Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Intervention - Sandi - 12/3/12

Sandi, 64, is a vivacious, spunky and fun grandmother who loves gardening. But as her drinking escalates throughout the day, Sandi turns her gin-fueled anger on her 88-year-old mother and her 45-year-old daughter, alienating everyone in her wake. Can Sandi finally make peace with her estranged family and get the help she so desperately needs before it's too late?

She drinks straight gin.

by SissyFormerExecAsstreply 812/04/2012

Gin on the rocks.

And beer and wine.

by SissyFormerExecAsstreply 112/03/2012

I really feel sympathy for this woman.

by SissyFormerExecAsstreply 212/03/2012

Her old bitch mother is a cunt, besides.

by SissyFormerExecAsstreply 312/03/2012

So is Sandi, R3.

Does anyone on this show work? How does Sandi drink and garden all day in her own home without income?

PS: I would drink like Sandi if I had those God awful teeth of hers.

by SissyFormerExecAsstreply 412/03/2012

Yeah, I spoke too soon. And I wondered that same thing about her income. Her house was pretty nice, and all she had to do was plan when to have her first beer of the day.

by SissyFormerExecAsstreply 512/04/2012

Interesting. I have an Aunt Sandi (spelled with an "i" as well) who's 64, vivacious, spunky and fun, but she never drinks a thing. However, we're thinking of staging an "intervention" because, well, she's a hoarder. Maybe not as bad as the ones on the show "Hoarders" who have dead pets buried under eight feet of garbage, but she very clearly has a compulsion, to the extent that no one in the family will even STEP FOOT in the place because her attic and garage have become so packed as to attract mice and rats, and my mom nearly fainted the last time she encountered numerous rat droppings in the guest closet. (My mom's a clean freak, but that's another story. Note that the aunt in question here is my dad's sister and not blood-related to Mom.)

by SissyFormerExecAsstreply 612/04/2012

Sandi became her mother, only worse.

At least Sandi's daughter stopped the cycle and she didn't have a mother or a father(he left).

by SissyFormerExecAsstreply 712/04/2012

And then the Interventionist made the daughter seem like she was the bad guy, R7. I am sure the daughter had endured so much shit from her mother and just shut down ("cold") out of self-defense.

by SissyFormerExecAsstreply 812/04/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!