Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Streisand: Brando wanted me to stay overnight, but I said no!

Any believers?

by Anonymousreply 1512/03/2012

Well, he did like offbeat types. Didn't he chase Elaine Stritch and Kaye Ballard?

by Anonymousreply 112/03/2012

"Your nails...they're so LONG! I MUST have sex with you!"

by Anonymousreply 212/03/2012

I would believe it. This is Brando in the 70's!

I'm more intrigued by Barbra doing pot with Peter Sellers.

by Anonymousreply 312/03/2012

I'm more surprised that she admitted to smoking pot. I remember some interview article maybe 15 years ago and she was VERY anti drug. Said she never "got into that whole scene", she claimed she'd never done any drugs, and she never would. I thought that she was BS-ing then and I think she's BS-ing now. I might believe her if she'd made the claim about a living actor.

by Anonymousreply 412/03/2012

It's part of the new hip and happening Barbra, who acts like she's one of the guys and is so candid and funny about herself. But don't buy it!

by Anonymousreply 512/03/2012

One can smoke a few joints and still consider yourself not in the drug scene.

by Anonymousreply 612/03/2012

R5? Huh?

She spoke about smoking pot in the 70s a number of times and even worked it into a concert she gave for George McGovern (with James Taylor and Carol King I think.) It's on the album.

Almost any kid or young adult smoke a little pot in those days. I certainly take it on her word that she did not get into the serious drug scene that happens in the music business then and now. It was pretty obvious that she did not- for any number of reasons.

by Anonymousreply 712/03/2012

Please, marijuana is not a drug scene item.

by Anonymousreply 812/03/2012

Smoking pot is different than being in a drug scene. I smoke pot all the time but won't touch anything else illegal.

by Anonymousreply 912/03/2012

He thought she was hiding a Bic Mac in her left nostril.

by Anonymousreply 1012/03/2012

Of course it's true. Barbra was a huge Brando fan and he knoew it. Barbra even paid tribute to Brando in her 1994 tour.

by Anonymousreply 1112/03/2012

He tried to make her go to his bed, but she said no, no, no!

by Anonymousreply 1212/03/2012

Brando and Wally Cox were fb; not so hard to imagine him going for Barbra.

by Anonymousreply 1312/03/2012

Once upon a time, Barbra had one of the best asses in Hollywood. No doubt Marlon wanted to fuck it.

by Anonymousreply 1412/03/2012

Of course they fucked. Barbra was totally into Brando when she was a teenager. She would have jumped at the chance. And why not?

But by saying she didn't she sounds classy.

by Anonymousreply 1512/03/2012
Need more help? Click Here.