Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Britain Goes Into Meltdown Over Kate's Impeding Crotch Fruit

The Daily Mail proclaims "A Nation's Joy" and the Telegraph says "It is a Delight the Nation Can Share" and the "Perfect End to a Jubilee Year with the Monarchy More Secure Than Ever".

I didn't realize that the Brits were so servile when it came to the royal family, but I suppose they are your lord and master.

by Anonymousreply 1312/05/2012

Well, maybe it has to do with the fact that you're citing the right-wing Daily (Hate) Mail and the Torygraph as your sources...

by Anonymousreply 112/04/2012

Fuck yeah, bitches! Send us yr cash, and be quick about it.

by Anonymousreply 212/04/2012

When this was announced yesterday the BBC allowed comments on the story. The highest rated was something along the lines of 'I don't know these people. Why should I care?'. They've taken the comments section down. The only evidence of servility you'll find, OP, is in the right-wing press.

by Anonymousreply 312/04/2012

The Queen was overjoyed. She was reported as saying, "Now there will be THREE heirs that will never live to reign."

by Anonymousreply 412/04/2012

Here is the littlest violin in the world playing "I Don't Give a Shit".......who the fuck cares?! I'm sure there are many in Britain who don't give a rat's ass about it either.

by Anonymousreply 512/05/2012

Just what the world needs. Another person who has an insane amount of wealth, privilege and status simply because they fell out of a well connected vagina.

by Anonymousreply 612/05/2012

Impeding crotch fruit.... Did she stick a frozen banana in her vagina? Is it stuck?

by Anonymousreply 712/05/2012

Wow, r5. I I haven't heard anyone use that one since the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 812/05/2012

lord and master?She's a figurehead.

by Anonymousreply 912/05/2012

Crotch Fruit? What a disgusting name to call a baby.

by Anonymousreply 1012/05/2012

Love the fact that they all got punk'd yesterday by two Australian DJs. The recording of their prank call to Kate's hospital is hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 1112/05/2012

Personally, I like crotch droppings. Twat log is good too.

by Anonymousreply 1212/05/2012

Oh, why don't they leave the poor girl alone.

by Anonymousreply 1312/05/2012
Need more help? Click Here.