Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bad Plastic Surgery

I will start with this lovely picture of Darryl Hannah.

by Anonymousreply 1112/04/2012

49 isn't old. She looks like she'd look just FINE if she left well enough alone.

by Anonymousreply 112/03/2012

I wonder how many of these women pumping themselves full of botox and collagen are going to end up dying of cancer.

by Anonymousreply 212/03/2012

Oh dear god. That is tragic!

by Anonymousreply 312/03/2012

This has to be the worst, the woman in Korea who injected her face with cooking oil when she couldn't afford Botox.

by Anonymousreply 412/03/2012

I love Daryl's excuse -- she's never had plastic surgery, but the photographers got a pic of her after swimming when her face was puffy...

by Anonymousreply 512/03/2012

I think the greatest talent lies in the plastic surgeons' ability to convince these people they don't look like freaks when everyone else knows they do.

by Anonymousreply 612/03/2012

[quote]..got a pic of her after swimming when her face was puffy...

I thought swimming caused shrinkage.

by Anonymousreply 712/03/2012

Puffy?

Is she allergic to water? How ironic would that be?

by Anonymousreply 812/03/2012

If Daryl had gone for plastic surgery, they'd have done something about her jowls.

by Anonymousreply 912/03/2012

Don't these 'tards convince themselves that injecting botulism and fillers into their faces somehow "doesn't count" as plastic surgery? When they say "oh noooooo, not me" they actually believe it.

Pathetic, I know, but they insist.

It's the George Costanza school of "It's not a lie if you believe it."

by Anonymousreply 1012/03/2012

Sorry, but poor Lara Flynn Boyle pretty much owns this thread for the female side, since Jocelyn Wildenstein got a lot of her surgery undone.

But I have two brilliant candidates for the kings of catastrophic male plastic surgery.

Talk about folie a deux!

by Anonymousreply 1112/04/2012
Need more help? Click Here.