Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Have you ever had the desire, just to see, if you could get a chick pregnant?

Totally weird question, I know, but have you ever thought I about it.

by Anonymousreply 1112/05/2012

My ego has never been that bloated

by Anonymousreply 112/04/2012

No. Paying for one abortion was enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 212/04/2012

So you could what...feel the rush of bullying her into an abortion immediately afterwards?

by Anonymousreply 312/04/2012

Allergic to turkey basters, sorry

by Anonymousreply 412/04/2012

No. I'll leave that to a male chick.

by Anonymousreply 512/04/2012

My boys can swim!!

by Anonymousreply 612/04/2012

It is the number one topic of conversation amongst us, right after Thanksgiving when we get ungraciously shoved to the back of the kitchen drawer.

by Anonymousreply 712/04/2012

man-on-man leapfrogged over man-on-dog and landed on man-on-hen

by Anonymousreply 812/04/2012

I have good count with high motility.

by Anonymousreply 912/04/2012

No, the idea of having intercourse with a woman is a complete turn off for me. I would be willing to bet though that the majority of men who identify as gay have had intercourse to orgasm with a woman at least once in their lives. I guess there is also artificial insemination, but the point is, I think the idea of having someone running around who is the "product of myself" is nightmarish--sort of like shades of Frankenstein monster/I've created a monster kind of thing. In short, I would be woefully unprepared to be a father--would that other men could say the same.

by Anonymousreply 1012/05/2012

No, but I could knock up a bitch in no time I bet. Huge shooter. I've expelled billions of potential babies onto bed sheets, shower floors and into the mouths and buttholes of my various sex partners.

by Anonymousreply 1112/05/2012
Need more help? Click Here.