years and know it quite well, JJ - including the hundreds of threads examining every detail of Anderson Cooper's life (in his closet days), which I tended to skip because I'm more interested in the sex life of pretty and internationally famous people. Acerbic enough? ;)

by Anonymousreply 16003/12/2013

Get lost!

by Anonymousreply 16303/12/2013

I like the board!!!

by Anonymousreply 16803/12/2013

V possible that Mediapolis was sent cease and desist. If so, there's your proof that the rumors are not intended/damaging/even true.

by Anonymousreply 17403/12/2013

TriBeCa, sorry, can you explain?

by Anonymousreply 17903/12/2013

Ok, I'll go with here first, proboard as backup (LJ no longer works for me?)

Do you have to sign up to post on proboard?

by Anonymousreply 20003/12/2013

Yeah, that is a common lj problem, LG. When you're not logged in not all posts are visible for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 20103/12/2013

LG, no you don't have to sign up

by Anonymousreply 20203/12/2013

R200 No you don't, I've made it that guests can post. I'll talk you through it tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 20303/12/2013

Well - its been a day of extraordinary amounts of clothing analysis. a tumblr invasion, a discussion of those roles. A bizarre Flack theory. A mankini bet, an attempted ousting, the creation of 4 or more backup plans and a last minute reprieve.

This fricking closet is gonna be the death of us all.

G'night jonboy

by Anonymousreply 20403/12/2013

I plan to stay here on DL. I have no desire to go to LJ or DS where the censorship is sure to be rigid and one-sided. I'm so sick of the "Nick and Harry ONLY" bullshit and I'm sure it would only be worse over there.

I have been saying for several threads now, why can't there just be a general 1D discussion where Nick can be discussed too in relation to Harry? It was much more fun back in the old AssofLouis threads, there were so many more points of view. Besides, you can't discuss Nick without discussing Harry, and you can't discuss Harry without discussing 1D. This has been proven over and over in all of the Nick threads. Can't help but wonder if Nick himself has been behind all of this somehow (adjusting tin hat as I type).

Anyways, I will be camping out here on DL. L Girl, I have pitched a tent and collected some firewood... would you mind getting the fire started? I will be in the woods setting traps and collecting berries for breakfast, be back soon...let me know if anyone else plans to camp out (stay on DL) too and I will collect extra.

Seriously, I have the $18 to join and start a new thread, LGirl/others let me know if you want me to start a new thread and I will do it tomorrow (Wednesday). And if so, lets decide on a "safe" title for the thread.

by Anonymousreply 20503/12/2013

LG, you're such an idiot about gayness it's unbelievable. Why do you feel so entitled to post on this board? Typical lesbian-fearing lady who wants to coo over cute gay boys but can't give actual gay people the space to have a few places on the internet that aren't overrun by straight people.

by Anonymousreply 20603/12/2013

Wait, let me explain... when I spoke of censorship I was not referring to DataLounge, I was referring to certain posters here who "censor" discussion of anyone else but N/H. Just wanted to make that clear.

Carry on...

by Anonymousreply 20703/12/2013

MOC, I tried to get the general 1D thread going but no one was interested :(. But yeah I'd definitely love wider discussion. I'm just not sure how many others would be interested.

by Anonymousreply 20803/12/2013

MOC, happy to get the fire started (if it means we can stay here!!)

If you could open a new thread tmw, many would appreciate it! (think of a boring name that won't attract too much attention though)

R206, I have no problem with gay people?! I have friends, colleagues and family members who are gay? It's a non issue.

by Anonymousreply 20903/12/2013

I've been on DL for 10 years. Have followed all the Nick/Harry/Louis threads. Prefer to stay here. Haven't paid for a membership in years, but will be happy to so those who want to can stay here. I prefer a general 1D/Breakfast show thread as well. I'm a fan of all of them.

by Anonymousreply 21003/12/2013

Sorry for the typos, posting quickly.

by Anonymousreply 21103/12/2013

The thing with me is I have been here the whole time as a Nick fan, I dont give a crap about 1D, so if this is going to turn into a general I really dont want to be around for that.

by Anonymousreply 21203/12/2013

LG think that's someone trying to make you decamp. Not sure how you can be lesbian fearing when I'm out on this board and we have had lots of interaction.

MOC - I really hope I haven't shut down any non NH chat. If I did it was entirely unintentional and due to overexcited debating analysis. I really hope if I do it again people would pull me up on it. I know I go a bit OTT.

Ive paid a sub and am happy to start a post tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 21303/12/2013

JJ the thing with me is I really dont want to talk about the other members of 1D and what im getting from all of this is a lot of people want that.. and I have been here since the first thread

by Anonymousreply 21403/12/2013

JJ, oh that makes sense! I was a bit taken aback by their accusations!

by Anonymousreply 21503/12/2013

R214 shed loads of people have joined the forum which is titled N and H so you aren't alone. I'm sure there is room for more than one discussion. Clearly we were all too much for 1 thread anyway :) we'll work it out, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 21603/12/2013

RM, I know you did. The problem is that it is too hard to segment 1d/Harry/Nick because they have become so intertwined. As I said earlier, you can't discuss one without eventually discussing the other(s). So the various threads succeeded in going nowhere and likely pissed off the DL community/admin.

R210, I agree a 1d/nick/BreakfastShow thread would be great. Without restrictions on who/what is discussed. I will give it some time to hear other's input as to whether they would be interested in the thread and suggestions on title name.

I decided to scoot over to the new LJ board they created...lol they are already planning to do away with the anon option and locking the board so no new members can join without approval. LOL what is the fun in that???? I WANT TO GOSSIP ANONYMOUSLY AND UNCENSORED DAMMIT! :) My guess is they will all be back over here within a few days.

by Anonymousreply 21703/12/2013

From the last few responses it seems there would be a place for a broader discussion thread and a Nick/Harry thread. I don't think people would be happy to have Nick chat in amongst 1D stuff and fair enough.

But I'm just wondering if two new threads would annoy the admins and be shut down again? I suppose we can only try.

by Anonymousreply 21803/12/2013

Just saw your post MOC. I guess what I was thinking would go in a 1D thread was stuff I've mentioned before. How they're doing on tour, in interviews, their achievements, what they're doing in their spare time etc. That would have a bit of Nick in relation to Harry, but the focus for me would be 1D.

As much as I love following the H/N stuff, I'd like to talk about the others independent of Harry/Nick on occasion.

But you're right that that stuff would probably lead back to H/N as it's so interlinked (plus H/N is juicy gossip wise), so perhaps there's no point in trying to seperate them. Your idea of a 1D/breakfast show thread is good.

by Anonymousreply 21903/12/2013

Have followed all the Nick/Harry/Louis threads. Prefer to stay here. Haven't paid for a membership in years,

Exactly. These theads were attracting tons of non-DLers to the site. The H/N posters were posting constantly, many of them not DL regulars, with no intention of paying.

The footballers in love threads may be the next to go but they do discuss homosexuality in football.

I think any Prancing Ponies (as the Harry threads came to.be viewed) or soaps threads are going to be shut down. Sad, as--I pointed out earlier--it is gay gossip.

Sadder still, as the Days thrrads were discussing a real plot on a broadcast network daytime soap, an open attempt to have a gay "supercouple," which had never happened.

by Anonymousreply 22003/12/2013

"Exactly. These theads were attracting tons of non-DLers to the site. The H/N posters were posting constantly, many of them not DL regulars, with no intention of paying."

I agree, that is what is probably behind the closure of the grimmy/1d threads. And really, I don't blame DL at all. I also enjoy many other threads here and have been planning to join for awhile but never got around to it... until tonight. I think if more of the regular 1d/grimmy posters fork over the measly $18 then maybe the threads would stay open. But even if they don't, I will still be here for the many other threads so whatever.

LGirl, what "interesting post" over here were you referring to on LJ?

by Anonymousreply 22103/13/2013

Those threads started sucking when everyone was being so bossy about who could be talked about and who couldn't. Who cares.

If anyone is interested I'd like to talk about how badly Louis fucked up his knee the other day, and how it will affect the tour because he's currently hobbling around.

Harry's new? publicist that may or may not work only for him, and now issues denials. Part of a new strategy since Taylor and Villain of the Year Award?

Nick's new show, and if we think it will be successful, also will he be stretched too thin.

And, Tina Daheley, the news reader on the Breakfast show, she and Nick have a great banter. Anyone know anything about her?

by Anonymousreply 22203/13/2013

She has absolutely terrible taste in men...she and Katy Perry must have very similar DNA in that regard.

by Anonymousreply 22303/13/2013

I thought she didn't like his uncut cock?

by Anonymousreply 22403/13/2013

IMHO, the silly fighting between the Larry and Grimmy folks ruined it for everyone.

I don't think the WM was worried about a name being mentioned. Most of the posters seem to be passing allong UK rumors.

This is a US site and most of the gossip alluded to here is still surrounding H & L. No one knows Nick.

One of the funniest things I read recently was how Harry got hit in the cock by a flying shoe and Louis couldn't wait to kiss his boo-boo.

by Anonymousreply 22503/13/2013

MOC, the post R170.

by Anonymousreply 22603/13/2013

Has the thread on DS vanished too, it was there last night.

Agree about bossy people dictating what could be talked about, it ruined the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 22703/13/2013

R227 link below - but it's been ditched.

by Anonymousreply 22803/13/2013

Is there going to be a new general DL thread, then?

by Anonymousreply 22903/13/2013

I think people are migrating here

by Anonymousreply 23003/13/2013

Where is everybody?!

by Anonymousreply 23103/13/2013

R231, see post r230

by Anonymousreply 23203/13/2013

Well it looks like many have migrated to the freeforum board. I will just be hanging around here on DL. If anyone wants to discuss here I will be glad to start a thread. But I think it should be a general thread to include harry/1d/nick/brkfst show and keep it to one thread so that we don't upset other DL'ers with numerous scattered threads. As I said before, it's hard to separate them anyways as the discussion topics overlap and you can't discuss one without eventually bringing up the others. Here's my suggestion for a thread if we decide we want one:

1D/Grimmy/BreakfastShow...and AssOfLouisRedux

Haha!

Or, we can just take a break from posting on those topics on DL for awhile if that's what people want.

by Anonymousreply 23303/13/2013

ENOUGH

by Anonymousreply 23403/13/2013

Moc - someone has made one already.

by Anonymousreply 23503/13/2013

R235 Where? I dont see it. Link please.

by Anonymousreply 23603/13/2013

Oh jesus, L girl, you really are clueless. It's nice that you have gay friends, now get out of gay space because you're not gay.

by Anonymousreply 23703/13/2013

R237 could you kindly f*** off hassling L Girl. she's done nawt to you, except maybe float her admittedly crazy shit (but no crazier shit than elsewhere on DL)

No one is hogging anything . Fangirlis and keenos have gone to a forum, 4 regulars have joined and paid. What f***in more do you want, my constantly rotting ovum plucked directly through my stomach wall.

Seriously pissed London lesbian looking to put someone to rights. I have straight friends because I am capable of more than one dimension to my life, you twat. And I'd like somewhere to discuss gay chat with more than one fricking type of person.

Thanks and best regards

by Anonymousreply 23803/13/2013

Jesus Christ R237. You sound like a bigot from the 1950s. Catch yourself on you complete fuckwit.

by Anonymousreply 23903/13/2013

Thanks JJ and R239. You wouldn't beleive it's 2013?!

MOC, look for his 'show'

by Anonymousreply 24103/13/2013

Wow, this is still open.

Mayne the secret to keeping a Harry thread safe is to reference an imaginary het romance in the title.

by Anonymousreply 24203/13/2013

don't believe it - no way was H and TS any more than a PR stunt, that's what TS does, and thats' what H needs , to keep interest from young fanbase going,- thank goodness this thread isn't bossin every one around saying who can and can't post on here, that was just so aggressive and don't want people like that on any forum

by Anonymousreply 24303/14/2013

I want to have hard sex

by Anonymousreply 24406/18/2013

I want to have hard sex with her.

by Anonymousreply 24506/18/2013

Taylor Swift hasn't had sex!! Who's stupid enough to believe that?!?! I'm a big swiftie and she hasn't had sex!! Don't believe that she's had sex, don't be that stupid!!!!

by Anonymousreply 24612/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.