Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mike Tyson Talks About Finding Brad Pitt In Bed With His Wife

Few would choose to end up on Mike Tyson's bad side, but when Brad Pitt got into bed with Tyson's ex-wife, Robin Givens, he did just that.

During an interview for "In Depth with Graham Bensinger" on Yahoo! Sports, Tyson discussed the day he walked into ex-wife Givens' house to find the "Head of the Class" actress in bed with the hunky heartthrob.

"I hope Brad don't think I'm mad at him. I'm not mad at this guy, no way," Tyson said, referring to the 1980s tryst.

Tyson explained that while he and Givens were tending to divorce proceedings in 1988, they would still have sex. "I was getting a divorce. I was going to my lawyer's office to divorce her that day but I wanted to sneak in a quickie." Apparently, Givens was also spending time with Pitt. "This particular day, someone beat me to the punch," Tyson told Bensinger. "I guess Brad got there earlier than I did. I was mad as hell. You should've saw his face when he saw me."

In April, while speaking to Global Grind, Tyson told the Givens-Pitt story a bit differently.

"One day, I’m going to her house to bone her again and no one’s home, and I’m leaving and she’s pulling up with Brad Pitt, and I’m sad," he said. At the time, Tyson did not recognize the superstar actor. "He wasn’t Brad Pitt back then. He was just some little beach-bum-looking dude. 'Hey dude' kind of guy. He was probably selling his body for money or something, I don’t know. He was very pretty."

"I wasn’t thinking about attacking him," Tyson told Global Grind. "I was just depressed I couldn’t bone her no more."

Tyson's marriage to Givens was marred by domestic abuse. Tyson has admitted he was a "savage" and a "pig" back then. Currently, the former heavyweight champion and "Hangover" actor is married to Lakiha “Kiki” Spicer, whom he credits with turning his life around.

“I married the woman of my dreams," Tyson told The Sun in October. "She’s not dark like me. I want to die with her.”

by Anonymousreply 3512/06/2012

Has Givens made any comment?

by Anonymousreply 112/04/2012

He sounds dim as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 212/04/2012

This needs to be merged with the "bad taste in men/women" thread.

by Anonymousreply 312/04/2012

I'd find it a lot more interesting if Robin Givens found Brad Pitt in bed with Mike Tyson.

Whatever happened to her anyway?

by Anonymousreply 412/04/2012

"I wasn’t thinking about attacking him," Tyson told Global Grind.

"I gave him a severe tongue-lashing but he escaped before I could get a complete earful in," added Tyson

by Anonymousreply 512/04/2012

Poor Robin. A shrewder woman would've ended up getting double-teamed by Mike (at his physical prime) AND Brad (at the height of his beauty).

by Anonymousreply 612/04/2012

I have more than one hole.

by Anonymousreply 712/04/2012

He's full of shit and trying to sell his book.

When he used to talk about this to get attention - mind you this happened some 20 plus years ago - he said that he saw them coming out of her house NOT that he saw them in bed. He also said that it made him feel inferior that she was with Pitt and he was, well, he was Mike Tyson.

It's not even believable that he coud just walk into her house with their history at the time.

by Anonymousreply 812/04/2012

He's a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 912/04/2012

R9 probably owns every film Roman Polanski has ever made.

by Anonymousreply 1012/04/2012

Brad with Robin. What do you think they were on that night? Looks like some pretty good shit.

by Anonymousreply 1112/04/2012

That Ms. Givens is referred to as the "Head of the Class" actress is the most delicious part of that article.

by Anonymousreply 1212/04/2012

Yeah, Robin did date (fuck) Brad back in the day. I did always hear that Mike caught them together, but I didn't know it was in the bed.

by Anonymousreply 1312/04/2012

[quote] “I married the woman of my dreams," Tyson told The Sun in October. "She’s not dark like me. I want to die with her.”

I hope this isn't prophetic. Kind of like when Kurt Cobain sang the line, "And I swear, I don't have a gun". "no I don't have a gun".

by Anonymousreply 1412/05/2012

[quote]"I was getting a divorce. I was going to my lawyer's office to divorce her that day but I wanted to sneak in a quickie."

What a classy guy!

by Anonymousreply 1512/05/2012

Does Brad like black pussy?

by Anonymousreply 1612/05/2012

Why am I not surprised, r17? You're both a racist AND a Jew-bashing creep.

by Anonymousreply 1812/05/2012

Saying a black athlete is the missing link within minutes of blaming the country's ills on Jews is a pretty good indicator of what you are and what you are doing on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 2112/05/2012

He's not an athlete. Michael jordon is an athlete. Tyson is a beast.

by Anonymousreply 2212/05/2012

So... In other words, brad was getting Mike Tyson's sloppy seconds.

by Anonymousreply 2312/05/2012

[quote]He sounds dim as fuck.

That you thought this was some startling insight worthy if the 12 seconds it took you to post it makes YOU sound dim as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 2412/05/2012

[quote] "I was just depressed I couldn’t bone her no more."

The poet laureate of Doggystyle Lane.

by Anonymousreply 2512/05/2012

Well, after all Brad used to fuck Juliette Lewis. How bad can it get?

by Anonymousreply 2612/05/2012

On the Howard Stern show years ago Robin Givens told the story that when she and Brad got out of the car in the driveway, Mike Tyson was waiting for them there. Pitt was shaken enough that he dropped the bottle of wine he was holding, which shattered on the pavement. I don't blame him at all.

by Anonymousreply 2712/05/2012

I often forget how beautiful brad was.

by Anonymousreply 2812/05/2012

Mike had his eye on Brad's tight hairy hole

by Anonymousreply 2912/05/2012

Brad' kakes were smoooooth....

by Anonymousreply 3012/05/2012

Would love to have seen Mike and Brad fight it out.

by Anonymousreply 3112/05/2012

Looser gets a big, big, cock.

by Anonymousreply 3212/05/2012

Loser before, looser after.....

by Anonymousreply 3312/05/2012

What are "kakes", R30?

by Anonymousreply 3412/05/2012

"Would love to have seen Mike and Brad fight it out."

The ninth rule about Fight Club: I will bite you.

by Anonymousreply 3512/06/2012
Need more help? Click Here.