Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rick Santorum Gets Exclusive Deal With Birther Site

Mon Dec. 3, 2012

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum has landed on his feet after a second-place finish in the GOP primary: He's taken a job as a columnist for the birther bible WorldNetDaily:

Rick Santorum – the former U.S. senator who ignited grass-roots conservatives as a Republican candidate for president this year – today joins WND as an exclusive columnist. His commentaries will be featured each Monday.

His first column? Sounding the alarm about the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons With Disabilities, which he contends "crushes U.S. sovereignty."

WND is best known for journalistic masterpieces such as "Bill Ayers admits (again) he wrote Obama bio," and "Obama didn't write his own love letters," and "The birth certificate debate – it's not over," and "Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'," and "Claim: Obama hid 'gay life' to become president," and finally, "Kenyan insiders say Obama was part of takeover strategy." One year ago, he was surging in Iowa; now he's sharing space with Chuck Norris.

Meanwhile, Politico's Ken Vogel reports that former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum is quietly reaching out to donors in advance of a potential presidential run in 2016—something that seems wholly incompatible with becoming a columnist for a birther site.

by Anonymousreply 812/04/2012

by Anonymousreply 112/04/2012

They don't let nutjobs be US Presidents. Hope Saturday Night Live picks this up quick. I'm sick of public disrespect to our American Leader.

by Anonymousreply 212/04/2012

Wouldn't it be good for the Democrats if Santorum runs in 2016, R2?

by Anonymousreply 312/04/2012

He's a good example of someone who should have been drowned at birth. Closeted faggot.

by Anonymousreply 412/04/2012

I don't like him either, R4, but that's a little violent.

Although Santorum is crazy, he's much less dangerous than a lot of the other Republicans because he's not in a powerful position. He can't cause much harm.

by Anonymousreply 512/04/2012

Santorum is planning to run in 2016. I think the GOP have learned their lesson in not nominating a candidate who is not viable in the General. He can run all he wants but Santorum will never be the Party's national candidate.

I saw Rachel's take on Santorum joining WND. Funny stuff.

by Anonymousreply 612/04/2012

He's dangerous when he makes himself sound plausible because he's completely batshit.

Don't let that Howdy Doody face fool you, he is a frothy mixture to end all frothy mixtures.

by Anonymousreply 712/04/2012

We have nothing to fear from him, R7.

He can't get elected President.

by Anonymousreply 812/04/2012
Need more help? Click Here.