Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The next big boyband talk Gay Sex, Grindr, Chlamydia, Beards (Video at link)

It's Union J! They were obviously better than Maloney but the X Factor's all gone a bit wrong this year so they're out. Nevermind, they're going to be very, very successful. So successful that this is probably the last time they're going to be allowed to talk about bumming, STDs and beards.

Holy Moly asks innocent, gay-rumored George if he's "going to get a beard like Taylor Swift"- a term only recently outed Jaymi understood.

The conversation then turns to "bumming" (anal sex), sexually transmitted diseases (something JJ seemed to have lots of knowledge about), and a discussion on gay hookup app Grindr. Only gay Jaymi knew what it was, and told them to ask Rylan.

They then talk about Christopher Maloney and what will happen when he wins X Factor.

by Anonymousreply 1801/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 112/03/2012

Ugly MFs!!!!!! All the hype in the world won't make these guys big.

by Anonymousreply 212/04/2012

That's what makes the girls cream their panties these days?

by Anonymousreply 312/04/2012

I honestly can't see these guys being successful.

by Anonymousreply 412/27/2012

Girls, and eldergay pedos, R3.

by Anonymousreply 512/27/2012

George is adorable, and Jaymi has a great voice.

But personally, I prefer District3 from this year's X Factor boy bands.

by Anonymousreply 612/27/2012

Wow.. the bitching has already begun! Not that I'm really surprised.. this is Datalounge after all.

They are all gorgeous and especially George. JJ is beautiful too. Josh is well.. he may not be conventionally hot, but he is good looking, and his personality is so amazing. He's so funny and outgoing and gay friendly. He was holding hands with Rylan, an openly gay contestant on X Factor this year.. he also made him kissing faces, lol. He has a good voice too. Maybe not as amazing as Jaymi, but still very good. Jaymi.. he's incredible. He's openly gay, has been with his boyfriend for three years, and they're getting married next year, he's so sweet and nice and he has an incredible voice! Stop hating on them. Honestly.. these boys are so sweet. I like them much more than the brats that they call One Direction.. the one direction boys can't even behave in interviews.

R5, these guys are between 19 and 24. Perfectly legal.

by Anonymousreply 712/27/2012

District 3 was a fucking mess, R6. I don't get why people say they were better. Yes, they had better harmonies than Union J, but Union J has only been together for a few months. They added George and sure, they still need to work on their harmonies, but still.. they're not bad. District 3 has had years to perfect their harmonies, while Union J hasn't. And please.. better? Their stage performance was a fucking mess.. they were all over the place. They weren't even that good vocally, take away their harmonies and what do you have? oh yeah.. a mediocre boyband. Then they complained every week when they were criticized by the judges. They blamed EVERYONE else but themselves. I feel that while Union J got better week after week, District 3 actually regressed. They got worse and worse. And I feel like they never really had a grasp on what they wanted to do.. they never found themselves. Their hip hop/rnb theme got old fast. It wasn't refreshing or new, it was just bad. I got a headache from watching them. They were all over that stage every week. At least Union J found themselves and that's why they were successful. I also got tired of District 3's cocky, obnoxious attitudes. They're too much for my taste. I prefer Union J. I think Union J are much sweeter.

But oh well.. it doesn't really matter. Union J already got signed to Sony.. where is District 3? Oh yeah.. right. They didn't get a record deal. Too bad.

by Anonymousreply 812/27/2012

[quote]They are all gorgeous and especially George.

Um, not so much. And teen girls don't go for boybands with gay boys. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 912/27/2012

Union J? Because Union K didn't sound hip enough?

by Anonymousreply 1012/27/2012

Excuse me fucking homophobe at R9.. you do know you're on a GAY website, right? and I can just tell you right away that you're wrong. The fans knew Jaymi was gay since the start and the fans didn't care. The fans actually ship him with his boyfriend. Why would it matter that he's gay? He's still the same guy, he's still got an incredible voice. I don't see your point.. it's not like all of them are gay anyway, only one out of four guys is gay.. the rest of them are straight. So there's still plenty of guys the teenage fangirls can picture themselves with. Funny.. because I actually think the fangirls would prefer them being gay over them having girlfriends, because right now all of them have girlfriends, and it's not an ideal situation for a boyband.

R10.. Triple J auditioned as a group.. with Jaymi, JJ and Josh. They were sent home at bootcamp, where District 3 did better than them and were through to the judges houses. But then Rough Copy, another group, got issues with their visas, so Louis decided to bing back Triple J, but now with the addition of George (he auditioned as a solo act, but was a fan favorite), so he renamed them Union J. Funny how it all works out, because they actually ended up going further in the competition than District 3, they even got signed to Sony.. District 3 haven't been signed yet afaik.

by Anonymousreply 1112/28/2012

Lovely interview. George seems remarkably cool with the insinuation that he's gay. I'm going with this explanation rather than coming to grips with fact that the reference was likely beyond what he was grasping at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 1212/28/2012

They are so girly. At least American boy bands tend to have muscles and look like dudes.

by Anonymousreply 1312/28/2012

Bump to say they're all as dumb as a bags of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 1412/30/2012

Yes these guys are very metro-sexual but I won't throw them out of bed. Except for George he gives me the creeps.

by Anonymousreply 1501/01/2013

If they want to break the US market, they will be butched-up as much as humanly possible. Watch them force the "rumored family member" back into the closet and bolt the door shut. They must already have Taylor or Camilla on speed dial.

by Anonymousreply 1601/01/2013

It's not "rumored" R16 Jaymi is publicly out and engadged. Didn't you watch the interview?

by Anonymousreply 1701/01/2013

R13, girly? no.. just British. Girls like guys who look like them, just look at One Direction ffs. They're not exactly manly or butch either.

R14, they're dumb as a bag of rocks because they didn't get all of the gay jokes? Maybe they just didn't get them because oh I don't know.. they're not actually gay (except for Jaymi)?

R15, I've heard other people say the same.. his cheekbones may be a bit much at times.. but I happen to think he's beautiful. And yes, they're all metrosexual and gay friendly, just like most British guys are.

R16, see R17. He publicly came out in The Sun. I think it will be kinda hard to push him back in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 1801/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.