Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jake Pavelka Comes Out

He's dating Krisin Chenoweth.

"Everything appears to be rosy between Kristin Chenoweth and her new beau Jake Pavelka.

"We have been spending a little time together," Chenoweth tells PEOPLE of her dates with the former Bachelor star.

The actress, 44, met her new man, 34, at an event in October and it was not long before the couple was spotted dining together in West Hollywood as well as more recently at a cafe near Pavelka's home in Texas.

Squeezing dates into her busy schedule has proven difficult in the past, admits Chenoweth, who performed at an Audi-sponsored Trevor Project event Sunday, and is currently rehearsing to co-host the American Country Awards, airing Monday, Dec. 10 on Fox.

"A lot of people know that I got hurt in July," says Chenoweth of suffering a head injury while filming The Good Wife. "I am doing so much better but I think it slowed me down and I've realized life is short. I want to do things that make me happy."

by Anonymousreply 2312/05/2012

Guess Taylor Swift never returned his calls?

by Anonymousreply 112/04/2012

Op? What indication that Jake is coming out? What they had lunch in West Hollywood? Is it because he is dating that little elf which I can't stand?

by Anonymousreply 212/04/2012

I'd rather it were Jessie coming out.

by Anonymousreply 312/04/2012

Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 412/04/2012

Nose job

by Anonymousreply 512/04/2012

If I never thought Jake was gay before, I do now! This is the worst bearding arrangement - EVER.

The good news is that they can sing showtunes together!

by Anonymousreply 612/04/2012

Jake? Isn't that the former fat kid on the former Two and A Half Men, now called Three Men of which one isn't related to the other.

by Anonymousreply 712/04/2012

This didn't take long: there's already a blind item about them

by Anonymousreply 812/04/2012

He probably always had fantasies of screwing someone who sounds like Minnie Mouse.

by Anonymousreply 912/04/2012

I think he crossed that off his bucket list the first time he used a dildo on himself, r9.

by Anonymousreply 1012/04/2012

Poor Kristin. Only Liza has her beat in the "chooses unsuitable men" department.

by Anonymousreply 1112/04/2012

Yeah, this will not end well for dear Kristi Dawn, I'm afraid.

by Anonymousreply 1212/04/2012

I thought Jake Pavelka was gay?

by Anonymousreply 1312/04/2012

Don't EVER interrupt me!

by Anonymousreply 1412/04/2012

But I mean she's straight, right? Some straight man in the world must be attracted to her, no? I don't know what straight men find attractive, I can't fathom them, but she's got big tits. They like that don't they?

by Anonymousreply 1512/04/2012

Jake and Jesse sittin in a tree....

by Anonymousreply 1612/04/2012

r15...she's one of those women who claim to never be able to find a man....odd since she's a famous actress who is reasonably attractive...if she wanted one she could have one...there is something strange up with her.

by Anonymousreply 1712/04/2012

[quote]she's one of those women who claim to never be able to find a man....

Round these parts, we call her a "lesbian."

That's what we call Jake too.

by Anonymousreply 1812/04/2012

Wasn't he supposed to be an airline pilot?

by Anonymousreply 1912/04/2012

And he he kisses like he learned from movies which he did because that is all he does with women.

LOL , so fake, gay men don't have to watch movies to learn to kiss women, but EL is such a homophobic bitch. I can't believe EL has a gay bi!! She never has gay bis anymore, this is her fist in months, she usually spends all her time in-ing every male celeb under the sun.

by Anonymousreply 2012/04/2012

She's 44, he's 34.

by Anonymousreply 2112/05/2012

Funny title.

I guess this does say it all.

He's dating an older celeb; yeah, he's got to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 2212/05/2012

Remember John Barrowman and his cougar relationship he had over a decade before he came out?

by Anonymousreply 2312/05/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!