Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I believe fat women can be beautiful such as plus sized models etc so this is not a fat hate or misogynistic post. I have noticed a disturbing trend of all fat girls referring to themselves as BBWS, or as "curvy" even when they are just shaped like watermelons. I work with a few such women and I think it's disturbing and offensive to actual BBWS. Why can't people accept their ugliness? Especially when you'd be just as ugly at 110 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 912/05/2012

it's true. They all call themselves BBWs and it's bizarre. It would be just as funny seeing every rat faced thin chick calling herself hot.

by Anonymousreply 312/05/2012

It's like fat middle aged men wearing sport jerseys and sneakers thinking they're jocks still

Just no.

by Anonymousreply 412/05/2012

What is a BBW = Big Bottomed Woman?

by Anonymousreply 512/05/2012

r5, Big Beautiful Woman

by Anonymousreply 612/05/2012

R5, BBW = Big Boned Woman

by Anonymousreply 712/05/2012

This makes me think of my 250 lb+ niece. She is pretty but has often said she was sick of other women telling her she had a beautiful face/eyes while they tell her to cover up her fat.

She goes to bars, gets wasted, and there's always some guy who will fuck her, but now she's upset that the only guys who call her back have some kind of fetish for blimps like her.

I tell her there's a lid for every pot, if you don't like the lids, change YOUR pot.

by Anonymousreply 812/05/2012

[quote]if you don't like the lids, change YOUR pot.

That's awesome.

by Anonymousreply 912/05/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!